3.8

[This is kind of unexpected but I'm making this the last chapter of Piano Lessons. Please read the author's note in the next chapter. It's include with this update. Enjoy.]

Silence filled the house the morning after Harry's fight with Louis.

The older boy didn't shelter himself in his room like he wanted, but went out to Emma's room. His nose lifted immediately and he took a turn, walking towards the kitchen with his eyebrows knit together.

Harry was there in the kitchen, flipping pancakes at the stove, only wearing his boxer briefs, humming the tune to the song he proposed to Louis with.

Louis giggled and Harry turned around, giving his husband a lopsided grin, setting the spatula down because he knew what would happen next- Louis ran at him, wrapping his legs around Harry's waist as he jumped, hugging him tightly. Harry's hands held Louis's bum up firmly, giving it a small squeeze as he leaned down to peck Louis's lips.

"I love you, Daddy," Louis whispered and Harry felt a warmth overtake his entire body. "I'm really sorry that we fought. I'm only worried that our next child will have something wrong with them-"

"We'll get through this with Emma. We'll be amazing parents for her. It'll be hard, but her having loving siblings will help, Lou," Harry said before setting Louis on the counter and snogging him silly- until Emma started calling out, "Daddy, up!", leaving Louis to finish the pancakes as Harry attended to his princess.

~~~

~Fifteen Years Later~

"Dad!"

Harry stepped into the living room, arms folded. "What did I tell you about yelling at me from across the house? You're nearly an adult, Em."

"I can't find the remote," Emma pouted, eyes on Harry.

And, yeah, Emma could see him.

At fourteen years old, Emma made the brave decision to go into surgery. The doctoring system was much more advanced these days and it was hardly any trouble- except the trouble in Harry's bank account- to fix Emma's eyesight completely.

"M'only seventeen. Don't remind me," Emma snapped, attitude fully like her Papa's.

"Don't give an attitude," Louis called from the kitchen and Harry peeked into the room to see Louis re-wrapping Skyla's wrist from where she sprained it at her volleyball game the past week.

"Thanks, Papa," Skyla said shyly, hugging Louis before running out of the kitchen and up the stairs.

"You didn't help me with the remote!" Emma said loudly from the living room. Harry groaned as Louis giggled, standing up to follow his thirteen-year old daughter up the stairs, going to help her pack her bag for her first sleepover party with a large group of girls.

Harry went back into the living room and reached up to grab the remote from the shelf.

"Sorry, Ems, Aaron is still grounded and I had to hide it," Harry apologized.

"Of course he's still in trouble. So no games for him while you're out with Pa tonight?" Emma asked, falling onto the couch.

"No, he may not-"

"That's no fair," a voice grumbled and Harry turned to see Aaron Carter himself, pushing back straight, dark hair from his green eyes as he walked into the room. "I'm fifteen! Why must you ground me?"

"Bad marks in school get you there, kiddo," Emma teased, winking at the boy, who stuck out his tongue and plopped down beside his sister.

Aaron's twin brother, Aden, was next to enter the room, a boom in his hands, as usual. He smiled up at his dad and pulled at his arm excitedly.