Coffee Stained Kisses

-----------------------

The bed sheets were being soaked in the salt tears that were spilling out of Kristins eyes. Idina has been doing this...for a year. How could she be so blind and not notice Idina fucking cutting herself? The blonde realised she was still lying face down on the bed, untill he felt a pair of strong arms lift her up, she knew it would be Idina. The brunette propped her up onto her sholder, gently stroking kristins head. the blonde continued to pour her sorrow out untill she couldn't cry another last tear.

\\HALF AND HOUR LATER//

Idina lay on the right side of the bed. All the curtains and lights were off in the bedroom, the only light was the haze of a small lamp which lay in the corner of the room where Idinas chair was. That was the corner Kristin had stayed in all through the night to the morning. The brunette was falling asleep with every second going by, she then gave in. Her head layed softly agains the pillow and the atmosphere in the room was so tiring, Idina drifted of into a light sleep. Her head was fuilled with worry, facing the fact that they were going to talk about some pretty deep stuff. Sleeping was the only thing she could think of, to prepare her. Krisin had left her alone for the first time. Idina just respected thst trust, the bedroom door was shut too, but they were boh to tired to even notice. Kristin had gone to fetch both of them a cup of warm coffee, as they were practicaly falling asleep, although one of them had already.

----------------

In the open kitchen, stood the petite blonde, whose hand were agains the kitchen counter, attempting to hold herself up as she was so exausted. Her eyes flickered as the momories of last night ran hrough her head. Idina wanting to take her life. She couldn't come to terms with it.  Last night was the most mentaly exausting circumstance she had been in. The blonds head filled with dread. It was bad enough Idina had tried to kill herself, has had depression and has been cutting herself, but the fact that the blonde couldnt comprehend, was how Idina had managed to keep it all a secret. The room suddently filled with light, comming from outside which caused the blonde to jump. Kristins turned to face the wondow and saw the sun rising above New York.

"Its so beautiful."

Kristins said to herself. She admired how the buildings looked with the sun gleaming off the windows, how all her worries seemed to fade away. For once everything felt okay. The blonde was still gazzing out the window untill she saw the coffee was ready. She poured the coffee into two large mugs, one pink and one green. Kristins mood was very low and she still didnt know what she was going to say to Idina. The petite woman took a hold of the two mugs and began to walk towards the bedroom untill she heard her phone go off back in the kitchen. Kristin popped the mugs down onto the table where her phone was and answered it.                                                                                      (Kristin in bold, Steven in italics)

"Hello this is Kristin."

"Hey Kris, its Steven, we were wondering where you and Idina are? Are you guys comming in today?"

"Ermm...about that, me and Idina arn't going to be in untill...even i dont know at this point Steven. I wish i could give you more help that that. But i just dont know. It would be a week, it could be months...were lucky shes still here." Kristins felt hot tears thretening to fall. Damn, she had to tell steven this, and no one else.

"Kristin what do you menan? Has something happened to Idina, she had seemed not quite herself latley and she didnt give her best performance last night either, she sort of beat herself up over it, but somethings not right with her, where are you now Kristin?"

"Look steven, im gonna be honnest here but this goes no further, understood?!"

"Understood, what is it?"

"Idina had been struggling recently as we all can tell. She has been battling a lot of things recently and hasn't been..urm...coping very well. People have been saying things on social media about her, and it kills me inside it really does, because i love her. Yes steven, Idina and i are dating, but were not going to tell anyone yet. Anyway back tot he point. It all got too much for her i think and last night she..."

Kristin began to cry but pulled herself together

"She tried to take her own life. My baby wanted to die. Felt it was the only option. Now, im at her place now. Ive been with her since i caught her before it was too late. I took her home and watched her sleep. She's back in the room now. Im going back to stay with her again utill i can get her some help. Dont say anything to anyone else okay, your the only person who had to know anyway."

"Okay, Kristin i know this will be a hard time for both of you. Send all my love to Idina, let her know that she isn't worthless or anything. She is one of the best performers ive ever met and to loose her would be loosing a piece of everyones hearts. And Kristin, my dear Kristin if you girls need anything you just get in touch. We will still pay you guys and if you guys need any more things to help Idina or yourself you just ring me up okay. Okay ill ring up later to see how Idina is doing. Much love, and kristin stay strong. Bye"

Kristin put her phone down on the table and picked up the coffee. The blonde continued to walk towards the bedroom slowley, trying her best not to spill any coffee. Kristin walked into the room and put the coffee down onto the little table next to the bed. The blone looked over to find Idina in a light sleep. Her hair laying agains the pillow, her face was pale and she still didn't look too well. The petite woman sat on the edge of the bed and touched Idinas shoulder in an attempt to wake her up. When Idina didnt wake up she planted a kiss on her forhead. Idina made a muffling sound as her eyes fluttered open and saw Kristin staring back at her.

She gently smiled at her and bagan to sit up. The lighting of the room set the mood out really well.They were both trying to be as relaxed as possible. Kristins moved tot he middle of the bed whilst handing Idina her cup of coffee. Both girls sat on the bed facing eachother. They help their coffee in their laps to keep them warm. Kirstin was in an oversized grey t-shirt. Idina, on the other hand was in a long sleeved sweater. Both girl knew that they needed to have an honnest covoration, no lies, no dishonesty about anthing. But Idina didn't know if she was ready. Or if she was ever going to be ready...

A/N

GOOD news and BAD news.

Sorry for not updating in SOOOOO long. I've been supper busy & have been struggling a lot again. Im getting there. Thank you for all the support with this fanfic. I trully appreciate every comment and vote i get, becqause you guys could read any fanfic but you choose to read mine. And i have a following of around 4 people who seem to really enjoy this. Im so thankfull for all of you. 

BAD news is...

This fanfic will be ending soon. I've picked out an ending i want to d. So there will be around 5-6 chapters left before this fanfic will be comming to an end. But...ILL BE WRITING A NEW ONE. Which will be a more posstive and hapy fanfic than this. Im also thinking about writing some other things to so just keep on watching what im up too and any eedback gived is greatly appreciated. 

Social media; 

Twitter: @Glitter_fly17

Instagram: @alicialambert_menzel.cheno

Youtube (Singing covers from MUSICALS): Alicia Lambert