3.2

Thirty weeks pregnant

Things were going smoothly.

Louis was two weeks away from being eight weeks pregnant and he had a very pretty little baby bump. It was round and growing every day, causing an aching back and sore feet. The morning sickness was gone but Louis was always either horny or hungry and that didn't work well because Harry was usually busy with his school work.

Thankfully, Christmas was only a week away so Harry was out of school for Christmas break and was spending plenty of time making Louis homemade food and then fucking into the boy, slow and gentle.

There was something Louis wanted to do, though, but Harry denied it every time the topic came up. Louis wanted to ride Harry with his swollen belly, just like Harry said would happen months ago.

Harry claimed he didn't want the baby to get hurt but Louis was pregnant and emotional so he made it up in his head that Harry thought he was fat.

Fat.

Louis obviously wasn't fat. He had another human being growing inside of him, but the rejections were keeping him low-spirited.

Even times such as now, around noon, Louis would sulk in the nursery. He was doing it as we speak, sitting in the cute little white rocking chair, coming up with names.

They'd narrowed the list down a bit to their top picks, but it was still a tough decision.

Abigail Joanne, Olivia Grace, Marina Eline, Hermione Alice, and Emmaline Nicole.

Louis smiled softly and rubbed his belly, eyes snapping towards the door when he heard his name being called.

Louis didn't have to respond, for Harry was in the nursery in seconds, a look of relief on his face when he saw Louis.

"It's nap time, love. C'mon," Harry said softly, stepping over to his boyfriend, holding out his arms.

Louis crawled into the tall lad's arms, wrapping his own arms around Harry's neck and his legs around Harry's waist. Large hands gripped Louis's thighs firmly as he was silently carried into their bedroom down the hall, Harry softly placing Louis onto the bed.

"You're so gentle," Louis whispered.

"Of course I am, kitten, this is our bear we're talking about," Harry said with a chuckled, pulling off Louis's sweat pants. Louis rarely wore clothes around the house lately, but he was cold this morning.

"Jesus," Harry muttered when he saw pretty pink and white panties. "Did you go shopping without me?"

"Yes," Louis replied. "I bought those when I bought those elephant onesies." Louis giggled reaching out for his boyfriend, who was tugging down his skinnies.

"I'm coming," Harry said softly, snaking his arms around Louis's torso, rubbing his tummy gently.

"Harry?" Louis whispered.

"Yes?"

"Do you think I'm fat?" Louis squeaked.

Harry paused his movements, taken back by Louis's question. "You aren't fat. You're carrying a baby, Louis! Who said that you were fat?"

"You did, indirectly. You don't want me to ride you because I'm fat," Louis whimpered, making Harry shake his head sadly.

"Louis Tomlinson, you are not fat. You're just very much pregnant with a baby... Our baby," Harry said firmly, pressing his lips gently to Louis's neck. It was already coated in love bites, so Harry just sucked on an old one, making the slowly-fading skin brighten back up. Harry sat up and pulled Louis into his lap, a pregnant belly separating them slightly.