Chapter 15: Raechel Andromeda, the Failure (Part 1)

"I am also a mistake, yet I'm still here."
"There's nothing more terrifying than a passive person breaking, and nothing is more destructive than the pacifist's revenge." (A combination/distortion of real world quotes)
"Strong people may be able to take more abuse, but that doesn't matter if you can't get back up!" JaidenAnimations

Blood moon. Also this is longer than I was expecting.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Beacon Tower, Ozpin POV

[Hallowed: 0%, Crimson: 0%, Corruption: 0.013%, Astral Infection: 0%, Wasteland 0.001%]
[Astral infected: 0, Xenomite infected: 1, Girus corrupted: 1.5, Auric overloaded: 0]

The numbers changed again. This time the corruption grew.

[Fallen Hart has been defeated...]

Hmm, it seems whatever happened to Mister Hart that caused his breakdown also made the corruption appear. Which means he was correct; Y/n is Corruption, Dylan is likely Hallowed, Bianca is likely Crimson, Raechel is definitely Xenomite infection, which seems to have renamed itself Wasteland, and Eve must be Astral by default. However, I remember Y/n said that Xenomite can mix with Corruption and Crimson, and that the Astral Infection doesn't mix with any of them as far as he knows.

Me: So we need Dylan to awaken that ability it seems...

According to security cams, Mr. Hart has reappeared in his dorm.

[Faculty]
[Ozpin: In the morning it would be appreciated if the Terrarians would come to my office.

Eve: Why not now?

Goodwitch: Because it's getting late, and it's better to have a clear head when in a meeting.

Ozpin: Thank you Miss Goodwitch.]

With that, I turn off my scroll and head to my room to sleep.

Outside Beacon, Bianca POV

He actually died, like for real! We aren't immortal?! What is our life limit, do we have a limit?

[Terra-chat+RWBY]
["Eve": Bianca, Ozpin wants to talk to us tomorrow about what just happened.

Ruby: Will I need to be there?

Dylan: Why would you?
Dylan: sorry that was rude, I meant that it doesn't make sense since you're not a Terrarian.

Bianca: She should be! She killed Valiant!

Raechel: Now you react to death?

Blake: Isn't that normal for you guys?

Bianca: No, as in dead dead!

Ruby: No he isn't!
"Eve": No he isn't. He's sleeping in my bed.

Valiant: I'm trying to sleep you mean, I can still see chat.
Valiant: Also what is this about me actually dying?

Ruby: NOTHING!]

Me: What are you-

Ruby: The sword said not to tell him!

I just slowly turned to look at Yang, who is still holding my "cape" (its a wing). She looks at me with the same confusion I am looking at her with.

Me: I am so sorry, I think that I may have broke your sister.

Ruby: I'm serious! It was his old grey sword, but it changed while we were fighting!

Yang: Are you sure you're okay?