0.2

Although Harry had hardly caught on to anything from his first lesson, he wasn't discouraged. In fact, when he came back the next day, carrying a bag full of blueberry tarts and a hot tea (three sugars, two teaspoons of milk), Harry was eager to learn more from (and about) Louis.

The small boy was sitting at his piano, playing a beautiful tune that Harry raised an eyebrow to.

"It's a melody of I Write Sins, Not Tragedies by-"

"Panic! At the Disco," Harry interrupted, nodding his head slightly. "You play beautifully."

Louis, a firetruck color painting his pretty face, accepted the snack and drink that Harry handed over.

"I don't want you spending any more money on me, Harry," Louis pointed out firmly, smiling shyly at the lanky boy.

"Well, I have plenty to spare," Harry spoke casually before blanching because- wow, that sounded horrid.

Louis was also startled by Harry's words. The younger lad was quick to correct his behavior. "I only mean that my father supports me and he could drown in money. He'd rather me enjoy my life than sit around and work for things. He enjoys business, so he does it. I enjoy music, so he encourages me to do it. I have money to spare on you, Louis. You deserve it. I can just tell."

Louis nodded in return, sheepish. "May I ask something?" "Anything. How about I take you for dinner after the lesson? My treat?"

"S-sure. You are my last student for today. Would this be a date?" Louis squeaked, fiddling with his fingers and hoping-

"It will be a date, if you would accept it."

"I do. Let's get started, shall we?"

~~~

After a lesson and a request of Indian food, Harry led Louis out to the lot. "Shall I call a cabbie?" Louis asked shyly.

"Oh, no need. I drove here today," Harry mumbled, pulling out his keys and leading them to- oh, a Range Rover. It was heavenly. The car was shiny and jet black and beautiful.

Harry unlocked the car and opened the passenger door for Louis. He then darted to the right side of the car and climbed in.

"You must be cold," Harry spoke, turning on the heat as Louis shivered.

"It's fine. I'm also a bit hungry. Haven't eaten anything but the crumpets all day-"

"Why?" Harry interrupted, looking at Louis, perplexed.

"I've been busy, s'all," Louis said, smiling. "I'm excited to go eat. I love food!"

Harry chuckled and drove them to Tao & Dia, the best- and only- Indian restaurant in Doncaster. Louis had grown up in Doncaster but had only been to Tao & Dia a few times. Harry had lived in Doncaster for two months and was on a personal level with the owner- Tao (Tay•oh) and his wife, Dia (Dee•yah). Neither were at the restaurant tonight, but their daughter, Aki (Ah•key) was there and she was fond of the lanky lad.

"Harry! How are you?" Aki greeted as soon as Harry entered the restaurant.

"I am swell, Aki. I need a table for two, please?"

"Sure, right this way!" Aki offered in her thick Indian accent.

Aki led them to a small booth. "Is this your boyfriend?" She asked with a smile.

"No, not yet. Only my date for tonight," Harry spoke proudly.

"Very pretty. May I?" Aki asked, holding out her small hand to Louis's face. The Doncaster lad nodded shyly.

Aki place her hand on Louis's pretty face and closed her eyes, hiding the shimmery brown from the two lads.

"Ah. You are carrier, like I had thought," Aki noted, eyes still closed. "And you are talented. Very much so. You have kindred spirit and great deal of love hidden deep inside. It will soon emerge, it will."

And just like that, Aki's hand was gone and she was smiling at the two. "I will have someone here to take your orders. What would you like to drink?"

~~~

Louis picked at his Asian rice, looking up at Harry shyly before speaking. "Are you going to leave me now?"

Harry looked up in surprise. "Leave you? Why would I do such a thing?"

"You heard her. I am a carrier," Louis whispered sadly.

Harry's eyes widened. So, now that Louis confirmed it, Harry knew. And Harry breathed in happiness. Harry was fond of children and fond of Louis. The two combined sounded like something unimaginable.

"Louis, I am not going to leave because of something you cannot help. So, you can carry children? You are even more special than I thought, and that is all that this proves," Harry stated firmly.

Louis grinned. "So, may I ask questions now?"

"You may."

"You're father is filthy rich, you say? How come you moved to Doncaster when you could go somewhere greater?" Louis asked.

"I like to think outside of the box, Louis. Doncaster is relatively small, but the university is amazing and there are plenty of activities to do here. The people here are friendly enough for my liking. In somewhere like London, you have fantastic attractions and good universities, but the people are what I like to call come-and-go. They are irrelevant to my life," Harry explained himself, smiling shyly at Louis.

"Wow... Okay. Are your parents divorced?"

"They are. My mother married a man named Robin. I lived with them, but I visited Dad on the weekends. He never re-married because of his job. It's the reason he divorced."

"Do you have any siblings?" Louis continued.

"I only have an older sister named Gemma. She attends university for nursing," Harry replied slowly. "What about your parents and siblings?"

"I don't know my dad very well. I have one sister on his side that I've only met a total of three times. I loved with Mum and two step dads. I have five sisters and a brother that I can go into detail about another time. You can meet them if.... Y'know, if we become serious," Louis spoke slowly, giving Harry time to think.

"Why are you still in Doncaster?"

"I grew up here. I have nowhere else to go."

"Oh, Louis, baby. You have the whole entire world to explore."

~~~

I had to rewrite this entire chapter! Ugh. I have family of Indian decent, in case you were curious.

QOTC:

How do you think Harry feels about his father?

PQOTC:

Any siblings?

MA:

Four brothers and a sister. I am the oldest!