Baby's first adventure (part 2)

(I own Miranda and the rest of my oc's, everything else belongs to Disney)

(Last time)
The snake continued to attack as Mr McDuck took action, he grabbed the sword out of the statue and charged. Huey and Dewey started throwing rocks and Louie.....cowered. I ran into the mess after Webby and looked the snake straight into the eye.
Miranda: "hey!"
I saw the snake look down upon me and with one whip of his tail it hit the far wall. I barely had time to think before the ground gave out from under me and I was falling, I saw Mr McDuck fall over the hole and reach his hand out.
Scrooge: "Miranda!"
Miranda: "Uncle Scrooge!"

......(Miranda's p.o.v)
I hit the ground with a hard thud and groaned, I looked up to see darkness, absolute darkness. My head was spinning as I looked around trying to find anything to figure out where I am, I reached into my backpack and pulled out the head lamp I "borrowed" from the crate. Turning it on, I was able to get a better look at my surroundings, I was in an old chamber, there didn't seem to be any form of light down here but I could feel a slight breeze coming from the end of the room. Where there's wind there's a way out, so I got up, dusted off my clothes, and tracked on. I needed to find Mr McDuck and the others, I had to save them, my mom would have done he same thing. I tightly clenched my hands around my backpack and kept moving, this isn't the first time darkness had surrounded me but that didn't make it any easier. I shook my head, get a grip, your friends need you right now. I kept chanting that in my head as I walked, first rule of the gang, never show when you're afraid.
It seemed like I walked for miles when I suddenly bumped into a wall and fell back. Shining my light in its direction I was able to see a door, with a Macawbian symbol on it. Well, a door meant anywhere but here so I looked around for a way to open it, there was a handle on the right side but the hinges were right by it, so the door must open on the left side. I walked over and saw a little crevices that would conveniently fit a hand, in one swift pull the door slowly opened to revile the thing that we've all been looking for.
Miranda: "I found it!"
The treasure room was spectacular, gold and jewelry, priceless antiques, everything in here is worth a fortune. I couldn't stop smiling, I was about the rush over to it when I stepped on something odd, I looked down to see a book. A little brown notebook that had seen better days, I picked it up and flipped through the pages. The pages were filled with herbal remedies, poisons plants and ways to cure contact with them, names of different people and the illnesses they had, this was no ordinary book.
Miranda: "this book belong to the healer, this is the treasure the cobra is trying to protect"

I kept flipping through the pages until I landed on the last one, about the healer finding and injured cobra in the sand, his body limp and broke, covered in scratches from a poacher's trap, him taking it back home with him and promising to make it better. Then I thought back on it, while we were getting attacked by the cobra, I was able to look at his body, there were countless cuts on his body, old injuries that aged as he did, and probably hurt more and more with every century.
I looked around the room again then back at the book, I know what I had to do.

(Third person)
The McDuck clan was not having much luck, Scrooge and his mad anger what not enough to get a decent hit on the snake and there were no decent weapons around to fight it. After about an hour nobody could fight anymore, the kids all hid behind Scrooge as the snake prepared for the final blow until...a voice was heard.
Miranda: "hey cobra!"
Everyone looked over at the girl, her shoulders were squared as she showed no fear, a large bag was across her back and mud smeared under her eyes like war paint. The cobra stared for a brief moments before letting out a terrible hiss and lunging right at her, Miranda didn't even flinch and reached into her bag. The others watched in fear, thinking she was about to get killed but no one could say a word, they all watched her reach into her bag, thinking she would pull out a weapon but were instead surprised when she held a notebook over her head instead.
The snake stopped cold
The 10 foot cobra lowered itself down to Miranda's level, though it still cowered over her head you could see the eyes of the cobra, staring at Miranda, entranced
There was pain there, and Miranda planned to stop it.
Miranda lowered the book down and flipped through the pages, once she got to the last one she held it up for the cobra to see.
Miranda: "I know this is what you want, a pet trying to avenge his master and take revenge on the foes who kept you in pain. I can help you, I want to help you, but I need you to work with me"
The snake didn't move, Miranda said nothing but pulled out a golden bowl and a plant. She kneeled down on the ground and started mashing the plant with a rock. The snake just watched as she walked over and rubbed the soothing aloe on an infected cut. She looked back up at him with pleading eyes.
Miranda: "please...let me help you"
The cobra stared for a moment but then slowly nodded, and laid himself on the ground. As Scrooge and the kids came out of hiding they could only stare in shock at the sight that befell them.
Scrooge: "I canney believe it..."
Miranda raised her attention up to them and just shot them a coy look, beaconing them to come closer.
Miranda: "come on, I need your help with this, there's more supplies in the bag. Huey, I need some water, Dewey, mash up some more aloe, Louie and Webby, help me with the spreading, and Mr McDuck, I need you to start cutting and applying bandages...please"
The children only looked at each other before looking up at their dear uncle, said uncle was smiling at the little duckling before turning his head to the other kids.
Scrooge: "you heard the lass, let's get to work"
The ducks dispersed to their jobs and Miranda made her way up the the Cobra's face, a huge gash rested along the side of his face. Miranda took more of her aloe and started to rub it in, gaining a huge hiss of pain from the snake causing her to fall back. Miranda stared in sympathy before rubbing her hand over is head in comfort.
Miranda: "I know serpiente, I know it hurts"
Miranda kept rubbing the aloe in only this time with one hand, the other one she used to pet the snake as she hummed under her breath, Louie was making his way over with the water when he heard her humming. It wasn't all clear but he could hear a few words.
Miranda: "don't you cry...baby blue eyes..it's alright...baby blue eyes.."
Louie couldn't hear the rest, so he focused his attention back to the cuts.
Once the last cut was covered in bandages, Miranda stood up and inspected her handy work. The cobra stood back up to his full height and moved around a bit before turning to the ducks, if you looked closely, you could see him smiling.
The cobra them raised his tail and pushed a stone on the wall, it slowly sank in and the platform in the middle of the water came up. The platform was covered in all the treasures from the treasure room. Everyone smiled at the sight of the treasure and started rushing over to it, everyone except Miranda, who instead raced over the snake and wrapped her arms around him.
Miranda: "gracias serpiente!"