0.5

It was scary how easily Harry melted into Louis's touch. One hand holding his bottle in one hand and the other hand holding Louis's hip- it felt perfect. It felt like Harry and Louis.

And that's all Harry ever wants to think about after this.

Louis pulled away from the kiss, blushing furiously and smiling shyly. "I've wanted to do that since you walked into my piano room three weeks ago," the smaller lad breathed.

Harry chuckled and pressed his lips swiftly to Louis's before guiding them both into the sitting area. People were on the couches, talking and laughing and drinking.

Louis blinked up at Harry before pointing at a small patch of free couch beside Niall, who was flirting with a girl.

Harry sat down beside the Irish lad and pulled Louis into his lap immediately.

And Louis didn't ever want to be anywhere else.

~~~

Harry had to say, drunk Louis was definitely a fun Louis.

He was adorable and giggly and a bit touchy, but hey, Harry didn't mind Louis's small, wondering hands.

"Haaaarry, let's go get food," Louis whined, clutching Harry's tee tightly.

"Louis, baby, nowhere will be open. Why don't I just take you back to your apartment, love?" Harry asked, his own hands gripping tighter over Louis's curvy hips.

"I like when you call me that," Louis giggled.

"Baby or love?"

"Both. Please call me them again."

"I will when it's appropriate, Louis," Harry responded, rather liking Louis say 'please'. It was both adorable and enduring.

"Can I kiss you?" Louis asked with a pout and Harry sighed.

Throughout the night, the two had danced (without much touching), talked to friends, and went back to sitting on the slowly emptying couch. Louis had a lot to drink, and was now a bit tipsy. Or... Well, he was pretty drunk.

"Alright, Lou, let's get you home. I'll order a cabbie," Harry stated, standing up and promptly picking Louis up with him. The older clung to Harry like a koala bear.

Harry dipped outside into the cool air and pulled out his phone to speed dial the all-night cabbie service.

After arranging a car, Harry stood in the cold, clutching the drunk Louis, who was muttering about talking garbage cans.

So cute.

Finally, a cabbie pulled up, and Harry dumped Louis into the back seat and climbed in. To Harry's surprise, Louis crawled into Harry's lap and began kissing his pale neck.

Harry gasped at the feeling of Louis's warm, soft lips. It sent electric currents through his body.

"Lou, off," Harry mumbled, shifting to detach Louis from him. Harry asked Louis for his address but received no response.

"Lou?"

"I want to stay with you," Louis pouted.

"Oh... Okay, but you have to sleep," Harry ordered, raising an eyebrow. Louis nodded.

Harry gave the driver his own address and they took off to his house. Using Louis's phone, Harry shot Niall a text saying that they were okay and that was that.

~~~

Louis blinked sleepily at Harry from his place in the spare bed of Harry's apartment. He looked comfy and absolutely adorable.

"Harry?"

"Yes, love?"

"Why can't you sleep with me?"

Harry choked on his own breath before catching Louis's eye.

"Sleep with you?"

"Yeah? Like, have sex with me? You're being nice and not taking advantage of me... That's abnormal. Usually, guys try to take advantage of me... Am I not good enough?" Louis rambled, beginning to cry softly.

"Louis," Harry spoke, shocked at Louis's outburst. "Lou, it's not like that. I care about you. I want us to not be sober and deceive, you know? We only just had our first kiss... Please trust me to take care of you."

There was a deep silence before Louis nodded and reached out for Harry, who reached down and hugged him.

"At least sleep in the bed with me?"

"No. Not tonight. Next time, I promise, but I-"

"Please."

And that one word was the reason Harry slept in the guest room at his own apartment.

~~~

Please.

Lol that word turns Harry on.

QOTC:

What do you think about Harry's decisions on how to treat drunk Louis?

PQOTC:

Do you party a lot?

MA:

I actually have been to about seven real parties and I only did something crazy bad at one. I usually sit by myself because I like atmosphere, but I hate people.