3.3

Thirty-four weeks pregnant

"Harry!" Louis yelled, eyes watering up as he sat on their bed. "Harry!"

Harry stumbled into the bedroom, eyes wide and hands out in front of him. "Is she coming!? Oh my God, Lou, we haven't packed a bag or picked a name, Louis, what are we gonna do!? Oh-"

"Harry!" Louis snapped. "I'm not having the baby. I'm just hungry."

Harry's hands dropped and he stared blankly at his boyfriend before bursting into laughter, pushing his hair back with his hand.

"Louis! You scared the shit out of me. Okay, I'm packing your suitcase and putting it in the car," Harry decided. "That way when she does come, we'll be ready."

"Can you make me pancakes?" Louis whimpered.

"I s'pose I can do that," Harry said fondly, leaning down to kiss Louis's forehead and heading into the kitchen, where he made Louis pancakes, as requested. Once they were topped with whipped cream, Harry took them back to Louis, who ate them happily while Harry packed a bag.

"Can I take you out tonight?" Harry asked suddenly, looking over at Louis. The pregnant boy shrugged his shoulders, mouth too full of pancake to properly respond.

"I'm taking you out. Let's get you dressed all cozy," Harry ordered, taking Louis's plate. "I'll go put your bag in the back of your car and then we can shower and get ready, yeah?"

Louis nodded, licking his fingers before undressing himself and turning on the shower as he waited for his boyfriend to return. Louis's hair was already washed by the time Harry was sliding into the shower.

Together, the two took a nice little shower and exchanged sweet kisses and soft kisses. It was too far into the pregnancy now that Harry refused to do anything sexual just in case Louis went into labour or something while doing it because, wow, talk about awkward and... Gross.

Once they were done, they dressed and were out the door, Harry leading them to Louis's new car.

Louis looked super adorable in a soft cream-colored sweater and thick black leggings. Black Ugg boots covered his tiny feet and a white crochet beanie was over his shaggy brown hair.

Harry had went all out in a white button-up, a black blazer, very tight black skinnies, and clean black boots. He was also wearing a beanie, but it wasn't as girly as Louis's, just a plain black one.

The two fit together so well that Harry found himself smiling, not able to stop the dimpled grin. He drove off towards his chosen destination, occasionally glancing at Louis, who had fallen asleep with his head lolling against the window.

Once Harry was parked, he got out and woke Louis up, gently pulling the lad into his arms, holding him as best as he could before propping the sleepy boy on his feet.

"You awake?" Harry asked softly, adjusting Louis's beanie. Louis hummed in response. "Okay, let's go inside."

Louis's eyes traveled past Harry's head and he looked confused. "Why are we here?"

"I just have inspiration for a song," Harry answered. He shut Louis's car door and led his boyfriend inside.

Louis's eyes narrowed together. "It's nine. They're closed now."

Harry smirked, holding up a key and wiggling it around. "I got your key, baby doll."

Louis rolled his eyes, following Harry up the steps and inside the recreational center once Harry unlocked the door. They went straight back to the piano room, where Louis let out a sigh.

"I miss teaching," Louis said softly. "I remember... I taught you how to play. And now you're amazing."

Harry shrugged, sitting at the piano. Louis followed him, sitting beside Harry and watching as Harry began to play, testing the keys at first before fully going into a song.

Louis listened to Harry's soft voice, eyes closed as he took in the lyrics.

"Maybe we're in a better place, living in those older days, the ones where we didn't have to try. But maybe it's here and now, I just need to see you smile, honestly... I don't need anything else."

Harry smiled over at his boy, watching him as Louis's fingers took over, playing Harry's tune with his eyes still closed. Harry grinned, singing still, happy this was going as planned.

"I'm... falling to my knees, begging you please, don't ever let me go. I'm... taking your hand, gonna be your man, just hold me close."

Harry brushed his fingers over Louis's cheek before pulling away suddenly.

"There's a million things I want to do, and the next thing is to marry you."

Louis stopped playing, eyes still closed, and Harry whispered, "Louis."

Louis's eyes opened and they were watery, a year immediately trickling down his flushed cheek at the sight of Harry on one knee, a pretty little ring in his hand.

"Louis William Tomlinson... Will you please do me the honor of becoming Louis William Styles?"

"Oh, my God. Yes, Harry, yes, please," Louis sobbed out, reaching for Harry- for his fiancé.

Harry grinned, ringing Louis's finger. The fit was a little tighten since Louis's fingers were a bit swollen from his pregnancy, but he didn't care. He leaned in and kissed Harry hard.

They were both crying, both so happy and so in love because of these piano lessons.

After a bit of crying and a few more minutes of kissing, the two were leaving the center. It happened it the parking lot.

Louis dropped down, thankfully being caught by Harry. Louis gasped, clutching his stomach, eyes wide.

"Wet, Harry, I think-"

"Shit," Harry hissed. "Shit, Louis, your water broke!"

~~~

QOTC: how was that I'm so dead I hope it was cute enough

Okay well we all know what's coming in the next chapter plus the baby name will be revealed!

Xx