1.0

Harry slammed his hands down on the piano keys, making a racket, but not quite caring because he couldn't get this.

"Harry, please calm down, you'll get it," Louis mumbled, moving Harry's fingers down a few keys.

The younger lad glared forward, shaking in anger.

You can't do anything right, Harry.

You'll never be successful like your father.

Harry slammed his hands down again and Louis widened his eyes as Harry scooted the bench backwards, almost sending Louis off of it.

Harry wrapped an arm around Louis's back, breathing heavily as he looked down at the lad in his arms.

Honestly, Harry had no control when he was angry.

His lips met Louis's in a fiery, heated kiss. It was hot and angry, but Louis wanted to keep Harry satisfied, so Louis's fingers tangled in Harry's messy hair and Harry growled against Louis's lips.

"Lay back on the bench," Harry ordered and Louis did as told, laying on his back and smiling shyly up at Harry.

"You mean a lot to me, Harry. I think you're amazing, truly. Please believe me and lighten up on yourself," Louis begged, tightening his grip on Harry's hair. He pulled gently and Harry hummed in content before kissing Louis's soft lips again.

He pulled away quicker this time because they were in recreational center full of children.

"You have another thirty minutes, Harry. Let's keep trying," Louis urged, sitting up and pulling Harry to sit beside him.

~~~

"Honey, I'm home!" Louis yelled, letting out a giggle after his statement.

Liam rolled his eyes as soon as he caught sight of his grinning roommate.

"What, did Harry fuck you in his car?"

Louis blushed, folding his arms across his chest. "No! We haven't had sex yet, as if that's your business."

"You are my best friend."

"For some peculiar, unknown reason."

"You love me," Liam said simply, turning to watch more of the television.

"I do," Louis agreed, smiling a bit because he was just so happy.

"You really like this lad... Harry, is it?"

"Yes, it's Harry. And I like him a lot."

"Like... How much?"

"Liam!"

"Ashton and I are worried about you," Liam said quietly, fiddling with his fingers.

"I can handle myself, you nosy twit!" Louis grumbled, sitting down in the armchair.

"Can you? We know you want to get pregnant, Lou, but-"

"And you know why! Isn't that logical enough for you?!" Louis practically squealed, his eyes swelling with tears.

"Ashton's really upset, Louis. He doesn't understand why you won't let him get you pregnant," Liam said quietly, changing the subject.

Louis turned red in anger, crossing his arms. "Just because he was my first doesn't mean he's going to be my only."

"But, at this moment, he is your only. You mean a lot to him, Louis. You should give him a chance-"

"You are so... Ugh!" Louis threw his hands up, not even able to complete a sentence.

"Louis..."

"Liam?"

"You... You mean a lot to me, too. I want what's best for you and I don't know Harry," Liam breathed.

Louis pouted, moving over to sit beside Liam and hug him because Liam did look out for Louis.

Sometimes, Liam would do this thing where he acted like Louis's father. Sure, Liam was bossy, but he meant well.

"Can you promise me you'll be careful with Harry? Make sure he's right for you?"

Louis offered a nod, snuggling into Liam's chest.

He just wanted a chance.

~~~

Hm.

Real smut is coming hold in there

QOTC:

Why do you think Louis wants to have a baby so bad?

PQOTC:

Do you play any instruments, sing, or both?

MA:

Yes, I know the guitar, both electric and acoustic, and the ukelele, a little bit of drums, some clarinet, and I'm taking piano lessons as soon as my schedule clears up. I also sing and am in a music theater class.

I really do have a full schedule, so bare with me! Plus, my story My House is popular, for some reason, and I'm into it, so I'm working hard on it. Once Cockblocks and Controllers is over, I'll have time since I'll only have two works instead of three.

Thanks for listening to my rant. Xx