Arrived

You immediately hop out of the car.. and holy shit...

You take a moment to notice your surroundings, and right as you leave the car, he slams the car door shut behind you

You take a moment to notice your surroundings, and right as you leave the car, he slams the car door shut behind you. That was fucking loud.

He said nothing and started heading for the front door, and just says "come" without even looking at you. You follow right behind him, still in shock.

You're walking up the steps and you finally build up the courage to say "i still don't get why you fucking kidnapped me" and exhaled heavily, showing that you're scared.

By the time you finished your sentence, after him ignoring you YET again, you were standing in front of the front door. He rung the doorbell and a preppy man in a black suit opened it up and greeted him. "Good evening Mister Kylo" the man said before moving out of the way so he can go through.

Jade's POV:

I was so damn embarrassed. While he walked in i just stood outside the door, looking down and playing with my hands.

He noticed that I wasn't walking behind him and turned half way around, glancing at me. "Come in" he snapped at me with a calm voice, i could tell he was angry tho. He had fury in his eyes.

I stepped through the door, only to find a group of guys hanging out in the humongous living room area. I was standing behind Kylo, looking around the living room. They were all starring at me, one of them even started drooling. What the fuck-

Then a tall blonde hair boy finally said "ayo, who's that hottie behind you" with a grin spread across his face. Kylo was not having it.

"Probably another one of his whores" another one said with a cigarette in his hand.

Kylo clenched his jaw along with his hand, and had rage in his eyes,

"I ain't no fucking whore" I finally said while stepping in front of Kylo and crossing my arms. I was honestly mad. I knew he had girls left and right, but calling them whores wasn't good. And I'm definitely not one of them.

"Wow.. calm down there darling, do you know who you're facing?" - the tall blonde boy stood up and started rubbing my cheek with his hand.

Before I could even attack Kylo grabbed his arm and punched him straight in the jaw.

Damn that was hot.

He looked down at the boy who was now bleeding, so much fury in his eyes and he kept breathing heavily. "Don't fucking touch her" he hissed at the boy who was on the floor, finally letting go of him.

I was now completely petrified.

I backed away about 3 steps, with horror in my eyes.

The rest of the boys just watched me back off and noticed that I was not comfortable.
Finally one of the boys snapped at Kylo. "Ay.. Kylo.." while pointing his eyes at me, giving him a hint that I was not ok.

Kylo glanced at me again, turned back to one of his guards and said:
"Take her to one of the guest rooms" with no emotion in his face whatsoever.

The guard took my backpack and started heading up the stairs with me following right behind him, looking all over the place. That shit was dope.

We were walking for about 2 whole minutes and finally got to what now is called "my room"