1.1

Talk about awkward.

Ashton and Harry both sat in Louis's den, avoiding eye contact as they waited for the oldest lad to come back from making tea.

Harry had jumped to make the tea, simply because of the fact that he didn't like Ashton very much, but Louis had insisted that Harry sit down.

Why was Ashton here when Harry showed up?

Sure, Harry was unannounced and sure, Ashton was one of Louis's best friends, but Harry was in Louis's life now. Harry.

Ashton coughed awkwardly, finally looking up as Louis pranced into the room, sitting by Harry on the couch and leaving Ashton alone on the armchair.

Point for Harry.

"Why'd you stop by, Harry? Not that I don't want you to, but it was just sudden," Louis spoke up, looking intently at his newly-made boyfriend.

"I just... I brought movies. Knew you didn't have anything to do today," Harry mumbled, holding up his denim messenger bag as proof.

"Okay... Well, I promise Ash that he and I could hang out. I wish you would've called."

Point for Ashton.

The Aussie smirked, raising an eyebrow at Harry before turning his face to a neutral expression and sighing. "Sorry, Harry. But I am Louis's best friend."

"It's okay. That means Louis has plenty of time for his boyfriend later," Harry spoke as casually as possible, smiling over at Ashton, who narrowed his eyebrows.

Point for Harry.

"Boyfriend, Louis?" Ashton asked, looking toward the stunned lad.

"Y-yeah, I mean... I just... I was going to tell you that-"

"Have you had sex with him yet?"

"Excuse me, that's not your business," Harry snapped.

"Louis's only had sex with one person and I knew every detail, so it's only fair that I know if you two had sex," Ashton said loudly and Louis caught onto Ashton's little game.

The twenty-three year old turned his head and use his eyes to beg Ashton to be quiet with no avail.

"What do you mean, you know every detail? He told you all the details and you jacked off to the image?"

"I didn't need him to tell me, I was there!"

Harry blinked.

Crash.

Ashton won.

Within seconds, Harry was scrambling towards the door, feeling close to puking.

Ashton. It was Ashton who Louis had sex with.

It made sense, in a way, but why were the two still friends? Why didn't Louis make Ashton the father of his baby?

"Harry! Harry, don't leave!" Louis begged as he slotted out the apartment door towards Harry, who was jamming his index repeatedly into the lobby button.

"Harry!" Louis squealed before jumping into the elevator and tackling Harry into a hug. The younger lad tried to pry Louis off, but it was nearly impossible with Louis's koala-like grip.

"Louis! G't off," Harry whined after he fell to the floor with Louis still on top of him and the elevator doors closing.

"No, I won't!" Louis protested, moving to jam his finger into the emergency button, jolting the elevator to a shaky stop.