Chapter 10.

(A/N: I'm trying to cram in a bunch of chapters before the weekend ends because school is gonna slow down updates a bit.
And hey!
Thank you so much for 1k reads!
I didn't even think I'd get more than 5, in all honesty.
yOu all are gr8.
Okay, I think I've bored you enough.
On with the story!)
**************

Your Point of View:

"Let's play truth or dare!" Leo yelled, startling you, since you were sitting on his lap.

"Why the hell not?" Was the majority vote. Everyone walked to the center of the cabin and sat down in a circle.

Going to your right:
Leo
Nico
Nikki
Hazel
Frank
Annabeth
Percy
Tyson
Jason
Piper
Jake
And back to you.

"I'll start, since I came up with the idea," your goofy boyfriend announced proudly.

"Hmm...Percy. Truth or Dare?"

Percy looked taken aback, but quickly replied with a confident "dare."

Leo smirked deviously.

Uh, oh.

~~Time Skip because Glitchy-chan is Lazy ~~

Your game of Truth or dare lasted approximately two hours.

And here's the results.

Percy was wearing a pretty revealing red cocktail dress, a plastic tiara, and way too much makeup, complete with blood red lipstick and a mucus green eyeshadow. He kind of looked like a drag queen that was trying too hard.

Annabeth's clothes were sopping wet and smelled like fish and sea water. She was also covered in multicolored sprinkles, her usually perfect blonde locks matted with whipped cream and chocolate syrup.

Nikki's hair was covered in silver glitter. She also had a large soot mark that covered the majority of her pale face, contrasting drastically. Her comedically long hair was blown back as well, like she just blew something up with an explosive (which is what happened).

Nico's hair was gelled up in spikes, making his head look like a spiky wrecking ball. He also wasn't wearing any pants, showing off his skull-print boxers. His face was painted with a deep red blush, and it wasn't makeup. Nikki was smirking.

(A/N: Hehehee)

Tyson was completely clad in pink clothes and pink body paint. Where you all got body paint, we will never know.

Piper was tied back-to-back with Jason in toilet paper and bubble wrap. Both of their faces had some drawings on them (some not appropriate to talk about) in sharpie. Can't wait to see how they look tomorrow.

Leo was duck taped into a sleeping bag with paper wings on his back. The wings were decorated with flames (courtesy of you and Nikki). Apparently, you all tried to turn Leo into the first ever fire-breathing butterfly.

Frank and Hazel were handcuffed to each other at the ankles. Nothing else. They kept choosing truth. Same with Jake. He was no fun.

Finally, you.

Your arms and legs were covered in cream cheese and bread pieces, and your hair was temporarily dyed (favorite color) in several places.

Now, that's what you call fun.

~~Time Skip for when everyone is clean and shit~~

"No! We should watch Nemo!"

"I say we watch Jackass!"

"Harry Potter!"

"No, we're watching Insidious."

Everyone was currently arguing on what film to watch as shouts of random film titles danced across the room rather unceremoniously.

Shout after shout, the movie was soon decided to be The Woman in Black.
You suspect that the guys are deciding this to scare their girlfriends.

Why?

Leo had a smug smirk on his face as he wrapped his arms around your torso.
"You can hold onto me if you get too scared, (Y/N)," he said with a flirtatious wink.

You raised an eyebrow.

"You mean when you get scared, right sweetheart?" You ask oh-so innocently.

"We'll see."

You sat curled up on Leo's lap, his warm arms and legs wrapped around your body as he buried his face into your (H/L) (H/C) hair, sighing contentedly. You leaned your back into his chest, relaxing into his welcoming warmth.

"Start the film!" Tyson said.

Percy picked up the remote and pressed play.

~~Middle of Film~~

"AHH!"

Jumpscares.

You and Leo clung to each other for dear life as the film continued. You felt Leo whimpering slightly as you tucked your head tightly into his chest, hiding your eyes.

Percy was being comforted by Annabeth, who was only slightly affected by the terrifying movie.

Tyson sat next to you and Leo on the couch, cuddling a pillow and crying out of the one large eye that he has.

Hazel yelped frequently behind a cowering frank as he attempted to keep cool.
Not working.

Jake had left a while ago, not being able to handle horror films.

The only ones who didn't seem affected were Nico and Nikki. They just sat in the same position, Nico behind Nikki, his legs around her waist and on either side of her own. He played with her hair, not really interested in the film as her eyes were glued to the film in curiosity rather than fear.

Just as you looked up from Leo's chest and to the screen, another jumpscare flashed across the screen, causing you to yelp and wrap your arms around your repair boy's neck, burying your face into his collar bone. He rubbed your back soothingly, his eyes clenched shut as he whispered, to himself more than you, "Its just a movie, It's just a movie..."

Once the film ended, the majority of everyone was asleep, save for you, Leo, and poor Tyson, who's eye was still wide in terror as he sat on the floor, since he moved down from the couch.

Your eyelids started to droop as you molded even more into your boyfriend's warm chest. He chuckled lightly, stretching his legs out onto the full length of the couch. He adjusted you so that you lay face down on top of him, his arms wrapped protectively around your hips as he nuzzled his face into your hair. The feeling sent a shiver up your spine as you placed your hands next to your head on his chest.

"You looked good as a fire-breathing butterfly," you whispered groggily.
His chest rumbled against your cheek as he chuckled, kissing the top of your head.

"I know I did," he whispered back cockily with a cheesy grin.

You giggled.

"Night, love you," he breathed into your hair.

"Love you, too."