2.2

Louis whined, crossing his arms over his chest. He didn't want to go to work today.

"Listen to me," Harry said firmly, tired of Louis and his grumpy mood. "There are people that want to be taught to play the piano, just like I did when I first got here. Please, go and teach them, Lou?"

Louis pouted, moving to straddle Harry, who was sitting on the edge of the bed. Harry grunted, placing his hands on Louis's hips.

"Please don't make me. Stay home with me."

"I can't, Lou, we need to be responsible-"

"Please, Daddy!" Louis whined, digging his face into Harry's warm neck. Harry hitched his breath, heart starting to beat a little faster. "I'm horny and I'm just not in the mood to deal with all of those teenagers and wild children," Louis added.

"You have a baby on the way," Harry tutted, using his thumbs to rub Louis's flat stomach.

"Yeah, but he won't get here for another eight months," Louis said, rolling his eyes.

"He?" Harry chuckled, kissing Louis's cheek sweetly. "Our little bear is definitely a girl."

"Well, then, why don't you fuck me and make a boy squeeze his way in?" Louis asked innocently, sitting completely up to meet Harry's eyes.

Harry gave a lopsided smile, shaking his head. "As tempting as that sounds, it's physically impossible and we both have stuff to do today. Besides, Liam is across the hall! D'you think he wants to hear that?"

"But, Harry, we can't do anything tonight since I'm meeting your mum."

Harry visibly flinched, closing his eyes. "Trust me, that won't take long."

Louis furrowed his eyebrows, absently tracing Harry's beautiful facial features with his dainty fingers.

"Why not?"

"She was never sick, Louis."

"What do you mean?"

"Well... She thought the invite was a typo. That your name was Louise or something- really, I think she was just praying for that. Anyways, she had asked 'Why haven't you told me about her?' and, well, I told her about you and she was... Shocked, to say the least. It was just us two in the room so I told her about the baby and she screamed at me and..." Harry trailed off, looking up at the ceiling. "Anyways, she's leaving tonight, and I want to say goodbye, but you're coming as well."

Louis blinked in surprise, peeling himself away from Harry. "Why hadn't you told me that beforehand?"

"I knew you would be upset, kitten, please just listen-"

"Harry, that's a big deal!" Louis snapped, close to tears. "Your mother doesn't approve of us! You can't leave me! Will she make you leave me?"

Louis started crying and it broke Harry's heart. He stood up immediately, wrapping his arms around his baby boy, holding him tight.

"Come on, kitten, I would never do that," Harry whispered into Louis's feathery hair. "You're my everything, and now we have baby bear coming into our lives? Let's be serious about this."

Louis sniffled, still crying into Harry's shirt.

"I'll tell you what, I'll call Ashton and have him fill in for you today, and I'll go to Uni-"

"Harry!"

"Listen, love, I'll go to Uni for my first class so I can take this test and then I'll be right back home! I won't even take an hour, I promise!"