(NC) Other Terrarians & Mod list

This is just a reference for those who wish to know everything that will be included.

Mod of Redemption (and music)

Calamity (and music)

Bismuth (warning: with calamity you need to check the normal ocean as soon as possible, otherwise you will miss content if a structure is missing)

Elemental unleash

Apacchii's Classes

Terrarians

Bianca the "blood mage"

Appearance: Life hair (Bright red when full health, fades to black as health decreases), brown eyes (except blood moon or hungry, then red), very light pale skin (except blood moon, then actual white), shadow dyed wedding dress, black dress shoes, Bloody Worm Scarf.

Loves: Showing off, taunting other Terrarians, being superior, being a maid (if you're weaker than her she messes with you, but prove your stronger she's pretty much a friend who makes... choices), bloodfin

Likes: Messing with others, blood moon Zerg potion feeding frenzy, PVP, meat, blood, Fabsol's Vodka, parties (She's a more sadistic Yang), cats, bunnies.

Dislikes: Ale, carrots, phones, Calamitas, daytime

Hates: Yharim, Girus, solar eclipses, "King Slayer III", Adam (hates pacifists and cowards)

Armor: Bloodflare

Accessories: Blood Mage Ultimate Path 2(restricted, stuck), Core of the blood god(stuck), Bat wings(stuck), bloody collar(stuck), Mana Polarizer, Deific Amulet, the Ring of the Blood, Affliction

Weapons: Life Drain, Viscera, Sanguine Flare, Vehemence

Background: She's a vampire that doesn't give a single care in the world about serious matters. She only hates Yharim because he ruined one of the oceans, and Girus for corrupting her former best friend [REDACTED] and having to kill them. If you get her mad enough she'll just use Vehemence to erase the threat. Y/n gifted Vehemence to her when she started her adventure, stating "I don't want any reminders of her."

Memory items: Cyber Tech

Inventory: Bloodfin (297), Blood Relic (20), Zerg potion (120), Living Brimstone, Demon Fire, and Fire blocks (endless)

Semblance: Batform, can turn into a dark grey bat. Please give pets when she does this as she will be less likely to bite.

Dylan the "untouchable mirror"

Appearance: Pale Red skin, light brown hair with a tuft in the back, dark brown eyes, grass green pants, red shoes, dark green sleeveless shirt, blue arm bands, counter scarf. (Day/casual) Brown fur, sharp white fangs, counter scarf. (Night/werewolf)

Loves: Chicken, the scarf, being pet (werewolf only)

Likes: "Eve", Octavia, hurting enemies with their own attacks, meat

Dislikes: Thorn, being pet (human form), a CertAin LAMe wITch who hAS no self control.

Hates: Failing to protect, Teochrome

Armor: Galvorn

Accessories: Werewolf Lv. 5(grows in level as story moves, stuck), Mirror shield, The Evolution (stuck), Holo shield, Arcanum of the Void(stuck), Astral Arcanum(stuck, limited)

Weapons: Gravity Gun(human), Mirror blade(Werewolf), Narsil(werewolf/Faunus), Ancient Mirror Shield.

Background: The weakest of the Terrarians before the world change. Most of his equipment was given to him by either "Eve" or Y/n. Neither of those two were around at the same time, but neither wanted Dylan to be stuck before the WoF for too long. He has a hero mentality, wanting to save even slimes at some points. Dylan will not hesitate if you threaten his friends or the innocent.

Inventory: Honeyfin, chicken, shrimp, sashimi, cooked fish (100 of each), Adventurer's Book, Galvorn Pickaxe.

Semblance: Day wolf, gain some of his werewolf abilities during the day, at the cost of having a tail and reduced magic.

"Eve"

Appearance: T-Bot with Copper hair in a ponytail(normal), Black with glowing red lines around the joints and red eyes(pissed)

Loves: [REDACTED]

Likes: Hacking, Girus, [REDACTED]

Dislikes: Rain, Kari Johnson, [REDACTED]

Hates: Yharim, Teochrome, water

Armor: Girus Master set(all Girus armor abilities, four protective drones)

Accessories: Girus Core(fused), Pocket Shield-Generator(fused), Mechanical Glove(fused), Draedon's Heart(fused), Holoshield, IO-Locator, Geiger-Muller

Weapons: [Seven items classified], DNAgger, The Mace

Background:[Classified, requires Teochrome approval to view] Once free she started world jumping to prevent others being like her. [File found: Our Hero. Loading...] "Infinite worlds and we have the one without a Terrarian. The T-Bots resemble humans and Terrarians are just evolved people, so why can't we make our own hero? One that will obey us." [File corrupted]

Memory Items: Omega Radar, Floppy Disk 1-11

Inventory: Hovercopter Radar(non consumable), Omega Radar, Girus Corruptor

Semblance: Girus, control over Girus corrupted machines. This will be useless in Remnant without Girus herself there...

Raechel, the failure.

Appearance: Her skin glitches between pink and light blue. Broken machinery and scrap metal are haphazardly stuck together in the vague form of clothing.

Hates: Draedon

Armor:Null

Weapons: Wulfrum, Murasama, (ERROR: unstable code)

Background: Like "Eve", except she has never seen another Terrarian. A collaboration between Draedon and Teochrome with King Slayer tech added. When Girus freed the T-Bots, she found Raechel inside a pod filled with irradiated water. Girus took pity and freed her, but Raechel is immune to corruption and wanted to take on Draedon for abandoning her. Once Adam defected from Girus, Raechel followed to protect him and kill her other parent.

Likes: Nature, Astral Infection, Hallowed

Loves: [File: Corrupted] Fox.cs

Inventory: Eye of Extinction, Zen potion(endless), Draedon Power Cell(endless)

Accessories/organs: Rover Drive, Wulfrum Battery, Obliteration Drive, Pocket Shield-Generator, HEV Suit

Semblance: It's you it's me, becomes empowered by all enemies nearby, transforms Grimm into Wulfrum machines that fight for her.

Evolved Semblance: (ch. 15) It's You It's Me, damage done to Raechel is done back to her attacker, but scaled to percentage of health taken versus exact damage. Killing Grimm creates Wulfrum machines loyal to her.

Secondary Semblance: (ch. 15) Glitcher, Wulfrum robots can be automatically empowered and corrupted machines shut down and devolve. She can glitch herself to either a random nearby location or have a random buff placed on her, attacks inflict random debuffs. Note: suffers a debuff after glitching herself.

???: "I will end him, then leave this place. Nature will fix everything he did."

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Have I made it clear that "Eve" is important?

Edit: Raechel will be the first to appear.