Furious

Before I knew I had fallen sleep on him.

About 2 hours passed and I had finally woken up.

I opened my eyes to notice that Kylo wasn't there, he had to leave for work and I have to accept that, besides, not like he's worth anything to me... right?

Ugh I don't know, how do I feel? What am I doing? And how does he feel? I'm so confused.
I'm trying not to, but do I have feelings for him? No, no. Any man would've done what he did last night, at least I think so. I can't have feelings for him, my father hates him, so I need to too. But.. I don't know...

———

I was still in that same hoodie and basketball shorts, so I had to go in my room and get a fresh change of clothes, although I really didn't want to go in there because of what happened last night.

I had to.

I walked in the room, and saw blood all over the floor near the door.

What had Kylo done to Kai?

I gulped, took a deep breath and started heading for my closet trying not to step on the blood.
I finally got some clothes and immediately got out of the room slamming the door shut behind me as I'm breathing heavily. I headed into the bathroom to change, since I didn't wanna have anything to do with my room.

I changed and headed downstairs again, into the kitchen to make some food since I hadn't eaten dinner the night before due to what happened.

I looked around the fridge and cabinets to see what I could make. I went for pancakes.

I turned on the stove, and got the batter ready.

I quickly whipped the pancakes before adding some syrup and fruit on them.

I sat on the countertop and started eating the pancakes.

I was halfway done with them when I was suddenly interrupted by Kylo barging through the front door while huffing and puffing in anger. He slammed the door behind him and started stomping upstairs without even saying anything. What had gotten into him?

I jumped down from the counter and tried to talk to him. "Woah- what happen-" before I could even finish he was already at the top of the stairs and heading to his room.

He seemed furious so I decided I should leave him alone for a bit.

About an hour had passed, and I decided to go check up on him.

On the way up the stairs I saw Derek, so I simply said: "Oh, hey Derek" while smiling at him.
I earned a smile in return. I noticed that he also looked kinda upset. "What's gotten into you? And Kylo...?"

I said as my smile faded away.

Derek sighed, looked at me then said. "It's work, 20 hostages had escaped at the main base last night since I had forgot to lock the main door. They escaped their cells and then exited the building. That's why I'm upset. Kylo is mad at me and he's also furious. He doesn't want anyone near him at the moment, so I don't know if talking to him would be the best idea."
- he spat out, while rubbing his forehead in stress as he said the last sentence.

I glanced at him, smiled and then said "Don't worry, I'll talk to him" as I gave him a pat on his shoulder, earning a slight smile in return along with a thumbs up.

I had gotten at Kylo's room. I was standing in front of the door, before taking a deep breath, then finally knocked. I knocked on the door about 3 times, he didn't answer. Wow he must be really mad, I mean most of the time he is that way but... I should talk to him.

I sighed. "Kylo, it's me.. open up please we need to talk..." I said calmly in a hushed tone.

After he heard what I said, I heard a clicking sound, it was his door that had unlocked.

He unlocked his door for me?

I inhaled sharply, then finally built up the courage to get in.

I got in, shut the door behind me, then looked around the room for Kylo.

There he was.

He was at the window, his shirt was unbuttoned halfway, and he was smoking.

I walked up behind him, took a deep breath and said. "I know what happened, Derek told me. But you really shouldn't be mad at him, everyone makes mistakes."

He exhaled, and continued looking out the window, smoking his cigarette. He ignored me.

I huffed in anger and then went up to him, and snatched his cigarette from his veiny hands, and threw it out the window. And gave him a death stare while crossing my arms.

He turned to me. "What the fuck Jade?! As if I'm not angry enough now this?!" He hissed at me.

I clicked my tongue, then said to him calmly. "Smoking isn't good for you, and if you choose to ignore me, of course that's gonna happen what the fuck do you expect?" While lifting an eyebrow at the end.

He glanced back at me with a complete different look, then said:

"You have some balls to do that you know?" as he started walking over to me, a crease forming in between his eyebrows.

"Yea I do, I'm no pussy. Why are people even scared of you?" While crossing my arms once again, smirking.

Did I just say that? I know damn well what he's capable of.

He starred at me so intensely. "Really? You're talking to the fucking best Mafia leader, not a fucking baby, God you're lucky you're a girl"

Honestly, he probably would've killed me by now, but he didn't and I don't think that's because I'm a girl.

"You don't seem too dangerous to me" I said in a devilish way, as a grin spread across my face.

"Oh really?" - he said mockingly.

"Mhm" I shrugged.

Before I could do anything else, I'm suddenly lifted up into the air. I realized he had thrown me over his fucking shoulder. I started chuckling.

"No, stop what are you doing?!" I yelled at him while kicking my legs trying to escape his grip while laughing.

It was pointless, he barely moved.

"I'll make you regret what you just said" he smirked at me as I was still over his shoulder, letting out a chuckle.

Suddenly we were over on the balcony, we were at the edge of the railings.

I gave up kicking, seeing it was useless.

"Say you're sorry" he said while smiling in such a devilish way and looking up at me.

"I'm not doing SHIT" I snapped at him while giggling.

He moved closer to the edge.

"Apologize!" He shouted while leaning me over.

"Not happening!" I giggled again.

He exhaled then proceeded to put me down.

"Well you have an attitude" he said as he was stretching his shoulders.

"Heard that one before" I mocked him and started heading out.

"Oh and by the way, don't be mad at Derek, he made a mistake, it's normal, you've made mistakes too?" - i shrugged with a smile on my face.

"Yeah bringing you here was a big one" he whispered under his breath while rubbing his neck.

"What was that?" I turned back in a teasing way.

"nothing, go on" as he looked back down the balcony.

I face palmed myself with a big smile on my face. Then headed out the door.

I felt so relieved. I thought he didn't wanna talk to anyone, but he seemed fine when I did...
His touch was... soothing. I couldn't describe it.

I walked back downstairs and continued watching my movie with a huge smile across my face, proud of myself that I managed to calm him down when even his best friends couldn't...