Chapter 28

A/n: YOU'LL GET MORE SMUT JUST BE PATIENT DAMMIT.
———
Kylo's POV:

A few hours passed, I was still working in my office.

It was now about 8 in the morning, and I finally decided to go to bed. I walked over to our room to see Jade peacefully sleeping and snoring quietly. A smile escaped from my lips at the sight of her. I'm glad she felt safe, and I'm glad it was around me.

I took my shirt off and hopped in the bed next to her, and 5 minutes later, I was dead asleep.

———

A few more hours had passed, it was now 11 in the morning. I opened my eyes, and immediately turned around to see where Jade was.

She wasn't next to me, so I sat up and pulled myself together, since I was still tired.

I was almost falling back asleep, when I heard someone walk in.

"Look who decided to wake up." Her soft voice said.

"Good morning beautiful." I smiled at her, she then started walking over to me with a mug of coffee in her hand.

"Here." She handed me the mug.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"So.. about my dad?" She innocently asked.

"He's well awake." I answered.

"I'm aware of that, but we have to talk to him." Her eyes glistened.

"Jade I have a bad feeling about this." I nervously said.

"Whatever happens, happens."

She said and walked out.

That was random.

I got up and set the mug down on the nightstand. I walked over to the wardrobe and picked something casual. I was fixing the cuffs of my shirt in front of the mirror, when I heard someone enter.

"So, good news! Kinda.." she stood there awkwardly.

"What happened, are you ok?" I ask her worried.

"Yes, yes I'm fine. But.. I sorta told my dad we're going for a visit." She rubbed the back of her head.

"Oh my fucking god Jade.." I buried my head in my hands.

I was just standing there, stressed when a pair of soft hands wrapped around me. It was Jade, hugging me.

With no hesitation I hugged her back and kissed her forehead repeatedly.

"We'll be fine love." She gave me a reassuring smile before pecking my cheek and leaving.

I continued getting ready, put on some cologne and head out my room.

As I entered the hallway, my eyes widen at the sight of her.

Jade. She was stunning.

"How do I look?" She gave me an innocent smile and twirled

I just stood there, speechless.

"Incredible." I managed to blurt out, I couldn't hold myself. I walked towards her and grabbed her by the back of the neck, and smashed my lips onto hers.

I loved the way she made me feel, I loved the way she swirls her tongue on mine, I loved everything about this woman.

She broke apart a few seconds later and said:

"Come on now! Don't wanna keep my dad waiting do we?" She snatched my hand and dragged me down the stairs, out the door, and in the car.

How is she so calm?

I rested my hand on her thigh the whole car ride, and I was not planning on letting go.

———

20 minutes later, we arrived.

I hopped out of the car and held my hand out to help Jade out. She laid her palm on mine, locking our arms afterwards.

We walked towards the front door, I was nervous as fuck while she just smiled throughout the stairs.

We're now standing in front of the door, as she rings the doorbell.

A few seconds go by, and a very nice looking lady opens the door for us.

I'm guessing it was the maid.

"Tiana!" Jade yelled and jumped into her arms.

"Oh Jade, my dear!" The lady said while rubbing her back.

"Who is this young man?" The lady said, letting go of Jade and turning to me.

"Oh, he's my boyfriend." Jade smiled and interlocked her arm with mine again.

"Honored to meet you, I'm Kylo." I reached out my hand, which she did shake.

"Hello young man." She said, and moved out of the way for us to enter.

Jade lead me to the living room, and we took a seat on the couch, and waited for her father to come.

A few moments later, he came. And as soon as he saw me, rage built in his eyes.

Well fuck.