2.3

"Harry?"

"Yes, kitten?"

"I'm sorry about your mom."

Harry looked up from where he was studying the piano notes and gave Louis a sad smile. "It's alright, baby. I expected her to act like that."

"But... You expected your dad to act like that and he didn't," Louis said slowly.

"No, I expected my dad to he disappointed, but only because I'm his only son... Well, my mum... She... It's really complicated, Louis," Harry replied, focusing back on the piano music, playing a little tune that Louis had recently taught him.

"You're getting better," Louis said, changing the subject.

Harry grinned a real grin, showing off his dimples. "I think so, too. You're an amazing teacher. Too bad you'll have to quit soon-"

"What? Why?" Louis asked, furrowing his eyebrows together.

"You can't work when you get around seven months, maybe even before that. I won't allow it," Harry said simply. "Also, you need to speak with Liam about moving out. Y'know... If you want to live together."

Louis widened his eyes in surprise. "Really? You want me to move into your flat?"

"Actually... I was thinking of getting a house. A proper house, perhaps, with a pool and a garage and a garden... Two stories..." Harry smiled shyly, suddenly wrapping his arms around Louis.

"You aren't scared we're moving too quick?" Louis whispered.

"Absolutely," Harry breathed, kissing Louis's forehead. "But I also know who I want to be with the rest of my life."

Louis felt himself smiling before he could even turn his lips up. He pulled Harry's face down for a kiss, a sweet, blissful kiss.

Sure, they were moving speedily, but you don't live forever.

~~~

"Harry! Luke is calling you!" Louis yelled from his place on Harry's bed, scrolling through the internet for a house.

Harry grunted, coming out of the washroom with a toothbrush in his mouth. He motioned towards the phone and Louis answered.

"Harry's phone, Louis speaking."

"What're you, his secretary?" Luke teased, letting out a small laugh.

"I'm his boyfriend!" Louis said in mock-horror, clicking on a link for a three-bedroom house. It was kind of cute. Oh. No pool.

"Is Harry around?"

"He's brushing his teeth."

"Been eating ass this afternoon?" Luke chuckled.

Louis hasped for real this time, even laughing a little. "That is... Not true!"

"Yeah, okay," like said sarcastically.

Harry came out of the washroom in only his towel, but toothbrush missing. He held out his hand for his phone. Louis rolled off the bed, walking slowly towards Harry before taking off down the hall. Harry gasped following after.

"Louis, hand me my phone!"

"Wha- Is that Harry?" Like laughed.

"Yeah, I may have his phone," Louis giggled, rubbing into the den and around the couch. "And I may not be giving it to him."

"Louis! C'mon I'm in a towel!"

Luke laughed when hearing Harry's whine. "Just give him the phone, Louis."

Harry entered the den, glaring at the smaller lad. "Give it here."

"No!" Louis breathed out, screeching when Harry lunged over the couch, making his towel fall off. Louis thumped to the floor in a fit of giggles, holding the phone in one hand and cradling his stomach with the other. Harry tackled him, crawling over Louis's body and snatching the phone, holding it to his ear.

"Hey, Luke."

Louis watched as Harry talked, admiring the way Harry's thin, pink lips moved to form words. He loved hearing Harry talk in his slow, deep voice, almost as if he was testing each word on the tip of his tongue before saying it out loud.

"Yeah. He's being naughty," Harry said suddenly, snickering as he ground his bare bum against Louis's clothed crotch. Louis let out a whimper.

"No, he usually listens to me. I guess he's just looking for trouble." There was a dark glint in Harry's green eyes. His smirk was wicked, watching as Louis stared up at him in curiosity.

"Yeah, I'll be over there soon. See ya." Harry hung up, smirking as he leaned down and brushed his lips to Louis's jaw, kissing it lightly. "I've got to go to Luke's for a bit. You're going to get ready, yeah? Take a shower, do what you need to do, yeah? And when I get back, you better be on your hands and knees, Hm?"

"Yes, sir," Louis whispered, not dare asking what Harry had in mind.

"Good boy." Harry pecked Louis's lips before standing helping Louis up.

To Louis's shock, Harry got to his knees, but he was pulling Louis's shirt up and kissing the skin there. "Daddy will be right back, baby. You keep Papa in check, yeah?"

Louis's heart thumped hard in his chest, grinning, because this was exactly what he wanted in life. And he was happy to have it.

~~~

Yay for cute fillers

But the next chapter...? Mhm you know what's coming

NIP SLIP

Alright I won't make the next chapter too kinky bc Lou is pregnant and this book is more fluffy

Also I'm about to post another mpreg but it'll be sort of kinky and a kinky daddy Harry book Yey
Which should be first

I hate wattpad's new update... Oh and I should be updating the Gay Project if you read that & My House tomorrow I'm at work rn so

QOTC: Wtf do you want luke you're ruining sexy time

PQOTC: whats your favorite colorrrrrr

MA: royal purple bc I'm queen. Duh.

Xx