Sometimes, you eyes, look blue, too me.

A/N

------------

Kristin awoke on the floor shaking with fear and dripping with sweat. The blonde looked up from the floor to see Idina starting back down at her with worry in her eyes and tears forming. Kristin lunged forward of the ground and grabbed a hold of Idinas shoulders, wrapped her arms around her and burst into tears. The brunette was still half asleep and confused, but when the blonde wrapped her arms around her and wouldn't let go, she knew Kristin was not ok.

"Shhh, shhh sweetheart, its ok, ive got you."

Idina said quietly cross legged on the floor cradling Kristin in her arms letting her know she was safe. The brunette was still insure of what was going on and didn't know how to respond to Kristin.

"Shh, babe whats happened?"

The brunette asked, soothing the shaking blonde in her arms. Idina stayed on the floor with Kristin in her arms for 5 minutes until he had managed to calm down. The blonde buried her face into the crook of Idinas neck while the brunette ran her fingers through Kristins hair. Both women were so mentally tired, kristin especialy.

Idina, using all her strength, picked up Kristin from the floor and placed her into bed. The brunette picked up the coffee kristin had made earlier which was still on the bedside. She passed it to Kristin. They both drank some, hugged each other, and fell asleep in each others arms.

A/N

sorry for not updating in so long... i hate this fanfic, i wrote angry. i shouldnt have done that and i feel this whole fanfic idea was a waste of everyones time. I wrote angry and depressig and sad. And i was one of the first people to do this. Im so sorry, i feel like ive let you guys down with not updating. So ive made the desition to stop writing this fanfic. I might come up with an ending soon, so we can all have closure. But i really feel i faild at what i wanted to do, which was to have the lady balls that all the other people who wrote fanfic had, and be good at it. But no. So this is @iwillmarrymattsmith signing of. Thanks. Bye