Chapter 18: Embrace the Shade

RWBY dorm, Dual Hart POV

We really should have expected this, I mean Bianca is the most chaotic of us.

Fallen: We should kill her before the dream becomes true.
Valiant: But that means we wake up team RWBY in the middle of the night, and I don't want to be paralyzed by Yang.

Fallen: I am immune to paralysis.

With that mental thought Fallen took full control and accidentally tail slaps Blake while jumping off the bed. Not even a second later the whole team is up with Yang already armed to knockout someone. Before anyone could ask what is going on; Fallen has the Terra Reaver out and says one thing:

Fallen: Bianca is trying to kill Raechel.

Weiss: How do you know that, and WHY WAKE US UP?!

Fallen: We had a vision showing two ghosts, one was Raechel's because she will stay dead if killed unlike most Terrarians. Also, we woke up in the middle of the night to see the other ghost steal a cookie, sprinkle crumbs on your pillow, and touch Yang's hair before fleeing.

Yang already grabbed my/our arm and started pulling me/us out the door. The others slowly follow us as we quietly march towards my/our dorm. However, standing outside the door to the room are Bianca and Dylan, who is in werewolf form.

Dylan: Hi RWBY... Y/n still in boss mode huh?

Yang: Bianca you're dead.

Bianca: What did I do?! Actually it doesn't matter something's wrong with Raechel-

Valiant takes control and rushes into the room and sees Raechel motionless on the floor, and a white glow coming from under her bed.

Y/n POV

Me: Raechel..? Are you there?

[Fallen Hart has departed...]

Bianca: Her soul suddenly just, split in half.

The white ghost slowly reaches a hand out and tries to touch my arm, only for it to phase through.

[Y/n: I was wrong, the dark ghost is also Raechel. But that half can be broken if my vision is true.
Y/n: RWBY, you can go back to sleep, sorry for disturbing you.

Raechel: This is so weird, I am two places at once but can't speak.]

Bianca: Can you tell us where your shade is?

Ghost Raechel slowly floats out from under the bed and shakes her head. She just hovers over to her body and pokes her nose. She suddenly flinched back and held her spectral nose.

[Raechel: I felt that.]

Maybe her other half felt it too, but that raises the question: how do we get both halves back in the body? Wait, in my dream it showed that the shade can be destroyed, and a sword did that. So either Dylan did it or someone else who uses a sword... what did that news article we read before say?

Me: Eve, what's Adam's weapon type?

Blake, who was leaving with her team suddenly froze once I said that name. I feel like I can finally be the interrogator, in the morning after we find Shadechel.

"Eve": The few times I witnessed the traitor in combat, he had a gun.

Bianca: So much for equality for your kind, isn't that right? I hate that coward, he always ran from a real threat, or hid behind the others.

She has a look that says "I know what you're doing" while her eyes glow.

"Eve": My database shoes no other T-Bots on Remnant, so what's your reason for asking Y/n?

Blake is calming down. Time for the kicker.

[Y/n: According to research there is a Faunus with that name. He's a known terrorist.]

Blake POV

Everything just came crashing down, Y/n knows about my past. Why would he even look into the White Fang?

Y/n: Blake... please stay with Raechel... we need to find her shade.

I just slowly nod my head as the Terrarians all head out to find Raechel's other half. Re-entering the room and sitting on one of the beds, my thoughts just start spiraling. What's going to happen now? Does Ozpin know, did he know the whole time? How did Raechel get like this? Suddenly my arm feels cold and Raechel is attempting to grab my shoulder, but her hand keeps passing through.

Me: Sorry for ignoring you, it wasn't on purpose.

My scroll starts to ring.

[Raechel to Blake: Are you okay?]
Me: Well, I'm not the ghost so I probably should be asking you that.
[Raechel to Blake: I wanted to see if aura would stop a red potion, I blacked out and woke up staring at my body.]

Wait, so she's dead for real right now?!

Me: I-
[Raechel to Blake: I'll be fine once they get the rest of me, but what about you? Y/n had no right to do that.]

Me: You all knew?

She shakes her head.

[Raechel to Blake: Bianca gets bored and looks up random things, a day or so ago she saw the news about the White Fang and looked up it's leaders. Y/n and I are the only ones that were with her at the time. Tell me, why did Ghira step down?]

MEC Dorm, Bianca POV.

???: What a strange Grimm.

???2: I don't remember the Mistress saying anything about a specter to aid us.

I open the door to see three transfer students staring at Raechel's Shade.

Me: What are you doing up this late, students?

They stare at me with shock as I close the door while entering the room. The one with green hair is reaching for something under her pillow while the black haired girl has... a fireball?

Me: I thought magic was dead in this world. So, if you answer my questions I'll answer yours about me and the shade there. Also, nothing we talk about leaves this room. Deal?

I spread my wings out for emphasis. Raechel's shade starts giggling a creepy laugh as the air seems to glitch around us, draining all light except for the glow of her eyes and mine.

Miniskip, Terra dorm, Raechel POV

[Raechel to Blake: So that's why you wear a bow.]

The past half-hour Blake has been telling me about how the White Fang used to be peaceful when her dad controlled it, until he stepped down after no longer being able to deal with the stress from the position. Then Sienna took over, and things got violent. The Vale branch is lead by Adam Taurus; who is Blake's ex after he ruthlessly killed civilians.

[Bianca: found the shade, leading it back.
Dylan: Okay, that's good

Y/n: Raechel, you're about to be alive again. But please tell us before you test something on yourself next time?]

Blake: I guess I'm free to go?

I nod at Blake then wave as she leaves. Not long after my shade floats through the door followed by the others. They all started talking but I wasn't paying attention since my shade suddenly tackle hugged me-

I wake up in the morning feeling like I had the strangest dream... something about Blake being a former member of the White Fang? Doesn't matter I guess, classes start up again today, and maybe Bianca will help out this time.

Bianca POV

I will play along for now, but I want to see this Queen of Grimm myself, and see if she's really immortal.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

What are the major factions in RWBY? White Fang/Menagerie, Salem's group, Ozpin's side/RWBY's side, Ironwood and Atlas

Am I missing anything?