Chapter 19: Prepare the Class

Terra class, Bianca POV

Okay Bianca, Valiant said you could help with class today, so tone down the bloodlust and watch out for whenever that "gift" activates.

[Auric Transfusion: 67%]

I know that Blushie didn't want me to have an aura for some reason, but what's going to happen to me at 100%? Since this isn't unlocked will my aura be temporary? Worry later, class is starting

Me: Hello everyone, only about eight of you know me and none of you know why I'm here. So I'll be quick: Y/n needs a partner with him every class so he doesn't have a mental breakdown.

Some of them start laughing while one, Pyrrha I think, raised her hand.

Me: If you're asking about where Raechel is, don't worry. She just had... a bad night. So she's recovering while the others take care of her. As for Y/n, he's behind that door ready to shoot me if I do stuff I shouldn't.

They laugh again.

[Hart: I am actually aiming a gun at her.]

After waiting for them to quiet down, I started teaching. Remember the training you did to piss of Valiant... not the maid stuff that wont help here...

Me: So, Professor Hart has informed me before arriving at class today that you have been taught about Boss Monsters, the weapon classes and minor examples, and had you all go hunt a bounty. So today I'm going to go into a specific weapon class and how to counter it, Magic.

Y/n POV

She's taking this seriously?! Okay almost seriously, but did she have to use her teacher voice? Yep, some of the boys in the room are staring at her wide eyed... wait when did she get a Tuxedo?!

No POV

Bianca: Now, since it is a Semblance based class, or weapon if you find a good enough smith, ideally you want to get rid of their Aura so the can't attack, right? You'd be wrong, as you will most likely be done before they even get halfway through their Aura.

Cardin: Yeah right! All I have to do is swing at their head-

Bianca raises her hand and simply snaps, Cardin's Aura bursts and flows through the air towards the Blood deity. He passes out from the pain and Bianca simply continues.

Bianca: Some attacks will drain your Aura to refill theirs, and almost all Magic abilities work at a distance so True Melee will struggle.

She pulls out her Phone and connects it to the screen; showing the class a chart she made (with Raechel's help). Said chart shows the word "magic" in all caps and under it is subclasses: Buff, Debuff, Attack, Heal.

Bianca: The first magic subclass, Buff, means that it enhances either the user or their allies, while debuff is the opposite for enemies, attack is obvious, and heal is using your Aura to repair another's.

She clicks a button on her phone changing to a blank screen titled: Method of Use.

Bianca: Can anyone guess how you would apply the four subclasses to an Ally or Enemy?

Blake raises her hand until a blast flies over her, as Bianca just shot Vehemence at her.

Bianca: Don't bother, I'll tell you anyway.

[Hart: You better pray that didn't hit anyone.]

Suddenly an angry Dylan runs into the room, causing Bianca to instinctively shoot at him. Dylan reflects the attack back and Bianca gets flung into the wall.

Dylan: You almost hit Crabulon!

Bianca: (in pain) Why's the Crab on the roof? Never mind, as you can see, class, that type of attack was a Projectile.