Chapter 29

HEY BADDIES

IM FINALLY BACK.

Im not even gonna try to excuse myself cuz I was just lazy.

BUT I'm back and I'll update very often.

THIS CHAPTER IS A LOT OF DRAMA SO BUCKLE UP.

Just wanted to show this picture cuz it's cute

Enjoy xoxo.

———

Jade's POV:

We were waiting on the couch when my dad finally walked in.

Well fuck.

Here we go..

As soon as he saw me a warm smile appeared on his face, without hesitation he started jogging over to me with his arms wide open ready for a hug.

He hasn't noticed Kylo... yet.

"Jade, my dear! Oh how I've missed you." My father said, hugging me ever so tightly.

He never really hugged me, so this was odd.

I never really felt the warmth of a hug from my father, and now that I experience it, it feels amazing.

He finally let go and held my shoulders.

"My sweet daughter! Where have you b-" he noticed Kylo.

Well here goes nothing.

His smile quickly faded away, as Kylo stood up from the couch, and crossed his arms.

"Dad this is-" I was interrupted by my father's horrific screams.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! GET HIM OUT. GUARDS!!" My father demands, grabbing my arm and forcefully shoving me behind him.

I wince a bit as I break free from his grip.

"Enough! Knock it off dad, he's my boyfriend!" I scream at him and I'm now standing in front of Kylo not letting the guards touch him.

My dad froze.

His jaw clenched along with his fists, as his eyebrows furrowed in anger.

"What.." he hissed through his teeth, trying to keep calm.

"He is my boyfriend. And that's not changing." I hiss back.

"No he is not! He will never! He is our biggest enemy and our biggest threat. I'm not letting you get near him, GUARDS TAKE HIM OUT NOW." He yells again, grabbing my arm once again.

"NO!" I push him away, and walk over to Kylo again.

Kylo was trying so hard to keep his calm, that wasn't working because i could tell of the way he was squeezing my waist so tightly.

"Stay calm." I whisper in Kylo's ear as my dad walks back over to us.

Kylo took a deep breath before saying.

"Look-" he starts.

My father cut him off.

"You are not welcome in my home and never will be! Stay away from my daughter!" He yells as more guards come in, but they're not my dad's guards, they're Kylo's guards.

Now there were about 5 of my father's guards and 15 of Kylo's guards.

2 of Kylo's guards grabbed each of my dad's arms, preventing him from hurting anyone.

"I am trying to find peace between us! You always denied that. This is what it has come to." Kylo hissed, letting go of my arm and walking towards my dad as I stand in fear.

"Don't do it amore..." I barely even whisper.

"I'm sorry love." Kylo says and whips out a gun.

My dad is now on the floor, on his knees with guards holding him by his arms.

Kylo slowly loads his gun, and points it right at my dad's head, leaning his finger on the trigger.

"No.." I say to Kylo as I'm paralyzed to move.

Out of nowhere my dad yells.

"HE KILLED YOUR MOTHER DAMN IT!"

.........