Chapter 37.

(A/N: GUESS WHOS BACK)

Glitchy's Point of View (3rd):

Leo was in hysteria. His heart was beating out of his ribcage in worry and anger. Who would dare to take (Y/N) away from him?

Nikki clutched her bracelet tighter. First, Jake was taken from her. Now (Y/N)? No, she refused to think that way. (Y/N)'s fine. She's sure of it.

"We're finding her," Leo said shakily, but forcefully. Everyone looked to him in a sorrowful determination.

"Damn right we are," a low voice came from Nikki.

"How do we find her?" Percy asked, stepping forward. "It's like she vanished out of thin air."

And he was right; it was like you had just vanished from existence. No one had an explanation.

"Get Mrs. O'Leary!" Piper offered. "Maybe she could track her scent!"

No one else had any other ideas. This was the only thing they could do.

Percy took out a thin dog whistle and blew hard. The giant female hellhound bounded up to the group, a cloud of dirt in her wake.

Nikki walked up to the giddily pacing, monstrous-sized dog and held out (Y/N)'s bracelet. Mrs. O'Leary took several quick whiffs before sitting straight up, her tail wagging furiously.

"She's got it. Let's go," Nico said.

Annabeth paused. "Shouldn't we question Drew first?"

"No," Leo cut in. His face was stony, which was particularly terrifying since he smiled so often, acting as the comic relief.

"We can't waste time. We find (Y/N), figure out who has been taking the demigods to who-knows-where and erasing their memories, and kick some immortal ass."

He was going to find you.
No matter what.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Why don't we take a look on our young reader?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) regained some of the feeling in her limbs. Pain still shot through her body like electric pulses, but she learned to ignore them.

All she currently knew was that Nemesis and a handful of other minor gods and goddesses are working for someone. This someone has been erasing the memories of demigods and placing them throughout the country, and I quote, 'giving them a chance at a normal life'.

Even with a minor concussion, she was stable enough to know that this person was fucked up.

They didn't even seem to have a motive! All they wanted to do was cause chaos among the half-bloods.

Wait, was this going to happen to her?

Her heart was beating out of her ribcage. Are they going to erase her memory? Is she going to forget her friends and siblings at Camp Half-Blood?

Will she lose all of the memories of her and her boyfriend, Leo?

What about Jake? Would she forget all about her goofy, overprotective brother who lost his life to save someone else's?

It felt like water was filling her lungs. No, she couldn't lose those memories. They were all that was keeping her sane for the time being.

(Y/N) clutched at her head. Calm down, she told herself. Panicking will get you nowhere.

A metal clang sounded throughout her dark cell, making her heart sink fully down to her feet.

The same, ditzy, chaotic giggle sounded throughout her cell.

"You're confused," it commented knowingly. "Wondering why I'm doing this."

(Y/N) squinted her eyes and tried to look through the suffocating darkness, only seeing the silhouette of a curvy woman behind the metal bars of her cell.

"No motives, I bet you already figured that out. You're a smart one, I've heard. But of course you know who I am, right?"

The woman laughed a bit. It wasn't a real laugh, more of a dry, forced laughed, trying to mask disappointment and anger.

(Y/N) didn't have an answer. She really didn't know who this goddess was, if it even was a goddess.

The woman suddenly slammed her hands onto the bars, a loud clang resounding through the small cell room. (Y/N)'s head pounded and she let out a small whimper.

"Do you know who I am?" The woman asked in a deadly whisper.

Silence.

(Y/N) wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of a response.

"NO ONE DOES!" The woman suddenly yelled, pure insanity lacing her words like knots.

"THEY WILL KNOW MY NAME!" She panted, clutching the bars of (Y/N)'s cell until her bones protruded through the skin on her knuckles.

"All I have to do is gather my fellows, stir up a little chaos among the half-bloods, and viola! I'm acknowledged!" The woman cackled insanely, doubling over in laughter.

(Y/N) watched the woman in horror. Just how many demigods has she done this to?

She squinted at the laughing figure, starting to make out her appearance.

The woman was rather plump, her curvy body adorned with a pure black dress, moving constellations in the fabric. A golden belt hung around her middle, tiny golden apples engraved into the plating.

Her hair was blacker than her dress, maybe even darker than the darkness in the cell. It was pulled back into a low ponytail, showing her sharp and pointy features.

Finally, the most noticeable thing about the woman;

She had wings.

Black-feathered wings patterned with silver sprouted out of her back, just behind her shoulder blades.

"Speaking of chaos," the woman continued, her laughter abruptly stopping.

"It's what I do. For what would a world be without a bit of chaos?"

The woman stepped closer to the cell.

(Y/N) froze. She knew who this was.
And she was terrified.

"And I am chaos, child.

I am Eris."