Chapter 26

Derek's POV:

It was now around 5 in the morning, Delilah was sleeping over, and she got incredibly sick, so I stayed up all night watching over her.

Delilah was sleeping in my bed, I headed to the kitchen to grab some more medicine for her.

As I exit my room, I notice Jade heading for Kylo's office.

I knew Kylo was awake, since he had shit tons of work to do, but what is Jade doing up at this time?

I quickly hid behind the wall, and ear dropped their conversation.

———

I love how concerned Jade was over Kylo's sleep schedule, and I couldn't be happier. Kylo has been my best friend since birth, and not once have I seen him this happy. He was raises in cruel ways, never really got the chance to be loved, was always considered a horrifying person in general. He was never really happy. Well that was until he met Jade. Ever since she 'moved in' with us, Kylo has been more and more happy. She always manages to make him smile, and talk to him whenever nobody else could. She always finds some way to make everything better. Jade has an incredible personality, and I'm glad that she helped my best friend happy.

———

After Jade had gone back into their room, I stopped hiding and knocked on Kylo's office door.

"Come in" a cold voice said.

I slowly opened the door, and found Kylo sitting at his desk, his head looking down at some files and he was rubbing his forehead.

He seemed fine just a few seconds ago?

Why did he suddenly switch up when Jade came.

"What's with all the stress?" I ask, walking over to the couch next to his bookshelf.

"Jade's father woke up." He replies bluntly, not looking at me.

I just stood in silence, then finally hissed at him.

"If you really love her, you have to tell her father. You can't hide it forever. Sooner or later he's gonna find out."

"He fucking despises me Derek!?" Kylo threw a punch at the mirror that was behind him.

"Well make him like you!!" I yelled back, jumping up from the couch.

"Look dude, if you can show him that you're treating his daughter well, maybe, just MAYBE, he'll approve of your relationship. If you don't tell him now, it's gonna be worse when he finds out himself. So if you mess this up, he'll never approve." I finally snap and stomp out.

Kylo was just left there, with a shattered mirror, and a bleeding hand.

I head back into my room, to check up on Delilah.

———

Kylo's POV:

Derek is my best friend, but sometimes I just wish I could shoot his brains out.

He's always watched over me, and gave me the best advice, and he was always right. So it would probably be good if i listened to him.

I began going through my drawers, in search for some tissue or something to cover my hand with.

Until I heard a soft gasp come from my door.

Yep, I recognize her angelic voice.

"Are you insane." Were the only words that came out of her mouth, as she stared at my bloody knuckles.

"Yes, no, maybe so?" I shrugged.

"Come here." She chuckled and started walking over to me, with some bandages and alcohol in her hand.

She sat on my desk, and made me sit on my chair so she could take care of my hand.

"It's not that bad, just a scratch." I raise an eyebrow at her.

"Shut up." As she continued wrapping my hand up.

She was putting all her focus on my hand, and I just looked at her like I hadn't seen a girl like her ever before, and I haven't.

I just sat there, looking at her little slightly annoyed face.

"You look cute when you're mad." I let a smirk escape my lips.

"I can make this hand bleed more if you'd like." She hissed at me.

"I wanna see my hand inside you."

And, yep. She shot her eyes up.

I got lost in her eyes, too much that I hadn't realized her hand swipe across my face.

Ouch.

"Ow, you have a heavy hand." I teased her.

She said nothing and continued working on my hand.

After she was done, she took a deep breath and asked.

"What happened?" Were the only words that came out of her mouth.

"Nothing, just my anger issues." I looked away.

How do I tell this girl that her father just woke up, and how I'm stressed over telling him about our relationship.

"Well you clearly must be insane if you think I'll believe that." She jumped up from my desk.

I just sighed, and finally spoke.

"Your father woke up."

"That's good to hear, what's so bad here?" She pouted.

"I'm fucking nervous Jade. Your father hates my guts. How do I tell him I fell in love with his daughter? I'm his biggest enemy, same to me. How will he ever approve of this relationship?"

She sighed, then proceeded to talk.

"You should stop worrying. I'll talk to my father, but so will you. He's been my best friend since birth. You might see him as an enemy, but we'll make it up. I'll always be here for you." She reassured me.

Her words are so comforting, and she makes all my worries and stress go away. Somehow.

I never want to lose this girl.

————

A/n: YALL.

Me myself, doesn't like kids, and I really don't wanna make Jade pregnant.

But sadly I feel like it's needed, I won't make it an important part of this story, and I'm only adding a child around the last 2 chapters, but until then, baby free ;)

WILL YALL STOP SIMPING OVER DEREK 🤚🏼