Chapter 26.

(A/N: So, we've seen cute Leo, encountered flirty Leo, loved protective Leo, and swooned over upset/scared Leo.
Now,
How about jealous Leo?)

Your Point of View:

"(Y/N)!"

You whipped your head around to be met with the face of your friend from the Nike cabin, Christian Michaels, running towards you.

"Hey, Chris," you say as he catches up, and pulls you into a hug.
You only laughed and hugged him back.

Only, you didn't see the pair chocolate brown eyes glaring at your brother-like companion.

Leo's Point of View:

Walking through camp, I make my way to the (godly parent) cabin, trying to find my lovely girlfriend, (Y/N).

I knocked rapidly on the door, hearing a series of footsteps approach. Getting ready to glomp my girlfriend, the door opens, only to reveal Nikki, who I managed to glomp anyway.

"Jesus, shit!" She yelled.

"Where's (Y/N)?" I whined out, helping her off the ground.

She raised an eyebrow.
"Last time I checked, she was near the dining pavilion. What's got you in a hurry, Flame Brain?" She asked, giving me a pat on the head.

"I made something for her, and I think she'll really like it. Gotta go find her," I yelled to her as I ran towards the dining pavilion.

Though, when I did get there, I wasn't greeted with a pleasant sight.

Some guy.
Hugging my (Y/N).

I think not.

My eye twitches in irritation as the two embrace. Fire curls at the ends of my fingers as a certain little green monster rears it's head.

I stomp my way over to them, watching as they engage in conversation. Gods, I just wanna burn that guy's pants off.

"(Y/N)!" I yell, easily gaining her attention. Her head snapped toward me, that brilliant smile making my heart skip a beat.

"Hey, Leo." She greets me when I finally get close enough. I give a good death glare to the kid that was touching her. He shifts uncomfortably, averting his gaze from mine.

Good, I think to myself.

Fear the boyfriend.

I wrap my arm around her shoulders, giving the side of her head a prolonged kiss.

"Well," the guy laughs nervously. "I-I'll talk to you later, (Y/N)."

He shuffles away awkwardly.

"Leo," (Y/N) says as she wraps her arms around my neck.

"Yes?" I ask innocently, placing my arms around her waist.

"Why did you chase him away?"

Shiiiiit.

"What are you talking about?" I feign ignorance. But knowing (Y/N), she can read me like a book.

"Were you jealo-"
"No," I reply too quickly.

Dammit.

She gives me a dazzling smile, one full of smugness. Her finger trails along my jaw, causing me to involuntarily shiver.

"Oh really?" She asks, her tone full of mischief.

"Mhmm," I mumble, refusing to make eye contact. I feel her lips touch my jaw, teasing me further.

"Maybe a little," I say under my breath. "But he was hugging you! Only I'm allowed to do that!"

She giggled that tinkly little giggle, the one that makes my knees buckle.
"I see him like a brother, Leo. Plus," she paused, only to place her lips over my own, making my hair involuntarily curl with tiny flames.

She pulled away with a cheeky grin.
"What would I do without my Repair Boy?"

I buried my face in the crook of her neck, breathing in the sent of her perfume.

"You got that damn right."