1.8

"Harry!" Louis whisper-yelled, spotting the lanky lad just ahead of him. Harry turned around and smiled, linking fingers with Louis almost immediately.

"Hello, baby."

"I see you found the place okay," Louis mumbled, looking around the small lobby of the doctor's office.
Louis had been worried about Harry getting lost, since he was still new to Doncaster, but Harry had arrived before Louis.

"Yeah, I got lost, but I found my way," Harry offered, smiling down as they stepped forward in line.

There was a woman with a swollen tummy in front of then and then they would be checking in.

"We're about to see if there's a baby in here," Louis whispered, blue eyes wide as he stared up at Harry. He clutched his tummy, feeling nauseous.

"Yeah... Little Tomlinson baby," Harry cooed.

"Little Harry," Louis corrected, blushing crimson.

"Little us," Harry decided, pecking Louis's nose.

Finally, the lady moved and Harry stepped forward, Louis hooked to his arm.

"Hello, welcome to Sherman's Pediatrics Office, how can I help you?" An old woman asked, eyeing the two boys.

"Appointment for Tomlinson," Harry said clearly, smiling kindly at the lady.

"Alright, just sign in and did a seat," the lady instructed. Harry signed their names and led Louis to a comfortable chair.

Harry plopped down and pulled the smaller lad into his lap.

"Harry?"

"Hmm?" Harry hummed as he laid his forehead on Louis's shoulder.

"Can we go get food when we are done? M'hungry."

Harry chuckled, kissing Louis's shoulder. "Yeah, baby, we can do that."

Louis smiled and looked around the office. There was a woman with a baby and a toddler, the pregnant woman, a teenage girl with a nervous expression, and even another guy. He was petite and had colored hair. Louis smiled at the lad and he smiled back.

"Tomlinson, your doctor is already ready for you," a nurse said from the doorway. Louis climbed off of Harry and they walked back to follow the nurse.

"Hello, Louis," a woman said when Louis and Harry entered the office.

Louis look surprised, but he immediately pulled the woman in for a hug.

"Harry, this is Juliet! She babysat for me when I was little," Louis giggled, gripping onto the woman. Harry immediately held out a hand.

"I'm Harry Styles."

The woman, Juliet, smiled and shook Harry's hand.

"You must be little Louis's boyfriend."

"I am."

"And you may be pregnant, Louis?" She asked.

Louis shrugged, smiling shyly.

"Okay, well, lay down and I'll check and see," Juliet offered, gesturing towards the chair.

Louis laid down and Juliet tilted it back. Harry gripped Louis's hand.

"Alright, Louis, lift your shirt."

Louis did as told, revealing his pudgy tummy.

"I'm going to ask a few questions while I check, okay?"

Louis nodded, watching as Juliet grabbed a bottle of the gel.

"When was the last time and how many times have you two had sexual intercourse?"

"Um, about two weeks ago and it was the only time," Louis answered, whimpering at the ice cold feeling.

"Okay... Have you had any known symptoms of pregnancy?"

"Morning sickness once... Lots of cravings," Harry answered for the smaller boy, not able to hold back a fond smile.

Juliet stayed silent, moving the wand over Louis's stomach. Harry and Louis kept eye contact, too afraid to look at the screen.

~~~

Harry smiles up at Louis as he laid in the older's lap. Louis's hands lazily ran through Harry's dark locks.

"Lou," Harry whined, pinching Louis's thigh playfully. "Can you eat, please?"

Louis picked up a fry and shoved it in his mouth. Harry pouted.

"Lou? Baby, we can try again, yeah?" Harry assured his boyfriend, sitting up. Louis shrugged.

"I was excited, Harry," Louis said simply, picking at his sweatpants.

"I was excited, too, love, but I can't do anything about it except fuck you again. And again. And again," Harry said cheekily. Louis sighed.

"C'mon, kitten, cheer up."

Louis moved off the bed and stomped away.

"Lou! What's going on?!"

"How are you so happy?" Louis cried, wiping his eyes in frustration.

"I'm just trying to look on the bright side, Louis!"

Louis pulled on his Vans, sniffling. "You don't want a baby."

"I do, kitten, I promise!" Harry mumbled, pulling Louis close before he could leave Harry's apartment.

"No, no, no!" Louis yelled, wiggling from Harry's grip.

"Lou-"

Louis left, slamming the door behind him.

~~~

wtf Louis

Okay

QOTC: Do you think Louis's okay? ):

PQOTC: Are you still in school?? what level/grade?

MA: yehhhh grade ten about to be grade eleven

Xx