Chapter 9: Reunite Justice and Vengeance

"Nowhere to run. Nowhere to Hide! YOU'RE A DEAD MAN WALKING!!" - the true Hunter...

"I use blood magic, and can drain blood from my vict- enemies. But, why do Girus's machines give blood? Same with Slayer..." - Bianca, the new Bloody Inferno

"What have I done... there is no recovering from this. Might as well keep going." - Y/n Hart, the Heartless Hunter

These quotes of the past have no plot meaning, yet, except one.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Emerald Forest Spawnpoint, Dylan POV

Where am I? I must be in the purity but where is my home? Wait, that dream I had, it was real? The corruption really did take over... I failed. That goddess said that I have been given a second chance, and some friends to help me. 

???: Good morning Dylan, nice to see you again.

I know that voice! It's one of my friends that visited my world!

Me: Eve! Did your world end too?

"Eve": No... more akin to erased.

So is this where Terrarians go when they fail their world? Wait, the goddess said friends, is Valiant here too?!

[Y/n: Raechel and I are almost at the spawnpoint. Has your friend woken up "Eve"?

Dylan: Hello Valiant! How did you get here? Did your world end too?]

Y/n POV

Me: what the hell...

Dylan, the pre-hard mode werewolf, is here? I haven't seen him since before I fought... Nebuleus. Wait, what does he mean world end?

[Y/n: My world didn't end, I think. Blushiemagic told me either fight her forever until she's bored and erases me, or come to this world to redeem myself.

"Eve": I was told by a black haired floating lady that my world was erased. Which in all honesty, is a blessing considering Teochrome was there.

Dylan: Same thing, except I was told that the corruption went out of control. 

Raechel: Xeroc destroyed my world right in front of me.]

Hm... if a certain team is awake and watching their scrolls right now they could see this. Good thing I didn't give them access to the non-school chat. Last thing I need is Yang paralyzing me again so they can ask questions.

[Y/n to RWBY: If any of you are awake, expect two new teachers in my class today. Don't ask why.]

... no response? I would have thought they'd be up by 7:30, considering that's when they woke me up during my containment.

Me: Raechel... do you know... about Teochrome?

Raechel: Yės, thėy hėłped Dräėdøn mäke më.

Me: Huh... 

She probably shouldn't tell that to "Eve", since she seems to dislike it more than Dylan. Actually... when I visited him in the past he had never found any of the labs, Draedon or Teochrome. I know I didn't tell him, so that leaves "Eve", but how do they know each other?

We're at spawn. There's the red skinned werewolf himself and... a T-Bot? Hold on, if I remember correctly, Teochrome created the T-Bots. Adam was the first to have a body, and Eve was the first made. But Eve rebelled and changed her name... OH SHIT!!

Dylan POV

Valiant has just arrived with a pink/blue skinned lady? Why does her skin keep changing colors? Anyway, now we can head to their home and learn what's going on... why does Valiant look scared? He's pulled out his gun! He just shot Eve and killed her!