Truth

This damn idiot..

While Kai was on the floor, yet again, Kylo just locked eyes with me, staying silent. After about 10 seconds of nothing but starring, I snapped myself out of it and just looked back at the TV.

I was so embarrassed. I just looked down and played with my hands, not noticing that Kylo was walking over to the couch next to me. He just starred at my hands and out of nowhere he grabbed them and pulled them away from each other. I just starred in confusion.

"Don't do that, it's annoying" he said as he let go of my hands and started looking at the TV.

His touch was so... un describable... It sent shivers down my spine.

I let out a simple "uhm..." and continued looking at the TV.

After about 5 minutes of just watching the movie together, i finally looked at him and said:

"So uh... what's this thing you want from my father, and why do I have to pay for it?"

He took a deep breath, then finally said:

"I know you think your father is some angel, and has a good heart, but he has done some disgusting things. Once he tried sending 10 people over to my warehouse to fucking kill me, lucky for me I had bodyguards all over the warehouse. Another time he tried stealing 1 million fucking pounds worth of drugs, and I'm determined to get 70% of his earnings from his entire mafia career, that's what I want from him, and for that reason I'm keeping you here until he agrees to give me about 30 million dollars for the damage he's caused"

I. Was. Shaking.

How could my father do that?

I finally caught my breath and said: "b-but.. why did he try to kill you.."

He sighed and said calmly: "He's always been jealous of my Mafia, I own the number 1 Mafia in the whole fucking world, he owns the 2nd, and by killing me he would become number 1"

I was literally speechless.

"wow..." i said in a low and hushed voice.

I got up from the couch and proceeded to walk upstairs, dripped in a cold sweat. I finally got to my room, I got in, locked the door and before I could do anything else i noticed a tall dark figure standing right beside my bed. I immediately knew who it was.

"Kai..."