Congradulations! It's a girl!

Disclaimer: "my OC's are mine! Nothing else belongs to me!"
For those of you who don't remember, we last left our baby of the family as a literal baby, now comes the fun part....Letting Fenton know about it.

(Third person p.o.v)
Fenton was sitting in his living room with Gloria (I finally found out her name, so she's Gloria now) watching tv. He had just got back from a tough Gizmoduck call and was waiting for the McDucks to drop off Miranda. He heard his phone go off and saw it was Huey, he smiled and picked up.
Fenton: "illumination Huey! I take it your guys are close?"
Huey: "Fenton! Hi! Um, yes! We are, uh, actually right outside your house"
Fenton: "excellent! You can guys can just come in, the door's unlocked"
Huey: "right, uh, Fenton, it's about Miranda"
Fenton could feel his heart drop into his feet.
Fenton: "what happened?! Is she ok?!"
Huey: "she's fine! Well, for the most part"
Fenton: "Stop talking riddles Huey and tell me what happened!"
Huey: "you, uh, might wanna sit down"
The front door opened and the whole gang walked in, Scrooge holding a now diapered baby Miranda close to his chest. The kids were holding some shopping bags. Onyx ran up to Fenton and pulled on his shirt to get him standing. Fenton bolted up and ran in front of the group.
Fenton: "what happened?! Where's Miranda?!"
Huey just winced a little.
Huey: "Fenton, we went looking for the fountain of youth and...
Scrooge held up Miranda so he could see her
Huey: "....this is Miranda"
That was about all Fenton heard before he caught sight of Miranda and passed out.
(20 minutes later)
Fenton: "how did this happen?"
He was laying on the floor of his living room while Huey fanned him with a towel. Gloria held Miranda in her arms while sitting on the couch. Webby stepped forward.
Webby: "she accidentally drank some youth water that she didn't know was youth water and...turned into a baby"
Fenton almost passed out again but instead push himself up into a seated position.
Fenton: "how long is this going to last?"
Everyone cringed
Louie: "do you want the bad news or the worse news?"
Fenton just gave them all a look
Huey: "right, ok, the bad news is that all the age water got drained away back at the hotel we were staying at"
Webby: "and the worse news is that the only person who knew how to make it fell into the water and drained away with it"
Scrooge: "so, uh, we have no idea how long she'll be stuck like this"
Fenton: "what"
Huey jumped in before Fenton could loose his cool.
Huey: "but don't worry! We're sending samples of her leftover water to both Gyro and Lena to see if they can reverse the effects!"
He held up two shopping bags.
Huey: "and we brought supplies!"
He gave a wide nervous smile but before Fenton could retaliate a tiny hand touched his leg. He looked over a saw Miranda looking up at him with her big blue eyes, a tiny smile on her face. He smiled and and picked her up. She grabbed one of his fingers and started playing with it.
Fenton: "hola pollita"
She giggle a bit before babbling up at him, putting her hands on the sides of his face. He sighed and looked up at the McDucks.
Fenton: "alright, just let me know if there's anything I can do to help"
Everyone nodded, the kids all headed out the door but Scrooge stayed back for a bit.
Scrooge: "if there's anything you need lad, just let me know"
Fenton nodded
Fenton: "I will, thank you sir"
Scrooge just nodded back before closing the door behind him. Fenton finally stood up and looked down at the baby in his arms. Gloria walked up next to him.
Gloria: "maybe this will be a good thing Pollito, you get to experience the years you missed out on with Miranda"
She used a finger to lightly tickle her stomach, making her squirm and giggle.
Gloria: "besides, how can you resist this face"
Fenton laughed
Fenton: "I can't, I wanna be mad but she's so cute!"
Miranda stuck her tongue out and blew a raspberry, Fenton just kept laughing and blew one back. Gloria laughed too.
Gloria: "aye, this will be a good thing, we'll make this work"
She walked past him down the hallway
Gloria: "it's a good thing I still have your baby furniture up in the attic"
Fenton rolled his eyes
Fenton: "why am I not surprised"
He sighed and smiled back down at his baby, he moved to sit on the couch and Onyx climbed up next to them. Miranda squealed and made excited baby noises once she saw her. Once Onyx got close enough she wrapped her in a big hug. Fenton couldn't help but aww, he snapped a quick picture and smiled.
Fenton: "yeah, it'll be a big change, but we'll make it work"
He sniffed the air and grimaced
Fenton: "and speaking of changes"
He then grabbed one of the bags off the floor and headed for the bathroom.
(Later)
Fenton: "ok, and think that's everything"
Miranda's room was not transformed into a functional nursery, with a crib in the center of the room and a changing table pushed up next to her book case. Her new clothes were placed next to her old clothes and a baby monitor was set up on her desk. It was cozy, but it would work for now. Fenton carried Miranda around in a baby carrier while setting up her room and once he was done he glanced at the time.
Fenton: "alright Pollita, I think it's dinner time"
Miranda started clapping her hands and Fenton headed for the kitchen. Fenton placed her in a high chair and tied a bib around her neck that said 'this is what cute looks like'. Fenton started looking through the fridge and pulled out a bowl of red mush.
Fenton: "hmm, ok, how about some yummy mashed beets mija?"
Miranda made a face, she looked over at the tamales Gloria had made earlier that were sitting on the table. She pointed at them and then to her open mouth. Fenton shook his head.
Fenton: "sorry bébé, but that's grown up food"
Miranda just narrowed her eyes and kept pointing to the tamales.
Fenton: "Miranda. No. You won't be able to chew it if I give it to you"
Fenton dipped a spoon into the beet mush and held it up to Miranda's mouth, who made an even more disgusted face when she caught a whiff of the baby food.
Fenton: "open wide Miranda! Here comes the airplane"
Miranda turned her face away every time Fenton got the spoon close to her mouth. He message was clear 'I will not eat this poison and there is nothing you can do that will make me'.
Fenton was getting a bit annoyed, she had to eat something. I lightbulb flashed in his head. Fenton lightly tickled the bottom of her foot, and once she started laughing he stuck the spoon in her mouth and she swallowed. The look of betrayal on her face was priceless and Fenton felt victorious.
Or at least he did before the bowl of beats got thrown at his face.

(Later again)
Fenton: "alright bébé, time for bed"
Fenton gave her a kiss and placed Miranda down in her crib while handing her Izzy from off her bed. Miranda was dressed in her new blue footie pajamas and was holding a light pink baby blanket. Fenton was just about to turn out the light Miranda started whimpering, he turned to see Onyx standing in front of the crib and Miranda making grabby hands at her through the bars. Fenton walked back over and picked Onyx up, once she was placed down inside the crib she walked up next to Miranda and snuggled close. Fenton smiled and turned the lights out. Once he was was out the door Gloria walked up to him and a coy smile.
Gloria: "I would go to sleep now if I were you mijo"
Fenton: "why?"
(6 hours later)
Fenton was holding a wailing Miranda in his arms, looked like he hadn't slept more than two hours.
Fenton: "oh, that's why"
Fenton moved Miranda over his shoulder and started bouncing her.
Fenton: "shhhh, it's ok mija, shhh, don't cry, daddy's here, shhh"
Miranda kept crying and Fenton moved to sit in her chair. He was exhausted and out of ideas.
Fenton: "ugh, come on Crackshell, think, how would you get big Miranda to stop crying?"
He thought for a moment before another lightbulb went off. He cradled Miranda close to his chest and started rocking her. This calmed her down a little but then he started humming.
Fenton: "close you eyes...baby blue eyes...it alright..baby blue eyes"
Fenton kept rocking her and singing her lullaby until her eyes were completely shut and little baby snores came out of her mouth. Fenton smiled and placed her back in her crib, smiling at the sight he walked slowly to the door. Then walked back to snap a quick picture.
What? if she was going to be stuck like this for a while then he might as well make the most of it right?
..............................
Ok! My first baby centered chapter is done, I wasn't kidding when I said I needed help guys. If you have an idea please let me know about it. I can't guarantee that I'll write it but I would love to hear it.