Chapter 25

The caffe we were at was pretty dope, everything about it was so relaxing, well besides me having to explain my relationship with Kylo, to Lucas.

I gulped, before wiping my mouth with a tissue, since I spit my coffee all over the place.

"Umm.." I just smiled awkwardly.

"I basically just kidnapped her and fell in love with her." Kylo stretched out his shoulders and just smiled like that was COMPLETELY NORMAL.

Lucas was about to EXPLODE.

"You WHAT?!" - Lucas hissed at Kylo, standing up from his chair.

"I took her so I can take revenge on your father, and long story short she somehow got me to fall in love with her, and I'm not mad about it because she really changed me." Kylo began explaining while I just stood there rubbing the back of my head.

"Jade, father is gonna snap when he finds out, I don't know if he will ever approve of this relationship," he points at Kylo "but I'm okay with it as long as you treat her right."

I just smiled, and let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding.

——— Time Skip———

My brother had gone home, and I had gone to my now called home, which was with Kylo.

I was way more relieved since my father was doing well, I mean... he's a bad bitch you can't kill him.

Knock it off.

When me and Kylo had gotten back home, of course I was exhausted, as always.

I mean would you be exhausted if you just suddenly rushed home because your father was dying, barely got sleep and have been standing up all day? Yeah thought so ya lazy bitch.

I slammed myself on the couch and tossed a pillow over my stomach, grabbed some popcorn which was on the table, and turned on a movie, The Notebook.

"Come on, don't leave me hanging." I pouted playfully at Kylo, who was just groaning in dissatisfaction.

"Ugh, does it have to be this movie." He sat beside me looking annoyed.

"Shut up will you?" I replied back at him. I knew I was gonna have him crying by the end of the movie.

I was way into the movie, throwing the popcorn into my mouth, I notice Kylo just staring at me from the corner of my eye.

I turn back at him. "Do you want an autograph?" I raise an eyebrow.

"No, I want you." He gazed into my eyes.

OH LORD THE BUTTERFLIES I GOT.

"You already have me." I lean on his shoulder, turning my attention back onto the movie.

"Jade?" He lifted my head up.

"Hm?" I hummed back.

"Will your father kill me?" He asks with a serious look on his face, although I knew he was joking.

"Probably" I smile back, and placed my head on his lap, slowly drifting into sleep.

Until... Derek decided to activate Godzilla mode.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD Y'ALL ARE ADORABLE." He yelled from the kitchen.

Where did he even come from?

"My god, she's trying to sleep for fucks sakes Derek." Kylo hissed at him.

I was still laying on his lap, now smiling, and taking his hand and placing it in my palm.

I heard him chuckle, and I enjoyed it.

And I fell asleep.

———

Kylo's POV:

About an hour had passed, she was dead asleep on me.

I really didn't want to move, I loved when she felt safe around me.

But I had to, since I had some work to do.

I gently lifted her up, and threw her into my arms bridal style.

I took small steps, went up the stairs and shouldered my bedroom door open.

I laid her down on the bed, and adjusted the pillow for her. It's a habit she has.

I then threw the covers over her, before leaving the room, and heading for my office.

———

Jade's POV:

Hours passed, it felt like days.

I woke up in Kylo's bed, but he was nowhere to be found.

I looked around the room, nope.

I then tapped my phone to check the time, 4 in the morning.

What the fuck is this guy doing up at this time?

I had fallen asleep from about 10 PM, so I couldn't sleep anymore.

It was cold, so I threw on one of Kylo's hoodies I had borrowed, well stolen.

He's gotta be in his office, where else would he be?

I tiptoed through the hall and went straight for his office.

I twisted the doorknob, and not to my surprise, he was there, signing a bunch of paperwork and files.

"What in fucks name are you doing up this late?" I whisper, but loud enough for him to hear me.

He shot his head up from the desk, and glanced right at me.

"Jade, go to bed." He bluntly replied.

"Sucks for you, because I'm not moving an inch till you come with me." I cross my arms leaning on the doorframe.

"I have a bunch of work to do, I haven't had time to deal with the mafia lately, I need to catch up. Now go to bed." He demanded.

I know I've taken a lot of time off of his hands, and I understand that he has a whole mafia to lead, so I didn't wanna bother him.

"Ok, just make sure to get some sleep." I start to walk off.

"Wait." I was suddenly stopped.

"Hm?" I replied.

"I love you" Kylo looked in my direction, a slight smile spread across his face.

"I love you too." I chuckled back, and then headed back to our room.

Well i thought I didn't wanna sleep anymore, but look at me, sleeping like I hadn't in ages.

————————

A/n: hey bad bitches.

I don't really know how long this book is gonna be, I'm thinking about 40 chapters in total.

And yes Lucas is single. 🙄🤚

What would you like to be put in the story? Lemme know!