Bath wars

An idea that I had to get out of my brain. You know the drill, all of my characters are my characters so you have no hold of them, try and sue and you never get to find out what happens next......
Enjoy!

(Fenton p.o.v)
Working in the lab on days like today always brought a calm air into the atmosphere. I was sitting at a desk working on chemical equations, Dr Gearloose was working on the hoverboard prototype and Manny was restocking on pies for the Gizmoduck suit. All was calm and all was well.
That's when it entered the air.
A stench wafted into the lab through the air vents, unpleasant but not bothersome enough for us to get up and do something about it. But then it grew. It hung over the lab like a thick cloud that only grew thicker as the seconds passed. The smell could only be described as a horrible combination of rotted food, decomposing flesh, and sweaty gym socks. Once Gyro caught a whiff of it he started choking.
Gyro: "what on earth is the insufferable smell!"
Manny caught a whiff of it too and immediately dropped the pie boxes he was holding.
Manny: "ahh! It's burning my eyes!"
The smell only grew stronger, all of us were trying to hold it together while also trying to locate the deathly smell. We were so focused on that I didn't even hear the elevator door open until the smell reached the strongest stage, that's when I heard it, the source of the most terrible, awful, inhuman smell known to mankind.
Miranda: "Daddy I'm here!"
....My daughter and her griffin.
I turned to the elevator door and saw Miranda standing there with Onyx holding her backpack. She just walked here after school by herself for the first time today and I don't even want to know what it is she's covered in. I pinched my nose closed as I walked up to her.
Fenton: "Ugh! Miranda Nicole! What on earth happened to you?!"
Miranda looked up at the ceiling in thought.

(School)
9:00 am:
Miranda was sitting with her friends from class during snack time when a yell caught her attention. One girl was crouched down in pain and holding her stomach. Miranda and Onyx immediately rushed over.
Miranda: "What's wrong Lily?"
Lily: "my stomach hurts!"
Her face went pale.
Lily: "I think I'm gonna..gonna-
Her words were cut off by her puking all over the floor and the pant leg of Miranda's overalls. She didn't turn away though, just placed her hand on Lily's back until she was done and then helped her stand.
Miranda: "come on Lil, I'll help you to the nurse"
11:20 am:
Recess let out and all the kids ran outside in excitement. Miranda went through the doors and immediately saw what she was hoping for.
Miranda: "Mud!"
She jumped into the mud with Onyx and pulled out a sample jar from her pocket.
Miranda: "this'll be fun to analyze later"
After she got her samples she went to go climb the big tree in the yard.
12:00 pm:
A group of kids was standing around a dumpster in anticipation. They all tensed when a loud bang came from inside that was followed by two more before the lid swung open. Miranda popped out and held a toy ring in her hand in victory.
Miranda: "I found it!"
Everyone cheered and the owner of that ring rushed over to take it from her. A big smile on their face.
2:15 pm:
Miranda walked along the street with Onyx in front of her. They were minding their own business when they passed an alley and a rat ran out in front of them.
Miranda immediately tensed and Onyx's eyes went wide.
Miranda: "Onyx..no..don't-
But resistance was futile as Onyx chased after the rat and pulled Miranda along with her. They chased that rat for about half a mile before it tried to escape down a storm drain, but Onyx was right behind it and Miranda lost hold of her leash.
Miranda: "Onyx!"
Miranda didn't have to think twice before pulling open the manhole cover and going after her. It took her two miles of running sewer to catch Onyx and stop her from claiming her "prize".
(Lab)
Miranda: "....a lot, a lot happened to me today"
I groaned and took a few steps away from her. Gyro was coughing from behind us and glaring a little.
Gyro: "I can't work like this! I want you both out of my lab! And don't come back until Miranda has had a bath and that stench is gone!"