The words left unsaid

Kristin parked the car near the enterance of Idinas appartment. She climbed out the car, and rushed around to the other side, not wanting to loose sight of Idina. It was very dark, it must be at least 12. The petite woman opened the car door and helped Idina out. The brunette had a blank expression on her face, but could burst out crying any minuet. She was unpradictabe and frigile at this moment.

Kristin took Idina into the doors of the appartment, never letting of of her hands. They climbed up the stairs untill they reached Idinas appartment floor. The pair walked through the doors, along the corridor and reached Idinas appartment. Idina began to stair at the floor, her eyes were tired, bags were starting to form and she looked so drained. Well, who wouldn't be? Kristin opened the door to Idinas appartment and walked in, and only tightening her grip of Idinas arm as she lead her inside. She closed the door, locked it and dropped her things of the floor.

Idina looked around her dark apartment, the only light was from the street lamps from outside which let of a hazy glow as it reached the window. Idinas lip began to quiver, and her eyes grew watery. Kristin let go of Idinas arm and pullled Idina in for a tight embracing hug. Kristin noticed the brunette shivvering into her shoulder and tears flooded from her eyes and soaked into her shirt. Kristin just hugged her tighter and rubbed her back.

After a few moments, it didnt sound Idina was getting any better, the blonde began to hear the sobs from Idina getting louder, like they were in the dressing room. Kristins head began flooding with momories of what had happened that night, how scared she was, how she cold of lost Dee forever. Kristin couldnt hold her tears back anymore, she let it all out and cried again. She muffled into the crook of Idinas neck as they both cried.

Kristin let go of Idina, and tried to moved them into the bedroom. She put her arm aroud Idinas back for support, before her legs gave in after a few steps. She tried her best to get Idina into the room, after about a minuet she managed to get her onto the bed. By this time Idina was a wreck. Idina was trying to calm herself down but it wasnt working. Kristin pulled over the covers of the bed so she could lie next to Idina.

Kristin lay in next to Idina and pulled her in for a hug. Idina squeezed the petite woman so hard she thought she was going to burst. As Idina continued to cry, Kristin knew that it was going to be a long night. Neither of them were going to get much sleep. The bruette moved down blondes body laying her head on her lower stomach, and lying her arm around her waist. Kristin looked down at Idina who was finaly calming down. She stroked her fingers throught her hair, as she knew the brunette liked that. The blonde moved the brunette across to the other side of the bed, she was getting tired. Niether of them had spoken to eachother the whole night. Best wait till tomorow.

Kristin climbed out of bed, turned the brunette over and tucked the depressed and suicidal star into bed as her tear stained face was so tired. Kristin lightley kissed the brunettes for-head and sat in the chair across the room. All the lights were off in the house. It was silent. Idina had worn herself out after all that had happened tonight. They had both been on an emotional rolercoaster. And Idinas crying had just worn her out completly.

Kristin watched as Idina almost fell asleep instantly. The petite blonde looked over at her, as tears stung her eyes as they thretand to fall again. But they didnt, she didnt want to was Dee up, that was the last thing Idina needs.

Kristin sat on the chair, and just watched. She couldnt take her eyes of Idina. She would watch her all night untll morning. Untill she woke up. Kristin couldn't bare to think, if she fell asleep on the watch. Idina waking up in the middle of the night. Oh lord.

Kristin said to herself quietly.

"If i dont watch her... Who knows... she might just..."

tears spilled from her eyes, a lump in her throat appeared as she mouthed the last word...

"succeed."

Kristin buried her face into her hands and cried quietly. Her thoughts taking over.

She had a long night ahead.

A/N

Sorry for not updating. Im going to continue with this fanfiction. But im going to be writing another one soon. Just so you know. Hope you enjoyed. Sorry for any spelling mistakes, i havent re read this yet ;P