Ball

Then we walked through the front doors, locked arms, and holy shit...

It was this humongous ballroom, with shit tons of people inside.

As soon as we got it, all eyes on us.

He was holding me tightly, then whispered: "chin up, confident" in his deep voice.

Suddenly the host said on the microphone:

"Ladies and gentlemen, Kylo Allas and Jade Harrington from Cold Bloods!" He announced.

Everyone threw their eyes on us once more, and started clapping and cheering.

I could see girls die over Kylo.

"Cold Bloods?" I whispered to Kylo.

"It's the fucking mafia name Jade." He hissed back.

"Geez, someone's moody." I teased.

"Okay let's head over to a table."

There was hundreds of tall tables with no seats, so we decided to go over to the one with Derek and his date.

She seemed nice.

"Hello there." I went over to Derek and gave him a hug along with a smile, he did the same then quickly said: "Oh! This is my date, her name's Delilah." with a huge smile across his face.

I shook her hand, and gave her a smile, she did the same. "Nice to meet you, I'm Jade!"

"Honored" she replied.

"So Jade, you're Kylo's... girlfriend?"

I just shot my eyes at Kylo, he shot his eyes at mine. I looked back at Delilah and gave an embarrassed smile.

"Uh, no I'm n-" that's when Kylo cut me off.

"Yes, yes she is" - he interrupted me as he was pulling me closer by my waist.

Both Delilah and Derek let out some chuckles while smirking at us.

"Alrighty, we'll leave you love birds alone now" - Delilah teased and grabbed her drink, leaving the table, with Derek right behind her.

I pulled away from Kylo's grip, then turned to him.

"Why'd you do that?!"

"Because I can, shut up" he hissed back at me, letting a small smile escape his lips.

"Make me" - I replied in a devilish way and turning away.

"Oh, I will.. I will" - he whispered quietly but still loud enough for me to hear him.

He snatched my waist and smashed my body onto his.

"Watch your mouth, little one" - he whispered near my neck, our lips now inches apart.

His warm breath on my cold body, it felt so...soothing.

We were... skin to skin.

"Watch your actions, big one" - I mocked back.

As soon as I tried escaping his grip, he grabs me back and bashes his soft lips on mine. Without hesitation I kissed him back, desperate for his skin on mine.
Out of all the boys I've kissed, this one was the only kiss I felt... comfortable in. It was so relaxing and pleasing. I didn't want it to stop, ever.

After about 5 seconds of kissing, I broke it.

I softly gasped, then looked away in embarrassment.

"Um...uh..." I stuttered.

"It's alright ahah" he said in a calm tone, with a smile spread across his face.

Out of nowhere, the host yelled into the microphone.

"Alright ladies and gents, grab yourself a partner and enjoy this dance!" - with a cheerful voice.

Kylo looked at me, I looked back at him.

He cleared up his throat, then spoke to me: "may I have this dance mi amor?" while reaching out his hand over in front of me.

"I don't see why not" I giggled, gently placing my hand on his palm.

He then lead me over to the dance floor, and put one hand around my waist, the other one locked with my hand. I gently put my other hand on his muscular shoulder, giving him a little smile.

We were both moving back and forth in sync, I gazed into his emerald green eyes while his travelled through my body.

"Hey.. my eyes are up here Kylo" I smirked at him.

"Yeah, I'm aware, just your body" he grinned at me.

"Alright calm down there bud" I teased as we were still rocking back and forth.

Out of nowhere, he spun me around, then leaned me back while his veiny hands were on my back, his touch is... pleasing...

"I shall be referred to as babe, not bud or buddy" - he whispered near my neck.

HOLY SHIT THAT WAS BOLD.

My eyes widened in shock as I was madly gazing into his, while still being leaned back, supported by his hands.

He leaned closer to me, I could feel his breath on my skin.

"Jade Harrington, will you be my girlfriend?"

I smiled back slightly, while still staring into his emerald eyes.

"Whatever, babe" I giggled.

He then bashed his lips onto mine, I closed my eyes and once I opened them again, there was a crowd of people surrounding us, clapping and cheering.

There was a bunch of creepy duded staring at me, oh well I'm used to it.

Kylo was ready to murder them all. One by one.

"Calm down babe, you know I'm only yours." I smiled at him in an evil way.

"Yeah, that's right. Mine and only mine." He huffed back.

"Alright, it's 11 now, I think we should head to the mans- I mean, home"

He smiled back, shook the hands of a few people and we headed out as he grabbed onto my waist and didn't let go.

We got to the car, he opened the door for me, and helped me in the car.

"What a gentleman" I giggled.

"Anything for you mi amor"  he smirked back.

It was a silent drive home.

He once again opened the door for me when I got out, damn I had never seen him like this before.

I was exhausted, so I headed straight upstairs.

"Leaving without giving me a goodnight kiss?" He frowned playfully.

"Never" I smiled back and headed back down the stairs.

I gave him a lil kiss before saying "nighty" and heading back up the stairs.

He smiled as he watched me walk away, looking proud of himself. 

———

I walked into my room, shut the door behind me and finally got dressed into some comfy silk pajamas.

I removed my makeup, did my skincare and bashed myself onto the bed, finally falling asleep feeling safe