Chapter 35.

(A/N: I have no excuse for being an asshole and not updating, especially with a cliffhanger. I'm really sorry, but hey, standardized testing has ended!)

Glitchy's Point of View (3rd):

Well, my dear reader, you seem to be in a predicament. While you are in the process of being kidnapped, your dear boyfriend, sibling, and friends were meeting in the big house.

Actually, you were supposed to be there, also. But where were you?

Let's see their progress.
**********

"It can't be Gaea, we already won that war. Maybe Atlas? But what would be his motive?"

Chiron paced the room anxiously. This group was selected to investigate the strange disappearances of demigods from both camps.

"Who would help Atlas?" Percy snorted. He was draped over a couch in the side of the room.

"People who want power," suggested Annabeth. She sat next to him, leaning into his side.

"I doubt it, though. There are worse people who most likely have a part in this," Jason sat up.

Leo sat in a comfy armchair by the fireplace. Well, it would be comfy, if he wasn't fidgeting with worry. You hadn't shown up for the meeting.

She's just late, he though to reassure himself.

He wasn't the only one who noticed your absence. Nikki had her knees tucked into her chest as she sat on the couch next to Frank.

Ever since Jake died, she got significantly quieter. Though, she was slowly getting better. Slowly, but surely.

She glanced around the room frequently. Where were you? Were you late? Did you forget about the meeting?

Breaking everyone's train of thought, a satyr busted into the room. Nikki jumped, Leo dropped a handful of nuts and bolts, and Seymour the leopard roared in surprise.

"Demigod! You've gotta see this!" The satyr yelled, gesturing them outside. "Found her in the city!"
The satyr ran out, expecting them to follow.

Everyone shared a glance, abruptly getting up and sprinting out the door.

When they got to the top of the hill, by the archway, what they saw surprised them.

There, wandering around the trees, was Drew Tanaka.

"What's this all about? Drew, what are you doing?" Piper walked towards her half-sister, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

Drew looked over with a confused smile. "I'm sorry, but have we met?"

Everyone froze.

Drew seemed to think that nothing was wrong.

"Uh, Drew, is you're memory shot or something?" Leo commented, the need to find his girlfriend growing stronger.

The satyr interjected. "I found her working at a cafe in upper Manhattan. Though, last time I checked, she was one of the missing campers."

Everyone's hearts sunk. Drew looked at them with a raised eyebrow. "Is there a reason I'm here, and this guy has the legs of a donkey?"

"Goat!" The satyr bleated indignantly.

"She lost her memory, and she got taken from camp. That means that other demigods are taking them, considering that only other demigods can enter the boundaries," Rachel concluded.

Leo and Nikki froze.

They shared a glance of horror, uttering one word in unison.

"(Y/N)."