Bonus Chapter 1/2

(A/N: Okay, this is the first bonus chapter. This one will explain what's going in your cabin while you're on your date with Leo.
The next bonus chapter, requested by @NICOLE_DI-ANGELO is a Nikki x Nico.

Which is kinda weird for me, considering I'm being shipped with him (._.)

Have fun!)

Jake's Point of View:

Before I could lay down some ground rules, (Y/N) quickly shut the door, knowing perfectly well that Nikki and I were planning to threaten her date.
Dammit.

I sigh lightly, turning back to the two guests and my sister.

Percy had his arm slung casually around Nico's shoulder with a large, knowing grin on his face.
Knowing what exactly?

Nico was another story.
His shoulders were completely slumped forward, like Percy's arm weighed more than the weight of the world on his shoulders.
His face was contorted into a nervous expression, one that wasn't common on the stoic boy.

The thing that stuck out the most to me is that his cheeks were the lightest shade of pink, and his eyes were glued to my sister.

Really?
Another "Leo Situatuon"?

I curl and uncurl my fists, trying to process what's going on.

My sister (Y/N) left for her date with Mr. Bad Boy.
Percy Jackson and (a notably forced) Nico di Angelo come waltzing in just to "drop by".
Nikki doesn't even seem to care as she tries to elicit a response from the blushing Ghost King, poking his cheek repeatedly with a small pout.

Am I the only sane one?

I sigh, pinching the bridge of my nose. Everything's happening really fast.

"Okay, what the hell are you two actually doing here? It's eight o'clock and you just decide to drop by?"
I inquire.

Percy just smiles wider.
"What? We can't visit our friends?"
He says confidently.

"Don't be such a party-pooper, Jake," Nikki whines with pouting lips.

"Why don't we go watch a movie, then?" I say with a shrug.
Nikki cheers and runs to the media room of the cabin, grabbing the still-flustered Nico's wrist on her way.

(A/N: Yes, your cabin now has a media room. Good for you, bro.)

Percy giggles at the two with a mischievous grin on his tanned cheeks.

"What are you planning?" I ask apprehensively, a little scared of what thoughts could be running through his mind.
He giggled again

"I want to make my OTP reality," he said quietly.

(A/N: I MADE PERCY A FANBOY YOUR WELCOME)

"What?!" I whisper yell, hoping that the two in the other room can't hear us.

"You heard me."

"Gah! Percy, that's my sister!"

"Don't worry, I know what I'm doing."

"You better, or I'm gonna kick your ass into next week."

He held up his hands in surrender as a shout erupted from the media room.
"Are you guys coming?! I already put in a film! It's The Little Mermaid, Perce," Nikki yelled tauntingly to the son of Poseidon.

Percy immediately ran to the other room when the name of his favorite movie was said.

I sighed for what seemed like the thousandth time that night, following Percy into the other room.

Nikki was snuggled up in a blanket by the armrest of the large couch, cuddling her stuffed polar bear. Nico was seated in the middle next to Nikki, still looking uncomfortable, but slowly easing his worries-whatever they were-away. Percy sat on the other end of the couch, his legs crossed under him as he watched the screen with excited eyes, glancing at Nikki and Nico every so often.

Well
Might as well make the best of this.

I take a seat on an armchair by Nikki, settling down and watching the movie.

~~Tiny Time Skip~~

"PART OF YOUR WOOOORLD!" Percy yelled at the end of the film.
Geez, he gets too excited.

Percy and I were the only ones awake, Nikki and Nico falling asleep in the middle of the film.
And I had to admit, what I saw was really adorable.

Nikki was curled up into a ball at the corner of the couch, her head on the armrest and her legs curled inwards.

Nico had his head on her side, his left arm draped over her blanket-covered legs. He nuzzled his face into her side, causing her to giggle in her sleep, and put her left hand into his messy black hair.

Percy was on the verge of squealing.
Well, he got what he wanted.

As I watched him sneak out, probably to get Piper to see his OTP, my eyes slowly closed, succumbing to sleep.

(A/N: Okay, bonus chapter #1 finished.)