Vacation

Kylo's POV:

She fell asleep in my arms as I was tucking her hair behind her ear.

God she was beautiful.

Her smell was so comforting, her voice so angelic, her appearance out of this world, her personality, the way she always calms me down.

I loved her so god damn much.

———

It was the next morning, her alarm rang.

"Morning" she said to me in a sleepy voice, her eyes were still closed and she had a slight smile on her face.

She was still in my arms, and I wasn't planning on letting go anytime soon.

"Good morning" I said back, before kissing her forehead.

"Alright, you can let me go now" she giggled at me while trying to wiggle out of my grip.

"Yeah.. no that's not happening." I snapped at her while hugging her tighter.

"Okay just ten more minutes and we get up, the beach is waiting." She hissed at me, before snuggling her face in my chest again and closing her eyes.

———

5 minutes passed, she lifted her head up and gazed into my eyes.

"What happened to Kai..?" Her sleepy voice said.

"That's not something to worry about right now.." I patted her head.

"No.. tell me" she whispered back.

I took a deep breath and started talking.

"We're keeping him in one of my warehouses. I won't do anything without telling you. You can decide." I kissed her on the cheek.

"Okay.." she laid back down.

———

Another 5 minutes passed, and we finally got up.

We grabbed our necessities and started heading to the beach, holding hands.

We laid down our towels, and then she said to me.

"Can you help me put on sunscreen on my back?" She smiled and threw me the sunscreen bottle.

"Sure" I replied.

I leathered the sunscreen on her back, while she grabbed her hair and pulled it in the front so it was out of the way.

I then started rubbing her back.

God.. her skin was so smooth...

My eyes were on her, but I could've sworn my heart was in another dimension.

I continued spreading the sunscreen across her back, noticing she was smiling.

"You there?" She teased me.

"Nope, not here" I smiled back.

She got up, and grabbed my hand and pulled me with her.

"Woah woah, where we going?" I asked confusingly.

"The water!" She pulled me into the waves.

We were running through the shoreline holding hands, well that was until she decided to drag me deeper into the water.

We were now basically completely underwater.

I was carrying her into a piggy back ride, she was on top of my back and kept pushing me into the water, this bitch wanted to drown me.

"Calm. Down." I said in between breaths since i was going in and out the water.

"Drown fucker" She said evilly.

"Ok, that's it." I finally had enough, I smiled, then turned to her. "Ok, let's see how much of a bad bitch you are now." I smirked before grabbing her and throwing her into the water.

"Apologize!" I screamed pulling her out of the water.

"Never." She replied bluntly.

"Alright." I shrugged it off and dumped her back into the water.

She pulled herself up, then turned to me.

"OK OK! Let's get out now." She says while grabbing my hand and started walking to shore.

I mean we had to get out before anyone drowned, that would probably be me.

———

We headed back to our towels, I just dried myself while Jade just scrolled through her phone, eyes widened and all.

"You ok?" I ask her, getting kind of worried since she was in a good mood.

"I have 50 missed calls from my brother, something's up." She gazed into her phone, then pulling it up to her ear, waiting for am answer from her brother.

I was also just as curious as her.

I heard muffling come from her phone, though I couldn't hear what her brother was saying.

After about a minute or so, I saw her jaw drop.

Her skin went pale, and she started breathing heavily in and out, starting to rub her forehead in stress as the phone dropped in the sand.

I immediately knew something was wrong, I mean obviously.

I quickly went over to her and grabbed her chin up with the tips of my fingers, looking deeply into her eyes.

"My father, is in the hospital." Her weak and shaky voice said.

My heart sunk.

Being the good guy that I am, I pulled her into a hug, and I wasn't thinking about letting go, until she broke the hug and stared right back into my eyes.

"Please, can we go?" She whispered near me on the verge of tears.

"Of course we can baby." I pecked her forehead once more, then we started to pack our beach bags and head back to the hotel room.

Yes it had only been 2 days, and as much as I hate Jade's father, I don't wanna see her suffer over his death. I don't want Jade to be crushed by emotions if her father dies. I agree on going home with no hesitation.

——————————————————————

A/n: Hey bad bitches, guess who's back.

That's right, me.

Sorry for the complete disappearance, I was incredibly sick and my mental state wasn't it. 😀

But I'm back, and I'm better than ever.

I'll try to upload more now, and make the chapters longer. I will also name them as "chapter 25" and stuff like that because I ain't thinking random names for each chapter.

And FUCKERS, my birthday is in two days, guess who the fuck is turning 15.

If you have any questions please let me know on my tiktok, still need to verify my email on here.

AND OMFG ALMOST 30K READS WHAT THE FU-

Hope y'all are doing well, BYE BAD BITCHES.