Oneshots

A bunch of baby one shots that I couldn't turn into actually chapters. One idea came from OwlyTheOwl, one idea came from TSFander, and the rest came from me.
I only own my OC's everything else is owned by Disney and their blood sucking lawyers.

(Third person p.o.v)
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
First word (kinda):
Fenton: "come on Miranda, can you say daddy?"
Miranda just blinked up at Fenton from her high chair. Fenton sat across from her with a dorky smile on his face. After the police station fiasco Fenton's been trying to get her to say more words. Apple, juice, ni-night, but the words he's been trying to get her to say the most was daddy. Miranda just pointed to the jar of applesauce in his hand then to her open mouth, Fenton sighed and spooned some more into her mouth. Once he finished and put the sauce back in the fridge he grabbed a wet towel and gently started wiping her face. Despite his disappointment he smiled and kissed her cheek. Miranda giggled and Fenton picked her up, he sat down with her on the couch and started preening her feathers. Miranda just kept giggling and giggling and Fenton smiled until something made him freeze.
Miranda: "papi!"
Fenton stopped and stared at her in shock. Miranda kept giggling and crying placed her hands on the sides of his face. Fenton's shock soon turned to absolute joy as tears leaked out of just eyes. He smiled and hugged her as close to him as he could without hurting her. And if you didn't know any better, you'd think Miranda was hugging back. Once Fenton finally got his tears under control he pulled away and kissed her cheek again.
Fenton: "I love you mija"
Miranda: "mmm, papi"
()()()()()()()()()
Peak-a-boo
Huey and Dewey walked up to the Cabrera house with bags of baby supplies in their hands. Because the whole baby transformation was technically their fault, Scrooge offered to pay for all the baby stuff Fenton needed until they got Miranda back to normal. Gloria answered the door for the two boys and showed them the way to the sought after ducks. Fenton was sitting on Miranda's chair watching her play with Onyx on the floor. Huey knocked on the door and Once Fenton saw them he smiled.
Fenton: "illumination Huey and Dewey! How are you two?"
Huey: "Hi Fenton! We brought more supplies for Miranda"
He held up the bags he was holding and Dewey got on the ground next to Miranda. Fenton smiled and took the bags from the boys.
Fenton: "ah, thank you guys! Just what we needed"
He held up a pack of diapers.
Fenton: "more diapers for our resident stink bug"
Miranda blew a raspberry at him before turning away with a 'humph!' Huey and Dewey just laughed.
Huey: "if I didn't know any better I'd say she actually understood you"
Fenton: "yeah, she's very smart"
Dewey covered his eyes with his hands and once Miranda looked over at him he uncovered them.
Dewey: "peak a boo!"
Miranda's mouth opened in shock. She just stared for a minute before she started bawling. Dewey jumped back a bit before trying to calm her down.
Dewey: "ah man! It's ok baby blue, shhh"
Fenton sighed before picking her up.
Dewey: "I'm sorry Fenton! I wasn't trying too-
Fenton: "It's alright Dewey, I know you didn't mean any harm"
Fenton placed Miranda over his shoulder and bounced her up and down. Huey pulled a notebook out of his pocket and started writing.
Huey: "notes for future babysitting, Miranda hates peak-a-boo"
()()()()()()()()()
Mistaken identity:
Fenton pushed the cart around the store with Miranda sitting in her little seat, he scoured the shelves for the ingredients of M'ma's famous enchiladas, the much anticipated course for dinner tonight. As Fenton was scouring the produce section for peppers another person caught Miranda's eye from far away. A female hen, with a brown bob and grey sweatshirt tied around her waist. Miranda tilted her head before gasping, this woman looked just like her-
Miranda: "Mama!"
Fenton jerked up at her sudden yell and Miranda pointed at the woman, kicking her little feet in excitement.
Miranda: "Mama!"
Fenton walked up next to her and tried to look where she was pointing but there was so many people he couldn't make out a single one. Instead he patted her cheek sympathetically.
Fenton: "I'm sorry bebé, but that's not mama"
Fenton started pushing the cart away while Miranda kept looking behind him at the mystery woman. And Fenton didn't notice the woman rubbing her eyes and looking over at him, at his baby, in complete disbelief.
()()()()()()()()()
Gizmo baby:
Fenton: "oh por el amor de, where is it?!"
Fenton was tearing his room apart looking for the Gizmoduck helmet, one minute he was cleaning up the suit and right as he got back from using the bathroom to find it was gone.
Fenton: "helmets don't just get up and walk away!"
If he couldn't find this helmet he was doomed, and so was Duckberg, but mostly him once Dr Gearloose found out! Just as he was about to check the bag (for about the 100th time) an odd sound came from the baby monitor. Miranda was supposed to be napping so Fenton hauled tail to her room to check on her. And once he opened the door he almost melted.
Miranda was crawling around her floor with his way to big helmet on her head. She was babbling some baby babble to her stuffed rabbit (that she named conejito) it looked like she was monologuing to a villain. Fenton maybe snapped about 15 pictures before he finally walked into the room.
Fenton: "pollita, what are you doing with daddy's helmet?"
Fenton gently pulled the helmet off her head and took her into his arms.
Fenton: "you're supposed to be asleep"
He placed her back into her crib with a kiss on her head.
Fenton: "my little gizmo baby"
He changed his Lock Screen wallpaper almost as soon as he walked out of the door.
()()()()()()()()()
Sleep is for the weak!:
Fenton let out a sigh, finally, he had a moment of peace, a moment to catch up on some much needed sleep-
A tiny hand slapped at his face
Miranda: "papi!"
Or not
Fenton opened his eyes and saw Miranda sitting on his chest, way to awake for two o'clock in the morning. Miranda sitting in her little blue pajama onesie and curly bed head. Fenton groaned and covered his eyes with his arm.
Fenton: "you are so awake right now"
Miranda just laughed and slapped his arm again.
Fenton: "no Miranda, daddy's sleepy"
She just laughed and Fenton sighed. Sitting up and flicking his light on he saw Miranda looking just as happy as she sounded. Despite his complete exhaustion, he smiled.
Fenton: "ok *yawns* let's go make you a bottle"
He took the baby into his arms and headed for the kitchen. Gently and quietly as too not wake up Gloria. They made it to the kitchen and Fenton microwaved a bottle. Once it was done he tested it on his arm before nodding his approval. He headed back to his room and cradled Miranda close to him. Once the bottle was in her mouth there was silence, the only sound was Miranda sucking. Fenton smiled at her happy face, she couldn't possibly get any cuter.
Fenton: "heh, is that better baby?"
Once Miranda finished her eyes were droopy and she yawned. Fenton stood to go put her back into bed but once she started whining he sat back down.
Fenton: "aww, do you wanna stay with me tonight?"
Miranda gave a little nod and nuzzled against his chest. Fenton just kept smiling and laid down onto the bed. Both of them soon feel asleep, with smiled on their faces.
...........................................
And that's all I have for you. These were the ideas that I had but couldn't turn into whole chapters. A big thanks for the ideas given to be via request. The next one is all mine. Miranda spends the day at McDuck Manor. I think we'll all know how that's going to go.