Chapter 1: Change the New World

I forgot to add, you also have 30 Yharim Stimulants. Plus, there is a ton of time skipped between volume 1's end and volume 2's start. So, we're starting in this gap.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Emerald Forest, Blake POV.

Professor Port decided today's Grimm studies would take place in the forest, and two teams would work side by side. Team JNPR is with us, and so far no Grimm.

Ruby: Do you think all the Grimm are scared of us?

Jaune: (sweating) I hope so, we've been walking for too long.

Nora: Awe come on! (She slapped Jaune's back) There's nothing wrong with getting your legs moving! It makes them harder to break!

Weiss: What is your obsession with leg breaking? First Cardin now Jaune?

Ren: She likes the crunch sound.

RWBYJP: Oh.

Around this point I tuned out the talking and noticed movement to the east, my team knows about me being a Faunus now but what about JNPR? I'll have to make it seem like I heard a twig snap or something like that.

Me: Guys, did anyone hear that? I thought I heard something that way.

I pointed in the direction of the shadows I saw, hopefully Yang or Ruby pick up and play along.

Yang: Sounded like an Ursa fighting something. Wait, I think that actually might be that.

The roar of an Ursa called out while Yang was talking, so all of us went in that direction to see what's fighting the bear. Coming through the trees, we enter a small open area where some trees are burned. Weiss and Ruby are looking anywhere but the burned trees for some reason. But there is a 5' man in a trench coat fighting an Ursa with an odd looking blade.

He slashed one of the Ursa's front paws of causing it to back away, once that happened, the sword vanished and what looked like a bladed skull on a chain was swung and cleaved the large Grimm's head