Four ducks and a hatchling

This one was all me baby, I had to do one with the McDuck family, I just had to.
Everyone already knows my OC's belong to me, I doubt any of you actually care 🙄

(Third person)
Fenton: "Miranda! No ma'am! Get out of the curtains!"
Fenton raced over to the baby and pulled her out from behind the curtains, Miranda just giggled and crawled away to find some other mischief. Fenton groaned and sank to the floor, this whole day had been rough. The house was a disaster and Fenton looked like (and felt like) he had been dragged behind a semi for a quarter mile. Miranda just kept finding more and more ways to make a mess. Fenton was so out of it he didn't even realize Huey had knocked on the door until he was standing right over him.
Huey: "hi Fenton"
Miranda perked up at the sound of Huey's voice and toddled over to him as fast as she could. Giggling the whole way.
Miranda: "uey!"
Miranda held her arms up and Huey pick her up with a smile. Miranda wrapped her arms around his neck in a sloppy baby hug while Huey looked down at Fenton concerned.
Huey: "why are you on the floor?"
Fenton sighed and pushed himself up into a sitting position.
Fenton: "Miranda, every since she started walking again she's been getting into everything, it's been getting harder to keep up with her."
Huey looked down at the baby in his arms and got an idea.
Huey: "well, if you're tired then why don't I bring her back to the mansion with me"
Fenton and Miranda both perked their heads up.
Fenton: "what?"
Miranda: "wha?"
Huey just nodded.
Huey: "it would be great! You get your break and everyone at the manor gets to see Miranda again, plus, it, uh, gives me a chance to try and earn my Junior Woodchuck babysitting bag"
Fenton gave a nervous smile, not picking up on Huey's voice change and Miranda seemed genuinely excited at the idea of going to McDuck Manor.
Fenton: "aww Huey, that's sweet of you, but no, Miranda is a very adventurous baby and McDuck Manor isn't exactly...child proof"
Fenton pulled Miranda back into his arms as Huey deflated. Miranda let out a sound of protest and tried to squirm out of her father's hold. Fenton just placed her over his shoulder and started patting her back.
Fenton: "it's ok mija, you'll just stay here with me"
Miranda let out more sounds of protest before she stopped and suddenly tuned her head away. Fenton froze as he felt a large amount of hot spit up run down the back of his shirt.
Fenton: "on second thought, maybe I could use a break"
Huey perked up at that and Miranda started clapping, but Fenton put his finger up before the two could get too excited.
Fenton: "BUT! There is going to be a long list of rules you guys need to follow, and you have to promise to not let her out of your sight for even one second"
Huey nodded and Miranda started clapping again. Fenton just sighed.
Fenton: "I'll drop her off in an hour, you might wanna go home and give your family a heads up"
Huey gave a thumbs up and ran out the door. Fenton just sighed as he watched him leave.
Fenton: "why do I have a feeling I'm going to regret this"

(Later)
Huey: "alright people listen up, Fenton is trusting us to keep an eye on his precious baby girl for a few hours and I am not letting him down...again"
The whole McDuck family, minus Scrooge who was at the office, sat in front of Huey as he laid down his plan for the babysitting of a young Miranda Crackshell-Cabrera. He worked on preparing for all possible scenarios, even though he knew it was pointless. Della raised her hand up from her spot on the couch.
Della: "again? What do you mean again"

Huey just raised an eyebrow.

Huey: "how about that time we left her in Greece, or the time we lost her in that spider invested cave in Phoenix, or how about the time we let her fight that army of cursed skeletons by herself! I could go on"
Huey finished his rant with a sigh, dropping his head.
Huey: "it's just....Fenton is my best friend, and I wanna show him we can be trusted to keep Miranda safe"
Everyone glanced at each other before Della walked up to him and put a hand on his shoulder.
Della: "don't worry honey, nothing is going to happen to her today, not with us around to protect her"
Della turned to look at the rest of the family.
Della: "right guys?!"
Everyone gave there agreements and Huey smiled.
Huey: "thanks guys"
The doorbell rang and Huey ran to answer the door. Once he opened it he saw Fenton standing there, holding a big bag, a big book, and a tiny Miranda strapped to his chest in a baby carrier. Once Miranda caught sight of Huey she let out a happy baby squeal.
Miranda: "Uey! Uey!"
Huey smiled
Huey: "hey Fenton! Hi Miranda! Come on in"
Fenton walked into the house and set the bag down on the floor. The rest of the family soon came in and Fenton handed Miranda to Huey. The kids all crowded around her to say hi and Miranda let out more happy baby sounds.
Miranda: "Ewey! Ouie! Ebby! Hi!"
Webby let Miranda grab her finger and smiled.
Webby: "hi Mimi"
Miranda giggled as Dewey ruffled her hair and despite his nerves, Fenton smiled.
Fenton: "alright guys"
He picked the bag up off the floor and handed it to Dewey, who almost dropped it from its weight.
Fenton: "here's the bag"
He the handed the book the Louie, who dropped on the floor with it.
Fenton: "and here's the book"
Louie struggled to lift the heavy book off the ground, Webby came over to help him.
Louie: "good god Fenton, she's only gonna be here for a few hours!"
Fenton shrugged him off
Fenton: "I know, but I wanted to make sure you guys had everything you may need, and the most important feature!"
He pulled a small button out of his pocket and handed it to Huey.
Fenton: "this is an emergency signal that goes directly to the Gizmoduck helmet, push it if you need anything"
Huey looked at the button before tucking it under his hat.
Huey: "don't worry Fenton, I won't need to push the button, by the time you come back to get Miranda she'll look like a new baby!"
Fenton just raised an eyebrow at the and Miranda blew a raspberry. Huey frowned.
Huey: "yeah, I gotta work on my sell points"
Fenton: "anyway-as for that badge of yours-
Louie: "why is the bag moving?"
Fenton froze at his words and slowly turned to see the bag wiggle from its spot on the floor. He slowly walked to the bag and opened it up. And once he saw what was inside he scowled.
Fenton: "Onyx! Bad girl! I told you to stay home!"
Onyx was curled up inside Miranda's blankets looking up at Fenton with innocence. He rolled is eyes and turned to Della, who stood behind Louie.
Fenton: "you think you can handle double babies today? Just give Onyx a bottle at the same time as Miranda and you should be good to go"
Della gave him a thumbs up
Della: "got it!"
Fenton: "wonderful"
He turned his attention back to the bag
Fenton: "everything you may need is in this bag, from clothes to toys to as many diapers as I could fit in"
Louie let out a silent gag and Huey smacked his head. Fenton rolled his eyes.
Fenton: "in the book you'll find everything you need to know, her feeding schedule, her nap time, bath time, and what to do in case she gets fussy"
He smiled a bit and gently took Miranda out of Huey's arms.
Fenton: "it was sweet of you guys to offer to babysit, but I'm serious, if you need me I will come get her"
Donald finally stepped forward and gently cupped Miranda's face, like he did oh so long ago.
Donald: "she'll be fine Fenton, we'll make sure of it"
Donald held he arms out expectantly, Fenton sighed before kissing her head and transferring her over to Donald's experienced arms.
Fenton: "I love you mijita, be good"
Miranda smiled up at him and he almost melted. Fenton hesitated for just a little while longer before he sighed and said his goodbyes to everyone.
Fenton: "good luck with your babysitting badge Huey"
Della docked and eyebrow at that
Della: "babysitting badge?"
Fenton turned away before he could see her face. Once the front door closed Miranda perked up.
Miranda: "papi?"
Her bottom lip started trembling and before anyone could react she started crying. Donald started rocking her gently.
Donald: "shhhhhh Miranda, it's alright, he'll be back soon"
He rubbed circles onto her back while walking over to the others, the kids were looking at Donald amazed but Della had her hands on her hips and gave Huey a suspicious look.
Della: "so Fenton thinks you're trying to get a badge that doesn't exist, you wanna explain that Hubert?"
Huey winced and held his hands behind his back.
Huey: "um, they put the badge in the book....last week?"
Donald and Della just arched their eyebrows and that caused Huey to crack
Huey: "ok! I lied ok!"
Everyone looked surprised, even Miranda gasped
Miranda: "Uey!"
Huey: "I know! I know! But it was the heat of the moment and I needed another reason for him to bring her here because I'm not good at convincing people!"
Huey had to stop to breath so Della cut in
Della: "so you irresponsibly lied in order to prove you're responsible?"
Huey: "well when you say it like that......"
Della just pinched the bridge of her beak
Della: "we'll talk later"
She walked next to her brother and looked down at the baby in his arms, she let out a smile of sad joy once she saw Miranda.
Della: "is this what she looked like?"
Donald smiled and nodded
Della just kept smiling and Miranda reached up to her.
Della: "I wish I could have been there"
She suddenly stopped smiling and coughed a bit awkwardly.
Della: "but that doesn't matter right now, what's the first thing we have to do honey?"
Louie dropped the book on the ground and flipped to page one.
Louie: "according to this ridiculous book, it's Miranda's play time"
Huey nodded and started rummaging through the bag.
Huey: "ok, we'll give her some nice stuffed animals and take her into-and where did everyone go?"
(Tv room)
Louie turned the tv station from Ottoman Empire to some random baby channel. The Giggles were playing on tv so Dewey grabbed her hands and started dancing with her.
Dewey: "come on baby blue! Let's get those baby feet dancing again!"
Miranda laughed as Dewey danced around with her. They were having so much fun they didn't even notice when Huey came in until he turned off the Tv.
Huey: "come on guys! We need to show we can take care of Miranda which means we have to do everything by the book"
Everyone rolled their eyes, even Miranda in her own baby way.
Webby: "Huey, haven't you learned by know that not everything can always be by the book"
Huey: "that's different, that's for adventures, this is for a living, breathing baby, the book is like that for a reason"
Dewey: "but there's nothing in the book that says we can't dance with her!"
Huey: "yes, but it also says in the book that Miranda's not allowed to watch tv"
Louie let out a horrified gasp but Huey ignored him.
Huey: "it doesn't matter because now Miranda has too eat"
He picked her up and despite her protest took her into the kitchen. Della set up the high chair while Huey rummaged for the food Fenton packed.
Huey: "ah, here it is, zucchini carrots and peas"
Miranda stuck her tongue out in disgust
Miranda: "yucky"
Huey: "I know, but the book says you have to eat it"
Miranda just whined more while Huey placed her in her high chair and tied a bib around her neck. He poured a bit of the off colored mush into a tiny bowl and held a spoon up in front of her mouth. Miranda turned her head away and held her lips closed.
Dewey: "zucchini carrots and peas? Ugh, who's going to eat this?"
Huey tried not to groan as he turned to see Dewey rummaging through the fridge.
Dewey: "I know just the thing to get her to eat"
He held up a jar, Miranda beamed and Huey scowled.
Dewey: "cinnamon apple sauce!"
Miranda clapped her hands excited but Huey pushed the jar down.
Huey: "nope, the book says she needs to eat her vegetable mush"
Huey turned back to Miranda and held up the spoon again.
Huey: "you have plenty of food right here"
Miranda just shot him a look, and with a quick swipe of her hand she flung the bowl of mush over to the counter and managed to nock both the bowl and the jar to the ground. Huey just stood there in a mix of shock and rage. Dewey just stood for a minute before gently placing a hand on his shoulder, snapping him out of it.
Dewey: "I'll feed her while you clean up?"
Huey just growled and moved to clean up.