Back to pigtails

Also know as 'The 5 times Mark Beaks tried to steal the Gizmoduck suit before beaks in the shell attempt one"
All of my oc's belong to me, Disney only owns Ducktales.

(Third person)
Gyro: "after weeks of studying that youth water, I finally found a way to reverse the process and restore Miranda back to her proper age"
Fenton held Miranda close to his chest as he and the rest of the McDuck family listened to Gyro explained his cure. Onyx was fast asleep on Fenton's feet, much to his annoyance. Gyro held up a beaker full of about six ounces of a clear water like liquid.
Gyro: "each ounce of water is equal to one year, so get her to drink all six ounces and she should return to normal"
Della: "and you're sure it's safe?"
Gyro: "you dare question my brilliance?!"
Huey cut in before a fight could break out
Huey: "let's not go down that road shall we"
Fenton ignored their petty fight and just looked at the beaker in Gyro's hand, then back down at Miranda.
Fenton: "does she have to take it right away?"
Everyone looked confused at his question but Gyro answered it anyway.
Gyro: "I suppose not, the molecular structure sounds hold for some time, why, what's the delay?"
Fenton: "well you-you see..I had-uh, planned to take Miranda to a-a doctor today! So-uh, he-he could make sure she was still healthy, so!"
Fenton grabbed Onyx off his feet and held her next to Miranda,  then took the beaker out of Gyro's hand and put a cork in it to stop any water from spilling, then he walked backwards to the elevator.
Fenton: "so I'll just give her the water after that appointment! And-uh will let all of you know when she's back to normal, ok bye!"
The elevator door closed before anyone else could get a word in. Fenton walked out of that building faster then he ever had in his life. Completely unaware of the white drone spying on him from the sky.
Fenton walked with Miranda and Onyx until they got to the park. He sat down on a bench and placed her on his lap. Miranda just looked up at him confused and a little annoyed. Onyx just looked confused.
Fenton: "I know, I know, but can I have one more day? One more day with my baby?"
Miranda seemed to think about it for a minute before letting out a little nod. Fenton smiled and kissed her head.
Fenton: "alright then, you wanna swing?"
Miranda: "es! Es pease!"
Fenton picked her up and they both headed to the swings. The more fun they had the more Fenton thought about this. Is this really what was best for Miranda? What if he could start over, re raise her. Erase all the heartbreak and pain that came with her early childhood trauma. He could give her the life she deserves.

He shook his head, that idea was ridiculous. He couldn't undo the past, no matter how much he wanted to. It wouldn't be fair to Miranda, to make her forget about her mother. The thoughts made Fenton's stomach churn.
Miranda: "papi?"
Fenton looked down at her in her swing. And when she looked up at him with those big blue eyes he wanted to give her the world. But before he could say anything he felt a presence behind him, a bad presence. He turned and saw a group of rough looking boys hanging around the front gate of the park. Fenton pulled Miranda out of her swing and started walking away. Onyx walked along with them from the ground, giving the boys an evil look. The boys followed them at a safe distance but that only made Fenton walk faster. Once he reached a large tree he walked around it waiting for the kids to pass, only to feel a sharp pain on the back of his head. The last thing he heard before he blacked out was Miranda letting out a cry and Onyx hissing.

(At the lab)
Huey: "did Fenton seem off to anyone else?"
The McDuck family was still waiting in the lab to hear back from Fenton (and surprisingly had nothing better to do today). Gyro was becoming increasingly annoyed with their presence and scoffed.
Gyro: "Dr intern is always off, he's a scientist"
Huey rolled his eyes
Huey: "that's not what I meant"
Donald got up from his spot and walked up to Huey.
Donald: "he's just being a parent Huey, he doesn't want to see Miranda grow up, that's his baby"
Huey was about to say something else before loud static from a nearby computer startled him and everyone else. They crowded around the computer to see Mark Beak's face full up the screen.
Mark: "Hey there old McMoneybags!"
Huey: "Mark Beaks!"
Mark: "You're watching this video it's because I hacked into your computers in order to give you this important message!"
The screen switched over to show Fenton knocked out, trapped behind a large glass wall, Onyx was scratching at the wall and Miranda was nowhere in sight.
Mark: "if you ever want to see Gizmoduck again, you'll make Screwloose hand over the Gizmoduck armor and his prototype for the hoverboard to Waddle by the end of today"
Gyro narrowed his eyes at the screen
Gyro: "over my dead body!"
Mark: "oh! And if that wasn't enough"
The screen shifted again to show the black marker, standing in the shadows and holding a very unhappy Miranda in his arms. Everyone gasped.
Webby: "he's got Miranda!"
Mark: "I've also got this little number to help sweeten the deal, both inventions by the end of the day, bYYYYEEEE!"
The screen switched off. After that threat the entire family was furious, but Gyro, he was livid.
Gyro: "if that pompous git thinks for one minute that he can make me hand over my brilliance to him he's got another thing coming!"
He immediately went to the computer and started typing, but before he could complete a code that keyboard started sparking. He just barely avoided getting shocked as the screen switched back on.
Mark: "oh, and don't even bother trying to track my location, I made sure to double my security features, byyyeeee!"
After that Gyro was completely seething.
Gyro: "that subhuman, unoriginal, piece of-!"
Donald: "Gyro!"
He did stop but not before taking out his tablet
Gyro: "I'll show that hack not to mess with my coworkers! I'll find them both!"
Della: "aww look at you caring about those you work with"
Gyro: "don't start, now, I just need to trace the last transmission, hack into his security, and trace his last known-
Dewey: "they're at Waddle"
Everyone looked to see the kids crowded around Dewey's phone, he showed them all a picture Mark posted of him giving a thumbs up in front of a door that said janitor. The caption read 'holding hostages in a secret location, better Saturday then yours' #beaksisthebest #screwgearloose #pewpewpew.
Everyone rolled their eyes
Scrooge: "doubled security indeed"
Huey: "enough chit chat! Let's go rescue them"
Everyone let out a yeah as they raced out the lab, Gyro grabbing the Gizmoduck bag on his way.