Surprise

We continued the movie, I hadn't noticed I fell asleep in his arms.

I was snuggling in his chest, when I'm suddenly lifted up into the air, bride's style.

He was carrying me up to my room, or at least I thought so.

We were supposed to go to the left to reach my room, but he turned right. Where his room was.

Yep, he was taking me to his room.

He gently opened the door, with me still in his arms. Then he gently laid me down on the bed, tucking me into the blankets.

Just as he was about to leave, I grabbed his arm, as my eyes were still closed.

"Stay, don't leave.." I whispered, pulling his arm.

He sighed, then walked over to the other side of the bed, and made himself comfortable.

I turned to him, and rested my head on his chest, as my hand was locked with his.

"I love you.." I whispered, as I was slowly falling asleep.

"I love you too..." he said back, kissed my forehead and then we went to sleep in each other's arms.

———

It was now early in the morning, I woke up, Kylo was nowhere to be found.

I peeked in the bathroom, he wasn't there either.

I did nothing special, skincare, makeup and outfit, the usuals.

I walked over back to the bed, only to find a note on the nightstand.

"Dress nicely, surprise is today :)" the note said.

I was so exited!

I threw on a silk, short white dress, and some nude heels

I then headed down the hall, then down the stairs, to see a trail of rose pedals leading to the living room area.

I followed the pedals, then got to the living room while smiling.

"Surprise, vacation time!!" He held up some flowers with a big smile on his face.

I gasped in excitement, then jumped into his arms.

I was laughing as he was spinning me around.

"Thank you!!" I yelled in a cheerful voice.

"EEEEE THIS IS SO FUCKING CUTE" - Derek screamed while running down the stairs.

I couldn't help but laugh at him.

I gave Kylo one last kiss before asking him: "so when are we leaving?" with a big smile on my face.