The trickening

I only own my my original characters, everything else belong to Disney, do not sue me

Also, shout out to @Wolfpuppygirl3 for giving me the costume idea.

Quick note, I changed the name of Miranda's mother, now she's Eliza, or Liza for short

(Third person p.o.v)
Huey: "this is it"
Huey: "one night, every house in town"
Huey: "and we'll score enough to last us, All. Year"
Huey: "suit up!"
Huey put his vizier down over his eyes and turned off the flashlight after he was done with his monologue. Halloween had finally come once again. And the kids were preparing as they waited for Fenton to drop off Miranda and Onyx so they could take her on her first trick or treating ever.
Huey: "Blathering Blatherskite! I love Halloween! The pageantry! The mischievous pranks! And of course, the trick or treating! Yep, this will be the best Halloween ever!"
Huey flopped down on the couch and waved his arms around excited.
Webby: "so says I, Balor, demon king of the evil eye!"
Huey just lifted his vizier up and he and Dewey look at her confused
Webby: "the evil eye curse that plagued 17th century Europe?"
Both boys just shrugged
Webby: "the roots of Halloween? A day to disguise yourself to trick the demons or appease them with sweet treat offerings. A celebration of fear and concerning that fear!"
Dewey: "I'm a pirate of vacation"
The brothers did a fist bump while Webby looked down exasperated
Webby: "you're supposed to blend in with the monsters by wearing scary costumes"
Louie: "there's nothing scary about tonight"
Miranda: "but there is something scary about me!"
All the kids turned to see the open door on the other end of the room, Miranda's voice coming from outside it.
Miranda: "I have chosen a costume. Of a beast so scary the mere mention of it's name can make people run for the hills. So brace yourselves.....for this!"
Miranda charges through the door and turns to face the kids, her hands raised by her face to make claws.
Miranda: "rawer!"
The kids just stared at her for a minute before they're eyes went big and they smiled.
All: "awwwwwwwwwwww"
Miranda just looked at them like they had betrayed her, Fenton soon came into the room and stood behind her, smiling at her state. Onyx soon followed, wearing a little red hood over her head.
Miranda: "What!? Don't 'awwwww', the wolf is one of the most feared predators in all of North America! You should be terrified!"
Louie: "have you seen the stuff we do on a normal bases?"
Miranda: "well, I would have been Gizmoduck but thanks to SOMEONE that costume was off the table"
Huey: "Miranda. I won roshambo, fair and square"
Webby: "roshambo?"
Dewey: "rock paper scissors"
Webby: "ah"
Fenton: "it doesn't matter"
Webby: "besides, you look adorable, you even dressed Onyx up as little red riding hood!"
Miranda just puffed her cheeks out and pouted, which really didn't help her case. She stomped her foot in frustration.
Miranda: "I am not adorable!"
Huey: "aw!"
Miranda just glared at them all while Onyx rubbed against her legs and Fenton laughed,  kissing her head.
Fenton: "I'm sorry to break this to you mija, but you're about as scary as.......as"
Huey: "a pile of kittens?"
Dewey: "a bag of cotton candy?"
Louie: "a swarm of butterflies?"
Webby: " an army of stuffed animals?"
Fenton snapped his fingers and pointed at all of them
Fenton: "yes, all of those"
Miranda just groaned and picked up Onyx off the ground before looking at Louie and raising a brow.
Miranda: "where's your costume Louie?"
Louie just pulled a red hat out from behind him and put it on his head.
Louie: "blerg, Junior woodchuck rule nine million, bluug, Halloween is about candy and only candy"
Huey just walked over with his hands on his hips
Huey: "you are a lazy costumer, quit stretching my hat!"
Louie just pushed him off
Louie: "we have the same head, forget the legwork, I've got a plan to make us candy billionaires"
Miranda: "I don't care where we go, I'm just excited to finally celebrate Halloween!"
Everyone turned to look at the excited little wolf-duck, if her tail was real it would be wagging. She put down Onyx and moved her fur covered gloves to where they were held close to her chest as she did her signature happy bounce.
Miranda: "I'm so excited! My first big holiday! Not only do I get to dress up, but I get to try candy for the first time!"
All the kids gasped and looked over at and embarrassed Fenton in shock
Dewey: "she's never had candy before?!? Fenton you're neglecting her!"
Fenton just glared at him and Huey quickly intervened before a fight broke out.
Huey: "nevertheless!"
The red nephew turned to Miranda and placed a hand on her shoulder
Huey: "don't worry Mimi, I've got a map so detailed that by the end of tonight, you'll have enough candy to try every kind to be created."
The girls eyes grew wide at that thought and she smiled and hugged him. Huey smiled and hugged her back while Fenton look happier then both of them.
Fenton: "alright, looks like you're all set"
Fenton quickly grabbed a hold of Miranda and wrapped his arms around her shoulders, his chin rested on top of her head.
Fenton: "look kids, I know it's Halloween, but Miranda is still pretty little and I don't want her and Onyx running around town all night"
He turned his attention to Huey
Fenton: "Miranda's bedtime is at 8:00 sharp and I'm pulling a late shift at the lab tonight, so I'm trusting you guys to get them both home and in bed by the time I get back"
Huey nodded and pulled out his map while Onyx and Miranda gave squawks of protest.
Huey: "we should be able to do it if I change a few street crossings"
Fenton: "excellent"
Fenton turned his attention to the little girl in his arms
Fenton: "I gotta get going"
He planted a big kiss on Miranda's head and she groaned, rolling her eyes.
Miranda: "P'paaaaaaa!"
Fenton smiled before pulling away and handing her a trick or treating bag, he walked out the door. Miranda just smiled and waved goodbye. Onyx stood by her feet and watched, wagging her tail.
Fenton: "have a nice time pollita"
Miranda: "bye papa, Te veo en la mañana, te quiero"
Fenton: "Yo también te quiero mis ojos azules de bebé"
He left after that and Miranda started running around excited again with Onyx following her.
Miranda: "this is going to be awesome! I wonder what creepy stuff we'll run into tonight"
Louie: "who cares? Nothing is going to scare me from-
Louie was cut out by the lights being cut out, Miranda stopped running immediately. Everyone started looking around until a giant skeleton came smashing trough the top of a pumpkin sitting on the table. Everyone screamed, Onyx let out a protective hiss and swiped her claws as the skeleton waved it's fingers around and growled.
Scrooge: "leave this house"
The kids kept screaming as the skeleton lifted its mask to reveal it was Scrooge.
Scrooge: "because there will be no Halloween handouts here"
He clapped the lights on and smiled