Chapter 34.

(A/N: I FEEL LIKE SUCH A SHITTY PERSON GODDAMN STANDARDIZED TESTING IM SO SORRY I LOVE YOU ALL)

Your Point of View:

Your nerves were on edge. Everywhere you looked, demigods were dropping like flies. You even heard they were having the same problem at Camp Jupiter.

Just what the hell is going on?

The camp was quiet. Not even the sounds of battle made themselves present. It scared you out of your wits. Leo got more protective of you, making sure to escort you to and from places. He couldn't risk losing you, too.

You didn't mind. He was one of the only ones that was keeping you from panicking.

The latest person to go missing was Drew, one of Aphrodite's kids. No, you didn't like her, but you didn't wish something like this upon anyone.

Your feet slapped against the dirt, that being the only sound in the arena. Silence wasn't something this camp was known for, yet it still hung in the air like a bad smell.

Leo was in his workshop, fixing up the Argo II. You had been one of the only ones to attempt leaving their cabins.

It was heart wrenching; seeing the usually lively and fun camp become shrouded in fear and sorrow for the lost campers. This place was a second home to you, and so many others. For some, it was home.

You kicked the ground sorrowfully.

Who the hell would kidnap all of these demigods?

*******

That's when a hand was placed over your mouth, your bracelet being snatched off of your wrist.

Your heart stopped completely.

A dark chuckle came from behind you. "A pretty one. Master will be pleased. Don't move unless you want to be ripped to shreds," it breathed unpleasantly into your ear. Their breath smelled of rotten foods and spoiled milk, making you instinctively recoil.

You didn't move. You remembered struggling against the winter spirits when Nikki was the first to go missing. It did nothing but get you into deeper shit.

"Good girl," it chuckled.

Okay, that's it. Screw the no-struggling.

With one good swing of your leg, you hit the mystery person right where the sun don't shine.

There was a pained cry filled with Greek curses as the person let go, allowing you to turn around and defend yourself.

But there's not much you can do with no weapon.

Before you could register there was more than one person, a sharp blow to your head sent you spiraling to the ground. Pain exploded in your skull as your vision faded.

"Sweet dreams."