3.7

"This flight goes where?" Louis said in shock as he read the gate sign.

"Brazil," Harry breathed, pulling Louis in for a hug.

"You're taking me to Rio?" Louis asked, mouth a little agape.

"I'd take you wherever you want, Louis, but I just... Rio is a beautiful place, so I wanted to show them something prettier than their tropical birds and shit."

Louis giggled into his cheeseball of a husband and pulled away so that they could board their flight.

~~~

Rio was beautiful.

Louis couldn't get enough of how the birds flew in the streets as if they were humans and tropical flowers grew all around and everyone was so happy. The air was thick with heat, but Harry had ordered and received clothing for their trip two weeks ago, so they were prepared with shorts and Hawaiian-print shirts.

Harry pulled his hair into a ponytail as the cabbie drove towards the small bungalow they'd be staying in. It was on the beach beside a few other bungalows and Louis squealed when Harry pointed it out.

They removed all of their bags, thanked the cabbie, and went inside to unpack. The bungalow was so very pretty and Louis was so happy with it.

Later that evening, while Harry was making dinner, Louis stood on the rocks just before the stop to the beach.

He felt a large hand settle on his stomach and tilted back into the familiar warmth.

"I've never been to the beach," Louis whispered.

"Dinner is done, but I'll take you down now," Harry replied, guiding Louis by his hand to the stairs, where they went down to the vast stretch of light sand, heading towards the water. There were other people out as well, enjoying the fading sunset.

The lads peeled off they shoes, stood ankle-deep, and kissing in the water of Rio with Harry whispering, "I love you, Mr. Styles."

The night was sweet and hot, both in the air and in the bedroom. Harry ate Louis out, fingered him open, and fucked him nice and slow, kissing the smaller man's wedding band before he came deep inside of Louis- who was put on birth control, groaning his name. Louis came a total of three times that night.

The next few days consisted of random activities.

They parasailed off of a cliff- with much persuasion from Harry, swam at a bigger beach, played- and lost- volleyball with locals, played- and barely lost- footie with the locals, danced to sweet music in the streets, are incredible dinner, and saw a drive-in movie about a man who jealously kills his wife.

It was all great fun, but day five was here and they had to leave the morning of day six.

They'd came in late the previous night, falling asleep right away, so Harry woke Louis up with a plate of pancakes and fucked him into the mattress.

Harry hadn't planned anything special, so he took Louis on a safari cruise to end the trip, both boys shocked and mystified by the beautiful birds, dangerous fish, and thick snakes.

They ate dinner out at a restaurant and danced in the park. Once back at the bungalow, they showered and Harry decided it was time to bring up a new topic.

"Louis?"

"Hmm?" Louis hummed as Harry scrubbed the older's scalp.

"I was thinking... Not now, but around September we... We should try for another baby."

"So soon?" Louis asked in shock, accidentally opening his eyes and getting soap into them.

After cleaning out Louis's eyes, the giggling died down and Harry sighed.

"I'm sorry if I surprised you, but I just love Emma so much and I can't wait for more to come, Louis."

"Emma has a disadvantage. I want to make sure we won't treat her way differently than the others before we bring in another child," Louis said sadly, hoping his hadn't disappointed Harry.

He obviously hadn't because he was fucked against the wall thirty minutes later.

~~~

It was sad to leave Rio, but Louis was tired of the thick heat and Harry's multi-colored shirts. They returned to their Emma around six in the evening, thanking Louis's mum before accepting her offer of staying the night on the pull-out couch bed beside Emma's crib that Jay had bought for her house.

The two slept with Emma on Harry's stomach and eventually had to move the girl away as she babbled in her sleep.

The next few months were just as good, all the way to September when the couple had their very first huge argument as a married couple.

Harry was so desperate for a child that he hid Louis's birth control for a week. Louis had thought he lost it and went to fetch more. Harry picked up his prescription in secret but the pharmacist told Louis what happened when he called to figure out why he didn't have it.

Harry was horny and angry, so he cussed Louis out when cornered, and Louis shouted back, causing Emma to start crying from her place on the floor, playing with dolls.

Harry stormed up the stairs, leaving Louis to attend to Emma and once she was asleep, he went into their bedroom prepared to yell, but Harry was crying on the bed, face in his hands as his bare body racked with sobs.

Louis sighed, climbing into Harry's arms and the younger boy held him, tears running down Louis's back.

"Another child soon, Harry. Not now. What you did was immature and proves that you aren't ready-"

"Who was it all out for kids?" Harry snapped, dropping Louis on the bed so that he could pull on clothes.

"Where-"

"Luke's. I'm staying there tonight."

Harry left and it was Louis's turn to cry.

~~~

Okay I'm really not in a good mood and I have a concert in a few hours soooo I'm hoping you guys enjoyed this little bit

Xx