Forgiveness

I had gone back to bed, not like I had anything better to do.

———

Kylo's POV:

After I walked out of that room, I literally just wanted to kill myself.

She was so mad... I don't even know her that much but I had never seen her that angry.

After about 2 hours, I went back up to my room to check up on her.

I tiptoed into the room, quietly shutting the door behind me.

I went over to the bed and sat on the edge.

As soon as I sat on the bed, she started moving and seemed so uncomfortable.

She kept mumbling something... "stop...stop" - her voice got louder.

I immediately knew it, she was having a nightmare.. about Kai.

I immediately got up from the bed to stop her thinking that I was Kai, but that didn't work.
She kept moving and moving around in her sleep with a scared look on her face.

I didn't know what to do, so I just said in a calm voice while patting her head.
"Jade, Jade, it's just me, wake up.."

She woke up.

She jumped up while gasping for air, trying to catch her breath.

I put my hand on her back as she was sitting up on my bed.

She quickly grabbed my hand and pushed me away with a worried look on her face.

"Don't touch me..!" She hissed at me before seeing that it was just me and not Kai.

"Calm down... it's just me." I said in a calm voice.

She had covered her eyes with her hands to prevent herself from seeing me, then I grabbed her hands and pulled them away from her eyes gently.

She glanced at me, and on the verge of tears said: "oh..." while she put her hand on her chest to feel her heartbeat.

I knew she was uncomfortable, I had to do something.

I grabbed her so tightly and wrapped my arms around her, and whispered near her ear:

"Shh.. it's okay now, it's okay..." - as she buried her head in my chest.

For once I felt... different...

Who though I'd be comforting a girl who I only had because of her asshole father.

What am I doing?

Why am I feeling this way?

I hushed her.

About 10 seconds of nothing but hugging, she broke the hug, and said in a shaky, weak voice:

"I've never seen you be this nice before.. I always thought you were a cold, emotionless.. monster... You've killed hundreds and thousands of people, and then there's this side of you..?" - as she glanced up at me.

But the thing is... I never knew this side of me either.

"Look, that's really not something to talk about right now, ok? Now I think you should hop in the shower, you're dripped in a cold sweat.." - I said in a calm tone.

"Are you calling me stinky?!" She teased while crossing her arms, causing me to chuckle a bit, and a smirk appearing across my face.

"Maybeeee..." I mocked her.

She playfully hit my shoulder with a smile on her face, then proceeded to walk into the massive, master bathroom.

I'm glad she smiled, and I'm happy she was feeling better, but why...?

What is she worth to me? Why does her name send shivers down my spine, why do I get butterflies whenever I feel her skin on mine...?

What do I feel...?

A/n: Hi again! So long story short, yesterday I cried over your sweet and positive comments, you all make me really happy, and I will post about 2 more chapters today!