???

It is two days later! That kiss was haunting! Last night, sleeping on Mark's couch, I couldn't stop thinking about it! How soft his lips were, how powerful the kiss was, and how badly I want another one. I woke up this morning and just sat there and thought of it. I know that may sound stupid, but it was the truth. Every second that ticks by, my love for him gets stronger! I know that may sound cheesy, but it is the truth! I cooked breakfast this morning, fed and played a little with Felix, and watched some television. Mark was upstairs for an hour playing a few video games for his channel, then he spent the rest of the day watching a few movies with me. It was a relaxing and good day! Time had passed quickly, and it was now lunch time. I got up in the middle of the next movie and headed for the kitchen.

  " You want anything?" I asked Mark.

  " Um..... a sandwich?" he asked. I nodded and smiled. I fixed two sandwhiches and gave us each chips, and then I handed his to him. 

  " Thank you!" he said.

  " Your welcome!" We sat and watched the rest of the movie while eating. When everything was washed and put up, Mark walked over to me and he looked like he was holding something in.

  " Eva, would you like to go to the park?" he asked me. I thought for a second before replying.

  " Sure! When?"

  " As soon as your ready," he said. I nodded. I finished doing what I was doing, and then headed upstairs with some clothes. I took a shower, put my clothes on (universe leggings with a black top, gray, holy sweater, and my beanie), and fixed my hair. It took me about twenty minutes. I walked down stairs and saw Mark was ready to go. He smiled at me, and I smiled back. He looked as if he were about to explode. There was something he wasn't telling me..... Anyways, we got to the car, and I got to open the door for my self this time! I climbed in and he climbed in on his side. After about a five minute drive, we arrived at the park. We climbed out and decided to walk the track.  We talked a little, laughed a little, and had an alright time! But, after a few minutes, I could tell something was up.

  " Is something wrong?" I asked him.

  " No! No, nothing is wrong! I'm just thinking," he replied.

  " Thinking about what?" I asked.

  " Things."

  " Did I do something?"

  " No! No, of course not! I'm just thinking about how to say something to someone," he said.

  " Maybe I could help?" he asked.

  " No, no. Eva?"

  " Yes?"

  " Could I ask you something?" he asked.

  " Sure! What is it?" He took a second, and I could tell he wanted to tell me something, but he just couldn't.

  " Never mind."

  " No, ask me," I said. He took a deep breath.

  " Eva, I love you," he said. I blushed a bit.

  " Not exactly a question, but okay," I said in a quiet and shy tone.

  " Thats is leading up to what I want to ask," he said. Is he going to ask what I think he is going to?

  " Well?" I asked.

  " Eva, I love you. I have no doubt about it. So, I wanted to ask you this. Will..... will you....... will you be my girlfriend?" he asked quietly. My heart stopped! (In the good way.) Did he just ask me to be his girlfriend??? I couldn't say anything! I was shocked! I really was! My cheeks were now a bright red! His girlfriend?

  " I....I....I..." was all I could say. He waited for a response. I kept stammering for another minute before I could say anything.

  " Girlfriend?" I asked.

  " Yes. Girlfriend. Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked. Finally, after a deep breath, I gave him a response.

  " Yes. Yes! I would love to be your girlfriend!" He smiled like a mad man and hugged the life out of me! I'm his girlfriend! I'm in love! I have a boyfriend! So many thoughts were going across my mind, but I couldn't help but feel like the happiest girl on the planet! I hugged back, and after a minute or two, he put me down. He put both hands on each side of my head and slammed his lips into mine! This day couldn't get any better! This kiss was long, and so full of happiness and passion and everything good! I really can't describe it! I can't describe how I am feeling!!! All I knew is that I didn't want this moment to end. Not ever!