'We're in engaged!'

It is the Friday after the scar incident. We havn't told anyone yet, but we planned to do it today. Everyone knew we were dating, obviously, but we havn't had the chance to reveal our engagement. I have to go tell Stacy and Meghan this afternoon, and I planned to go shopping with them anyways. Mark is going to tell his friends, so on. You get the picture. I woke up this morning, fixed breakfest for the both of us, ate, then I took a shower. When i was finally ready, I ran down the stairs, kissed Mark on my way out, then ran off to my car. After about a ten minute drive, I got to Stacy's house. She quickly closed the door, preventing Page or Molly to escape, then walked over to my arm.

  " Hey!" she said.

  " Hey! Its been a while!"

  " It has been a while! Well, lets get going!" I nodded and we headed out to Meghan's house. She ran out and climbed into the car.

  " Hey!" Meghan said.

  " Hey!" Stacy and I said in unison. We then took the short drive to the mall. Once we were there, we climbed out and headed inside. 

                                                                   *A couple of hours later*

  I have been dragged through every store in this mall! I am already tierd, but it is finally lunch time! We ended up deciding to just eat lunch there. After we finally got all our food, and we were eating, I thought this would be a good time to go ahead and tell them.

  " Um..... so.... anything big go on this week?" I asked.

  " No, not really," Meghan said.

  " Nothing huge. How about you?" Stacy asked.

  " Um.... maybe," I replied.

  " What is it?" Stacy asked.

  " Are you pregnant?" Meghan asked.

  " No. I'm not pregnant. I...... I'm engaged," I spat out. Meghan and Stacy looked at me in amazement.

  " Engaged?" Stacy asked.

  " Your getting married?" Meghan asked.

 " Yeah," I said, my smiled continued to grow.

  " Congratulations!" Stacy said. She turned and hugged me.

  " Yeah, congrats!" Meghan said. We continued to talk for about twenty minutes at lunch, then went back to shopping. Then, finally, after four hours of shopping, we were ready to leave! We put all the stuff we bought into the trunk, and headed home. They congratulated me again once I dropped them off at there homes, and I headed off towards mine. Once I got home, I got everything inside and collapsed on the couch.

  " Hey!" Mark said coming down the stairs. He ran over to me and lent over to kiss me. 

  " How was you afternoon of shopping?" he asked.

  " Four hours of shopping was a little more then expected, but it wasn't bad. You?"

  " Wasn't bad. They took the news extremely well."

  " So did Meghan and Stacy."

  " Um... should be talk about the wedding?" he suggested.

  " Thats not a bad idea."

  " When would you like the wedding to be?" he asked.

  " When would you like it to be?" I asked.

  " Ummm.... I'm not sure."

  " Okay, how about you pick the month, and I pick the day?"

  " Okay. So just the first month that comes to mind?"

 " Yeah."

  " Okay...... April."

  " Sixth."

  " April sixth?"

  " Sound good to me!" I said. He nodded.

  " This year?" he asked.

  " Why not?"

  " Okay. The sooner the better?"

  " The sooner the better!" I lent over and kissed him, and it was like that for a few seconds before he pulled me on top of him. His hands rested on my waist, and mine on his chest. It wasn't long before he slid my shirt off and I was unbuttoning his. He slid his off and was careful not to touch the scar on my stomach. He moved from my lips to my neck, and once again found the sweet spot. I was moaning quietly, but he could hear. We both took our pants off, and we are in the same position we were in before. He picked me up, and headed off towards our room. He slammed me against the bed, and he slammed his lips into mine! After a minute, his hands moved from my waist, up my back, to were my bra was hooked. He quickly unhooked my bra, and slid it off. About a minute later we were both in our birthday suits, and I'm not sure if I should go on? Lets just say, it got a little intense.