Chapter 5: Teach the Basics

Keeper's on her way...

Also, the picture will be the next boss as time goes on. Seeing as the story started with Thorn, I'll also change the cover as we progress.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Beacon, Ozpin's Office, Ozpin POV

Y/n said that Ruby Rose helped him find another Terrarian. Maybe they can help explain the new apps that my scroll just got. Ah, there's the elevator. When the door opened I saw Y/n and a smiling woman with short silver hair, is it actually silver? Her skin keeps shifting between pink and light blue at random, and her eyes are a vibrant green.

[Y/n: Hello Ozpin, here's Raechel, the other Terrarian.]

Raechel: Hėłłø sir.

Her voice sounds like a broken speaker. Well, I guess it's time for questions.

Me: Pleased to meet you. Now, I have some things I'd like to ask both of you.

I paused waiting for them to agree to answer. Y/n nodded, but suddenly looked at his scroll and sighed. I'm guessing team RWBY texted something, since those four are always around when things happen. Raechel just tilted her head, going by her mannerisms, she's younger than Y/n. I remember when I first talked with Y/n he complained about always being shorter than everything, and now another Terrarian is taller.

Me: First, are you human?

Raechel: I'm a fałsė ørganic humanøid, I think.

Y/n: you could... just... say no...

He's talking more at least.

Me: Secondly, do you two know about this?

I pulled up one of the new apps my scroll got. It immediately showed five different percentages.

{Corruption 0% Hallowed 0% Crimson 0% Astral Infection 0% Xenomite Infection 0.001%}

Raechel's eyes turned blue and she lost her smile. Y/n face showed pure horror.

Me: Now, Y/n already explained to me the Xenomite and Astral Infections, what are the other three? And do you know how we can deal with that small amount of Xenomite before it becomes an issue?

[Y/n: Corruption and Crimson are like, illnesses that affect the planet itself. The Hallowed is the planet going overboard to fight them. Corruption is human sin made physical. Crimson is murder and bloodlust. I know an old friend of mine enjoyed the Crimson a little too much.]

Raechel: My błøød is xėnømite. I'm the infection.

Is that so... then whenever a new Terrarian shows up, a new issue will join them. Y/n brought odd creatures that the average huntsman can deal with, as well as that strange wyvern thing. Four more Terrarians...

Me: Y/n, you said you knew someone who enjoyed the Crimson, can you think of anyone that embodies the other three?

Y/n: huh? Um... oh!

He fell silent, until the screen updated.

[Y/n: I get it, one per Terrarian. I only met two other Terrarians besides myself when I left Terraria: Bianca, the blood mage and Dylan, the mirror. Dylan would likely be Hallowed, but corruption should have been me...]

Y/n: ... you know why...

Me: I see... well you'd better head back to classes while I take care of miss Raechel.