Chapter 43.

(A/N: Sorry I'm so late on updates :( )

Your Point of View:

"More so than ever, now that you don't remember me."

What?
Were you supposed to know this guy?

I mean, yes, he does strike you as familiar. But ever since that accident, you've been having trouble remembering anything about your loved ones. You didn't even know if you had parents, and if you did, they didn't bother visiting to see if you were okay.

It was an unpleasant feeling; forgetting your own existence and being given a life to live that, apparently, you lead before. It almost felt as if you were new to the world and a life was laid out for you, your own say being trampled under the scuffed and worn shoes of society. It was though you were in a game of chess, and someone anticipates every move you will make, everywhere you will go, everyone you will know.

And you aren't the player.
You're just a pawn in this cruel game.

You looked up at the elf in a bit of frustrated confusion.
"I'm sorry," you said, but with more annoyance than anything.
"I got into an accident not too long ago. The visiting nurse said I had amnesia. If I knew you before, there isn't really a chance that I know you now."

He looked so sad, his eyes chipped away at your wall of irritation. Though, if he really said he missed you as much as he did, how come he didn't visit? How come he wasn't at your side?

That simple thought would've hurt more if you knew who he was.

The kid, Leo, sighed quietly and sat next to you on the ground.
"There's so much I want to explain," he ran a hand through his curls, his face slim, chiseled, and filled with distress.
"But I don't want to freak you out."

You sighed and changed the subject.
"Where did your friends go?" You picked at a loose thread on you apron.

Leo looked to you with a sad, but hopeful smile. "Our friends went to get your memories back."

•~~~•~~~•~~~•

Glitchy's Point of View (3rd):

Okay, so the group of demigods definitely thought that this wouldn't be easy. I mean, Eris was a sadistic, dark, and twisted woman. Daughter of Nyx, lived in Tartarus, overall baddie.

But auri?

They thought those things could only stay in Tartarus!

Okay, lets rewind a bit.

Eris's location wasn't hard to find. She gave off an extremely strong and dark magical power-- easy to follow.

The trail lead to an old recreational building. It looked abandoned, moss covered and crumbling upholstery walls, chunks of scaffolding embedded in the ground.

"Well, this looks pleasant," Annabeth muttered sarcastically.

Nico frowned at the building. "She's definitely in there."

The group exchanged looks. Before they could create a plan of attack and retrieval, Nikki had already started towards the building.

She was getting (Y/N)'s, and all of the other demigods' memories back one way or another.

The group followed behind, crouching their way, as the doorframe was caved in and on verge of collapse.
The interior was even more ghastly than the exterior.

The blue/gray paint on the walls was peeling and spilled down the sides of the building like a dripping stormy sky. Chunks of cement were ripped out of the floor and strewn across the once-clean tiles that floored the building. Light tumbled in from the cracks in the walls and ceiling, slightly illuminating their messy terrain. An old basketball hoop and backboard sat in the corner, dirty and ripped.

"Well," Piper muttered. "No wonder a goddess of chaos and strife would be here. It's a dump."

A voice reverberated throughout the room.

"Oh, yes, it's only temporary."

The demigods froze.

"But it will be the last place you'll ever see in this world. Please, do prepare to die."