Valentines day confessions

Valentines day! I woke up this morning and found that Mark wasn't there. He had said that he had to go and film with friends of his, Bob and Wade, and it was perfectly fine with me! Though, when I went downstairs, I found a vase of flowers laying on the counter in the kitchen. I smiled when I saw the roses laying there, i smiled and then found a card.

 To: Eva                                                                                                                                                                              The most beautiful woman that I had ever met!                                                                                                                    From: Mark

  No one has ever called me beautiful before Mark did. I smiled and held on to the card. I poured water in the vase and sat them on the bedside table. Mark said he would be home after lunch, so I went ahead and fixed myself lunch. After eating, I sat and waited for Mark. Around 1:00, I heard a knock at the door. I walked over and opened the door, and saw Mark standing there. He smiled and I smiled back. 

  " Happy Valentines day!" he said.

  " Happy Valentines day!" I said back. He smiled and lent in and kissed me. The kiss was longer then usual, and, as usual, so full of love! He smiled at me.

  " By the way, do you happen to have plans tonight?" he asked.

  " No, why?"

  " Good!" he said. What does he have in store for me? 

  " Whats in store?" I asked.

  " A surprise!" I smiled fallowed him to the kitchen.

  " Thank you for the flowers," I said.

  " Your welcome!" he said. We spent the rest of the day watching movies (like usual), and kissed and all of that lovey, dovey stuff. Time passed quickly, and soon it was time to be heading out for this surprise.

  " Go get ready! You'll get your surprise after dinner," he said.

  " Are we going out for dinner?" I asked.

  " Yep!" I nodded and headed upstairs for a shower. Once I was done showering, I slipped on my clothes and fixed my hair, and put on a little bit of makeup. Once I was done, I walked downstairs to see a handsome Mark standing at the first step, waiting for me. When he saw me, he couldn't help but smile.

  " You look beautiful, as always!" he said. I blushed a tiny bit.

  " You look devilishly handsome, as usual," I replied. He smiled and reached for my hand. I took his hand, and we headed out for his car. After about a fifteen minute drive, we arrived at a fancy restaurant. He opened my door and we walked in together. 

  " Reservations?" the man asked. Mark answered, and this time the reservations were under his name. We took our seats, ordered our food, and talked. It was quite enjoyable! We just talked and talked, then we finally got our food. We ate, talked some more, and now I can finally see t=what this so called surprise is. We paid the bill together, then we walked out. 

  " Do you want your surprise?" he asked.

  " Yes. What is it?"

  " Lets go to the park first," he said. I rolled my eyes (in a good way), and fallowed him to his car. After a short drive, we arrived at the park. He got out and opened the door for me. I smiled and fallowed him out. He led me to the benches that weren't too far from the car and we sat down.