Chapter 24

A/n: Ummm, yes, me being inactive again.

Feel free to yell at me in the comments for some motivation:)

Hope you enjoy :)

———————————

Jade's POV:

We rushed to the hotel room again, and quickly shoved everything into our suitcases.

I wasn't gonna cry, I've cried enough already.

————

Already in the car, I was bouncing my leg in stress, well that was until Kylo put his hand on my thigh and reassured me that everything would be fine.

We couldn't find an available plane that was ready to fly back to California this instant, so we had to drive. As long as I saw my father, alive, I don't mind what way of transport we take.

"Do you think he's gonna be fine?" I ask Kylo worryingly.

"Of course he is, stop stressing." He replied.

I did nothing but sigh the whole car ride, a few hours later, we pulled up right in the parking lot of the hospital, I busted the car door open and immediately went to the receptionist.

"William Harrington, what room is he in?!" I try not to yell at the poor receptionist.

"I'm gonna need to see some ID.." she replied bluntly.

I quickly unzipped my handbag, took a silent gun out, and pointed it right at the receptionist, I can't deal with this bitch right now.

"Where. Is he." I hissed through my teeth.

She gulped, then proceeded to answer me. "Room 204."

"Thanks!" I smiled, and put my gun away like nothing ever happened.

I ran through the corridors of the hospital, Kylo jogging after me.

"201... 202... 203... 204!" I counted the numbers of the doors through the corridor.

I stopped at the correct room, and busted through the door.

There was my father.. laying on the hospital bed, unconscious and IV tubes all over the place.

I pretended like the nurse wasn't even there, and immediately ran to the bed my father was laying in.

I forced my tears to stay back, I know my father doesn't want me to show weakness and cry over him, oh only if he knew the tears I've shed already. He would've shoved me back in my mom's p-

Snap out of it Jade, your father is literally dying.

I bent down next to the bed, and grabbed my father's hand and held it tightly.

"Dad.." I whispered to myself kissing his hand.

I just stood there, looking at my father's unconscious self.

I notice the door creaking open, Kylo had just walked in.

He glanced at me, giving me a comforting look, then turned to the nurse who was also in the room.

"How is he?" He bluntly asked the nurse.

"We don't know yet, it's a 50% chance of survival, we have some hope." She replied before heading out the door.

In afterwards came my brother, I immediately stood up and walked over to him, throwing myself in his arms.

"Lucas! How I've missed you!" I yell at my brother's face.

"Hey kiddo" He smiled at me.

His smile quickly faded away when he saw Kylo in the room.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He growled at Kylo, starting to walk over to him, he was stopped by me, who gave him a death stare.

"Lucas, stop it." I said to him.

"Why are you defending him? Do you even know who this guy is?!" Lucas hissed at me, clenching his fists.

"Umm..." I managed to say, and then gave him THE look.

His eyes widened in realization.

"No.. no... NO NO NO, don't tell me-"

He was interrupted by Kylo.

"Yes, she's my girlfriend." He rolled his eyes.

I just giggled awkwardly and rubbed the back of my neck.

"Jade, father's gonna kill you." Lucas turned to me concerned.

"I'll talk to him, he just needs to heal up first." I glanced back at my dad.

Before Lucas could kill me right then and there, the doctor came into the room.

"He fortunately made it past the deadly stage, although he will be asleep for a while, maybe you should allow him to rest a bit." He smiled at us, earning a nod from all of us in response.

We all left the room, letting my father sleep.

———

Me, my brother, and Kylo had gone to the caffe next to the hospital.

We took a seat, me and Kylo next to each other, and my brother at the opposite side of the table, staring right at us.

I was simply taking a sip of my iced coffee, when..

"So, how did you guys exactly meet?" Lucas asked raising an eyebrow.

Kylo's eyes widened, so did mine, but the attention was immediately drawn to me who was now choking on my coffee.

How the fuck do I tell him Kylo literally kidnapped me.

————————

A/n: short chapter, yes i know.

PLEASE YELL AT ME IN THE COMMENTS I NEED MOTIVATION.